Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22833 Feb 28, 2013
Wiser than DKN and Barney wrote:
<quoted text>Because Iran almost has some. They are working on it. America in iran's eyes "is the great satan" and Isreal "is the little satan". Have you not heard the president of iran(i call him little hilter) say that isreal should be wiped from the face of the earth. They have to get america out of the way so they can wipe isreal off the map. Sanitions are not stopping them. They have not got a nuke yet. But they will use them when they do. Korea does have nukes and they are threatening us. And it doesn't a genius to know this is their goal. And they hate america. I've done research. It wouldn't hurt you to do some research too.
You've done research my ass. The only research you did was sitting in front of your tv set memorizing the talking points of the commentator who only repeats what he is told to repeat by his superiors over our airwaves.

Frankly, I don't speak Iranian, so I don't know what Irans president said about Isreal. Nor do I care what he said. Talk is cheap. Have we not said the very same thing about other countries? We have nukes allegedly. Does that make us a huge threat to those countries that are our enemies? Should some other country disarm US because of what we might have said?

SE Michigan

#22834 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>Then what you are say let obama do as he wants, and that good men are doing nothing.
There is only one way to stop Obama from doing what he wants. And that is illegal. Bitching and moaning on Topix will get you nowhere. Calling your senator will get you nowhere. Going to the polls will usurp time and gas, still getting you nowhere. Quit stressing over it. We all had our chance to elect the ONLY candidate who have done the right thing for this country, but the media, controlled by the government, shut that man right down as soon as his vote numbers started threatening the chosen candidates the media was pushing on us.

SE Michigan

#22835 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yea i know they were rigged. How do you think the deciever in chief won.
He won because the republicans effed up. They effed up bigtime as soon as they moved away from their roots and the principles laid down to us by our founders. If republicans are going to act like libs, hell, why not just vote for the libs? Republicans also suck at getting their message through to the poor and middle class that democrats will keep them down, in poverty, and dependant on government, as we (some of us) see happening.

Poor and middle class people are not thriving under Obama, but they don't even know it because he's a better talker than any of the mouthpieces for the republicans. Remember, if something is repeated enough times, people will start to believe it.

Republicans need to get back to our founding principles AND learn to communicate better. Until then, any close elections will be won by the dems.

SE Michigan

#22836 Feb 28, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I agree with you that the constitution should be upheld. How does this mess we've got get turned around and we get back to the basics? We all can see what our Democratic leader has gotten us. Republicans are in name only. Something's going to give somewhere.
"How does this mess we've got get turned around"
When you get yourself into a mess at home, what do you do?
Number one answer: QUIT SPENDING.
Find other ways to save and bring in revenue (legally of course.)
Sell stuff you no longer need or use.
Downsize your home.

That would be a good start.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22837 Feb 28, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
They get those freebies whether I vote or not. I have voted many, many times. It has not made a bit of difference.
When you vote for loser candidates like Ron Paul you know you are going to get what you deserve..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22838 Feb 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hagel volunteered to join the United States Army during the Vietnam War veteran, returning a draft board recommendation he go to college instead. He served in the United States Army infantry in Vietnam from 1967 to 1968. Holding the rank of Sergeant (E-5), he served as an infantry squad leader in the 9th Infantry Division Hagel served in the same infantry squad as his younger brother Tom, and they are believed to be the only American siblings to do so during the Vietnam War They also ended up saving each other's lives on separate occasions. While serving during the war, he received the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry, two Purple Hearts, the Army Commendation Medal, and the Combat Infantryman Badge.
OH yeah, he is a Republican also.
That's a nice resume you carry there for Hagel. He wasn't the only pair of siblings to serve in Vietnam, your gooogle search failed you there. Your little love fest with Hagel has nothing to do with what I postd. Hagel is still an idiot. That is the difference between Conservatives and liberals. Conservatives will call out one of their own when he is an idiot. liberals will defend their idiots until the very end no matter what, that is why your party is so filled with IDIOTS barney!

SE Michigan

#22839 Feb 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>When you vote for loser candidates like Ron Paul you know you are going to get what you deserve..
The vast majority of voters have voted for winning candidates (on both sides) and the country got what it deserved!!!
Next.

Location hidden

#22840 Feb 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's a nice resume you carry there for Hagel. He wasn't the only pair of siblings to serve in Vietnam, your gooogle search failed you there. Your little love fest with Hagel has nothing to do with what I postd. Hagel is still an idiot. That is the difference between Conservatives and liberals. Conservatives will call out one of their own when he is an idiot. liberals will defend their idiots until the very end no matter what, that is why your party is so filled with IDIOTS barney!
Read it again Dumb Ass;

"Hagel served in the same infantry squad as his younger brother Tom, and they are believed to be the only American siblings to do so during the Vietnam War .

"same infantry squad", idiot.

"He wasn't the only pair of siblings"

I am sure "he" is not a "pair" either.

BTW- I prefer Bing over Google.

Location hidden

#22841 Feb 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's a nice resume you carry there for Hagel. He wasn't the only pair of siblings to serve in Vietnam, your gooogle search failed you there. Your little love fest with Hagel has nothing to do with what I postd. Hagel is still an idiot. That is the difference between Conservatives and liberals. Conservatives will call out one of their own when he is an idiot. liberals will defend their idiots until the very end no matter what, that is why your party is so filled with IDIOTS barney!
Tell me what Liberal Idiot am I defending, you just said Hagel is one of your own "IDIOTS" ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22842 Feb 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again Dumb Ass;
"Hagel served in the same infantry squad as his younger brother Tom, and they are believed to be the only American siblings to do so during the Vietnam War .
"same infantry squad", idiot.
"He wasn't the only pair of siblings"
I am sure "he" is not a "pair" either.
BTW- I prefer Bing over Google.
Like usual you have to use words like "Believed" because YOU do not know the facts!
Maybe you should switch to google, bing makes you look really stupid there in Salem!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22843 Feb 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what Liberal Idiot am I defending, you just said Hagel is one of your own "IDIOTS" ?
You defend yourself daily!

Next question!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22844 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
The vast majority of voters have voted for winning candidates (on both sides) and the country got what it deserved!!!
Next.
When the low information voters vote for Ron Paul and other nuts like that they just take away needed votes from viable candidates that stand a better chance of winning and getting this country back on track but I don't have to tell you that!
just me

Searcy, AR

#22845 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>"How does this mess we've got get turned around"
When you get yourself into a mess at home, what do you do?
Number one answer: QUIT SPENDING.
Find other ways to save and bring in revenue (legally of course.)
Sell stuff you no longer need or use.
Downsize your home.

That would be a good start.
MY home is fine. I don't spend money like our fine leader. No government assistance here nor to anyone in my family. No fancy home. Just a hard working average family.
Why can't our government cut its spending? Our president wants everyone to become dependent on the government so they can rule our lives.
And they will.
Stop the spending and stop sending foreign aid to our enemy's.

Location hidden

#22846 Feb 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You defend yourself daily!
Next question!!!!
The next question is a rhetorical one.

Are you done spinning?
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22847 Feb 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>When the low information voters vote for Ron Paul and other nuts like that they just take away needed votes from viable candidates that stand a better chance of winning and getting this country back on track but I don't have to tell you that!
The sad fact is there wasnt a viable cantidate. Romney wouldnt have changed anything. Ron Paul couldnt & have did anything better. Quit being a denialist there are no viable cantidates. There isnt a political or ballott box solution. The USA that Once was great Republic is in decline and is nearing its end. History will repete most civilizations fail in about 200 years. they fail when the parasite takers (mostly goverment) get too big for their britches and out number the producing makers.

Location hidden

#22848 Feb 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Like usual you have to use words like "Believed" because YOU do not know the facts!
Maybe you should switch to google, bing makes you look really stupid there in Salem!

"Believed" because YOU do not know the facts"

No shit Sherlock, when it said "believed to be", obviously meant it was not a proven fact.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22849 Feb 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The next question is a rhetorical one.
Are you done spinning?
I spin you like a top with just the facts!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22850 Feb 28, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> The sad fact is there wasnt a viable cantidate. Romney wouldnt have changed anything. Ron Paul couldnt & have did anything better. Quit being a denialist there are no viable cantidates. There isnt a political or ballott box solution. The USA that Once was great Republic is in decline and is nearing its end. History will repete most civilizations fail in about 200 years. they fail when the parasite takers (mostly goverment) get too big for their britches and out number the producing makers.
I will take any of those serious candidates that ran for Office over this lying community organizer any day of the week.
ur a dirty truckdriver

Ash Flat, AR

#22852 Feb 28, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> The sad fact is there wasnt a viable cantidate. Romney wouldnt have changed anything. Ron Paul couldnt & have did anything better. Quit being a denialist there are no viable cantidates. There isnt a political or ballott box solution. The USA that Once was great Republic is in decline and is nearing its end. History will repete most civilizations fail in about 200 years. they fail when the parasite takers (mostly goverment) get too big for their britches and out number the producing makers.
You are to big for your britches .
Tell everyone here how you like to set fishing hooks out with meat to catch and then kill your neighbors dogs or cats.
Didn't some kid get hurt by you?
Don't you have an arrest record?
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22853 Feb 28, 2013
ur a dirty truckdriver wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to big for your britches .
Tell everyone here how you like to set fishing hooks out with meat to catch and then kill your neighbors dogs or cats.
Didn't some kid get hurt by you?
Don't you have an arrest record?
I havent hurt any kids. Ive never been arrested. Ive bought a dozen Conibar 10 inch body grip traps. They are very effective at catching coyotes & free roaming dogs that are About Too harrass my livestock. And their perfectly legal. Keep you dog on your own land and its safe from me. My britches fit just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Goble 19 hr Tara Hendrickson 4
email swap dirty pics and chat discreet 20 hr david 1
tresa stone (Aug '12) Wed Notcrazyjustprete... 20
Women Lying About Domestic Abuse (Nov '11) Wed Intelligent Stand... 4
Scarlet Grigsbey Brooks, Erica Sanderson & Eric... (May '10) Wed dianne 10
Sarah Thomas Wed she a hoe 7
Do you approve of Gary Fletcher as Mayor? (Jun '13) Dec 16 older dude uk 12
Scott Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web