Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years

Dec 3, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Demos World Biker News

A member of the Pagans motorcycle gang was sentenced this morning to 28 years in prison for the 2005 murder of a Hillsborough man who was wearing a t-shirt supporting the rival Hell's Angels motorcycle gang.As ... via Demos World Biker News

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of752
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
moskeeto

Orangeburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Judged:

all respects , dog and ginzo get home soon .
skeet

Orangeburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Judged:

madness forever lpdp
skeet

Orangeburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Judged:

to all the pagans locked down , to all pagans everywhere all my respect
skeet

Orangeburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Judged:

am i the only one
PITBULL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

Judged:

i knew bill since 6th grade hes a dumb ass for doing it in front of so many witnesses
Mike

Westwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Judged:

It was self defence. Grover was a hells angel support member or a possible member. Grover had been packing weapons and wearing Ha support garbage for about 16 years or more
Mike

Westwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Judged:

Hells angels as far as I am concerned they are a gang of punks that are always in court for rape , molestation and murder of women and children. I think it is wonderful that MR. martin has slowed the start of this gang of hells angel trash in this area. I feel bad that Mr. Martin will be spending time in prison for protecting himself from a man that came out of a bar after him and Mr. Martin is doing jail time for protecting all our women and children by helping keep NJ clean and hells angel free . the less child and women abusers like hells angels members in my state makes me happy. God Bless Mr. Martin I hope the hells angels support members and members and the Da responsible for working together to frame Mr. martin grow a Soul , heart ,conscious and conscience.Slight chance because anyone capable of siding with child molesters and hells angels can not have a conscious, heart or soul So God Bless William Martin a victim of hells angel rats and the DA working side by side with these lier's.
Snowbabe

Oxford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Judged:

This is in response to Mike... How inept are you??? He's keeping trash out of Jersey?!!..He is trash, all Pagans are trash, and as the years go by the Pagans have lowered even their standards(used loosely), and accept anyone with no conscious, no self respect, no morals and no values. The pagans are nothing but a group of wanna be bikers...half of them don't even own a bike..I speak from first hand experience as my family has been torn for years because of family members involvement with this group of drug selling, drug doing, raping, murdering, violent individuals, the list goes on and on.. Pagans are bottom dwellers...And you call the HA's punks have you seen any of the pagans? talk about PUNKS... I don't agree or support aany of the mc's but 1st hand I can say the HA's are targeted by the Pagans, ans 9 out of 10 times its the pagans looking for trouble and screwing with the HA's.. Little by little you people are going down...
Big Sexy

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

Judged:

Mike from South Amboy is a complete idiot. Mike what is wrong with you? You sound like an idiot.
PITBULL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Judged:

and to prov im friends wit him i no erin hunt his first baby mother and tina stiglets his first girl friend
ARRY PI

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Good God going to Brunswick!
PITBULL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

you could of just said youre a pagen
PITBULL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

yo mike are you from np like me and bill do i no you you prob no me
PITBULL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

are you mike b
isxism

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Judged:

ADIOS
isxism

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

i do not support Ha. i do, however have 2 friends with pagans.i meant no ire.
isxism

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

i was coming in to say hello, when i got no response, i used that word. i had no idea it had substance behind it. will "PEACE" do?
isxism

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Judged:

I GOOGLED SOME STUFF FROM OUTLAWS

A.D.I.O.S.= ANGELS DIE IN OUTLAW STATES

I SEE WHERE THAT WOULD PISS HA SUPPORTERS OFF.

IF WHAT YOU SAY AND POST ABOUT HA IS TRUE, THEN HA HAS SOME REAL ISSUES. NOT A VERY GOOD MC.

TAKE CARE MIKE!
Mike

Westwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

Judged:

Pitbull We are now up to 10 hells angels I have read about in the papers over the last year for raping molesting murdering or some how harming women and children. I wonder how many got away and how many the lawyer keep out of the papers. Do you know that there are only a few hundred Hells angels in the USA and 10 just in the last year in the paper for harming women and children thats a lot out of a few hundred and in a year . thats a hell of a lot.
smash

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Judged:

It was Self Defence in my book!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of752
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Scotch Plains News Video

•••
•••

Scotch Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scotch Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••