Ex-Billerica manager hopeful has eye on Tewksbury

Full story: Lowell Sun
With the stroke of a pen, a North Shore official this week emerged as a possible contender for the Tewksbury town manager's position. Full Story
Long time TM rep

Dracut, MA

#1 Jul 25, 2009
This news article is in error. The 13-member Billerica screening committee did not meet last Monday. The first meeting will occur this Monday. Very sloppy reporting and an example of not checking out the details and the facts. It would have only taken a few minutes to call the Billerica Town Clerks office and verify the meeting date. So much for accurate reporting i guess.
Mom

Tewksbury, MA

#2 Jul 25, 2009
Long time TM rep wrote:
This news article is in error. The 13-member Billerica screening committee did not meet last Monday. The first meeting will occur this Monday. Very sloppy reporting and an example of not checking out the details and the facts. It would have only taken a few minutes to call the Billerica Town Clerks office and verify the meeting date. So much for accurate reporting i guess.
That's the Lowell Sun for you. I have seen them give the wrong information many times.
Townie

Chelmsford, MA

#3 Jul 25, 2009
Long time TM rep wrote:
Imagine how the Tewksbury Teachers feel? Two sides to every story...unfortunately the sun does a horrific job at reporting either side accurately!
TESS

Tewksbury, MA

#4 Jul 25, 2009
After a NATIONWIDE search Tewksbury will probably end up with our assessor old man Kelley as town mangler!!
Muse

Dracut, MA

#5 Jul 25, 2009
Once again Billerica missed the boat. Mr. Maylor should have been the choice for town manager. It was clear to everyone except those three selectman who felt Maylor would not be as easily controlled. If the truth be told, we can not keep a town mamager because of the interference from the BOS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scituate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garage Door Repair Norwell Oct 10 DavidAHolguin 1
Misconduct Charges Against Plymouth Cty Family... (Jan '08) Sep 30 dad 227
Some of Wisconsin firsts! Sep '14 DEE 1
Arrest Log: 12/15/2010 (Dec '10) Aug '14 Will 17
Boycott Hingham Stop and Shop Falsley Accusing ... (May '08) Aug '14 David 31
Review: Sandcastle Homes (Aug '13) Aug '14 Stewie Griifin 35
Please Sell South Shore Forum (Apr '13) Jul '14 POA for deceased ... 58

Scituate News Video

Scituate Dating
Find my Match