Sisters face prostitution charges for...

Sisters face prostitution charges for alleged operation in Chambersburg

There are 24 comments on the Public Opinion story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Sisters face prostitution charges for alleged operation in Chambersburg. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Two sisters will be arraigned in December on charges they offered themselves as prostitutes to Hispanic men in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wasted rock ranger

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Oct 26, 2010
im more worried about the illegal mexicans sucking up free stuff then i am about some skank spreading her legs. why wasnt the men charged with anything? no driver liscenses, fake green card, picking up hookers?
Agent 0

Des Moines, IA

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Some of these activites happen at and around the steps of the courthouse. So much for downtown re-vitalization.
Rob

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Oct 27, 2010
So it sounds like they locked up the prostitutes and left the illegal immigrants free???? What the heck is with this bunch? The illegals are FEDERAL criminals! Are we out of jail space???
one voter

Greencastle, PA

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Yes, Rob, don't you know the guy that gets caught with a joint has to spend a year at Franklin County Jail? So, no room for anyone else.
seeker

Greencastle, PA

#5 Oct 27, 2010
The men should have been charged too-for being with the prostitutes and being illegals.
Eileen

Greencastle, PA

#6 Oct 27, 2010
I cannot beleive that these illegals were not taken into custody. They all know they are safe in Chambersburg and so the infestation continues.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Oct 27, 2010
wasted rock ranger wrote:
im more worried about the illegal mexicans sucking up free stuff then i am about some skank spreading her legs. why wasnt the men charged with anything? no driver liscenses, fake green card, picking up hookers?
Free, sounds to me like they were paying for it.
got the scoop

Duncannon, PA

#9 Oct 27, 2010
MEXICO CITY — The entire police force of a small northern Mexican town quit after gunmen attacked their recently inaugurated headquarters, according to local reports on Wednesday.

Los Ramones Mayor Santos Salinas said nobody was injured in Monday night's attack, during which gunmen fired more than 1,000 bullets at the building's facade, according to Noroeste newspaper's website. Six grenades, of which three detonated, were also flung at the building, the newspaper reported.

"Fortunately, those who were inside the building threw themselves on the ground and nobody was hurt," Salinas told the newspaper.

Yep, lets get more of them over here so we can have some of this in C-burg! C'mon Chbg officials. Get a brain & grow a pair !!!
got the scoop

Duncannon, PA

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Well' I guess the illegals get all the other benefits of real americans, so they think they can take advantage of the worlds oldest profession too.
concerned citizen

Chambersburg, PA

#12 Oct 27, 2010
I agree with the others comments! Lets just let the illegals go and continue to pay for them! While some people like myself cannot get a job because companies are hiring them to work for less wages and the state gives them welfare insurance and food stamps. I do not qualify for this assistance because my husband makes too much money foe me and him. We have worked all our lives to build a home and now we have to fight to keep it while these people are taking out homes and jobs! So yes Chambersburg lets keep up the good work!
racer

Harrisonville, PA

#13 Oct 27, 2010
these mexicans are why there are no jobs in c-burg, at least these girls were working! they have to eat too!
Hard Truth

Greencastle, PA

#14 Oct 27, 2010
The Chambersburg Police Department is poorly managed and poorly led. This is an outrage. The headline should have been "Illegal aliens caught and set free without being charged." Then put the fact they were with prostitutes at the bottom of the story. That would have been a much more fair presentation of the facts.
Maximus

Fayetteville, PA

#15 Oct 27, 2010
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHA, Our Finest at work, lol.....not to mention the tax dollars spent to catch them.

Since: Jul 10

Frederick, MD

#16 Oct 27, 2010
Maybe all these illegals will vote for the incumbents in the area, that's why they roam around here...
Grover

Greencastle, PA

#17 Oct 27, 2010
Com'on Chief Arnold, provide a full explanation of why the illegal aliens were not arrested. Why did CPD give them a pass? Illegal aliens are criminals by definition because they violated U.S. law by coming into the country illegally.
J Smyth Holden

Mercersburg, PA

#18 Oct 27, 2010
Just so you folks know, local law enforcement does not have the authority to take illegal aliens into custody just because they are illegal. The sole responsibility comes from the federal government.
team scott

Carlisle, PA

#20 Oct 27, 2010
J Smyth Holden wrote:
Just so you folks know, local law enforcement does not have the authority to take illegal aliens into custody just because they are illegal. The sole responsibility comes from the federal government.
wrong,they do have the authority,just not the ba11s
Percy Mcwackov

Greencastle, PA

#21 Oct 27, 2010
awwww Patty
team scott

Carlisle, PA

#22 Oct 27, 2010
one voter wrote:
Yes, Rob, don't you know the guy that gets caught with a joint has to spend a year at Franklin County Jail? So, no room for anyone else.
your right about that.
What a Surprise

United States

#23 Oct 27, 2010
Illegals not arrested! Car was probably not registered or insured either. It's hunting season, why not issue licenses to Americans to hunt illegals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scotland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GANGS IN FRANKLIN COUNTY? After arrests of Bloo... (Aug '10) 5 hr Susieq 101
The American flag in the circle off McKinley st... (Sep '14) Wed Susieq 3
Captian America (of Franklin County) (Sep '11) Jan 16 friend 20
news just in about inauguration Jan 14 Adventurist 1
News Father-daughter team performs in 'Christmas Carol' Jan 11 Fitus T Bluster 12
Boycott Benjamin Button and Landmark Jan 2 stupid hillbilly 1
lamoss Jan 1 publo 1

Scotland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scotland Mortgages