Joe Walsh

AOL

#1 Mar 8, 2006
We are thinking of moving to cranford and are curious about what kind of crime takes place in town. We are moving from the city so we are not scared easily but just want to know what we should be watching. Are there any mention of gangs? Break-ins? Robbery? Stolen cars?

Thanks,

Joe
anonymous

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#2 Mar 13, 2006
Joe Walsh wrote:
We are thinking of moving to cranford and are curious about what kind of crime takes place in town. We are moving from the city so we are not scared easily but just want to know what we should be watching. Are there any mention of gangs? Break-ins? Robbery? Stolen cars?

Thanks,

Joe
joe, call the police dept to confirm what i am saying, but it is a great community to the best of my knowledge!
pete

Muncie, IN

#4 Dec 27, 2007
Joe Walsh wrote:
Thanks,
Joe
stay out of cranford loser
Dave

Wayne, NJ

#5 Mar 9, 2008
The town is absolutely great. One of the lowest crime statistics in Union County and some of the best schools.
Ryan from Cranford NJ

Lisbon, MD

#6 Mar 10, 2008
Joe Walsh wrote:
Thanks,
Joe
Joe - I've been living in Cranford for almost a year and can honestly say that crime is practically a non-issue. I moved from the city as well and have been very pleased with the community.
KRISTI

Northbrook, IL

#7 Mar 10, 2008
hello Joe
i just moved to cranford & its great. no crime issues but watch out for the police, they are ticket happy. great community
joe

AOL

#8 Dec 24, 2010
The cops are the only gang. And they do whatever they please.
Citizen Patriot

Montgomery, AL

#9 Jan 30, 2011
Most crimes are juvenile antics, however, thugs do travel between Plainfield and Elizabeth, using south and north ave. The cops do a pretty good job of keeping them from stopping though.
Drummer

Westwood, NJ

#10 Mar 19, 2011
Born and raised in Cranford, very clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scotch Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years (Dec '07) May 22 GodofUSAhellsangels 784
Plainfield riots - 1967 (Sep '07) May 7 Will 97
News Company president stole $1M in dental supplies,... May 6 Pete f 1
News Gout And Liquor - The Dangers You Need To Know ... Apr '16 questionnark 2
News Nicholas Krimin of St. Joseph (Met.) signs to p... Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Westfield, NJ (May '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 10
News Jersey Shore Fishing: Many proves there are loc... (Aug '14) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scotch Plains Mortgages