Explosion destroys Massachusetts home

Explosion destroys Massachusetts home

There are 24 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Dec 17, 2008, titled Explosion destroys Massachusetts home. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

An explosion destroyed a house on Turner Road in Scituate, killing a man inside and heavily damaging some nearby homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Westfield, MA

#1 Dec 17, 2008
Yep, another example of how great Gas is for home heating... Everything you own, including your life, gone in an instant! Gas: Safe, Reliable, In-expensive... all lies.

I offer my condolences to the family affected by this tragedy.

Since: Dec 08

USA

#2 Dec 17, 2008
real pain in de gas
Liberalism is a disease

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2008
camskip wrote:
Yep, another example of how great Gas is for home heating... Everything you own, including your life, gone in an instant! Gas: Safe, Reliable, In-expensive... all lies.
I offer my condolences to the family affected by this tragedy.
You are a f*ing moron. Gas and gas lines are in nearly every home in the USA and the death rate due to that is so small it probably can't even be calculated.
omg

Springfield, MA

#4 Dec 18, 2008
wow thats crazy! maybe ir could be gas hmph.. suicide maybe?
GoPostal

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2008
omg wrote:
wow thats crazy! maybe ir could be gas hmph.. suicide maybe?
People do it everyday via gas, so it's not uncommon.
West Side

Quincy, MA

#6 Dec 18, 2008
Liberalism is a disease wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a f*ing moron. Gas and gas lines are in nearly every home in the USA and the death rate due to that is so small it probably can't even be calculated.
don't listen to the morons up above who talk out their a**, especially lizard tard man. i know its hard cause of the amount of stupidity of people.
wzer

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2008
West Side wrote:
<quoted text>
don't listen to the morons up above who talk out their a**, especially lizard **** man. i know its hard cause of the amount of stupidity of people.
You better check your room for leaks. Somethiing seems to be depriving your brain of oxygen.
gas user

Upton, MA

#8 Dec 19, 2008
I wonder how long they smelled the gas odor without reporting the odor?
huh

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2008
gas user wrote:
I wonder how long they smelled the gas odor without reporting the odor?
They thought it was just each other farting, so they ignored it.

Since: Dec 08

USA

#10 Dec 19, 2008
what a blast!
wowww

Scituate, MA

#11 Dec 19, 2008
i actually live a few houses down.... it was most likely a suicide, investigators are coming to a conclusion... and 3 different neighbors, including myself called a complained about the gas smell at 145/2 and then it blew up a half hour later. so...he could smell the gas walking into the house with a cigarette. easily.

Since: Dec 08

USA

#12 Dec 19, 2008
that blows
huh

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2008
insertfoot wrote:
that blows
Yerah, what bomber, I mean bummer.
BReal

Wayland, MA

#14 Dec 20, 2008
How dare you make accusations like this about another person. This man has a family and children who are trying to deal with this tragic death and the loss of thier Dad. He was a good, kind man with a big heart. You should be ashamed and find compassion for others.

ir e.
wowww wrote:
i actually live a few houses down.... it was most likely a suicide, investigators are coming to a conclusion... and 3 different neighbors, including myself called a complained about the gas smell at 145/2 and then it blew up a half hour later. so...he could smell the gas walking into the house with a cigarette. easily.
Moansalot

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2008
BReal wrote:
How dare you make accusations like this about another person. This man has a family and children who are trying to deal with this tragic death and the loss of thier Dad. He was a good, kind man with a big heart. You should be ashamed and find compassion for others.
ir e.<quoted text>
Well you must feel like a real Ahole today. It was in the paper it WAS suicide. Now run along idiot.
Moa

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2008
BReal wrote:
This man has a family and children who are trying to deal with this tragic death
Was his wife hot? Maybe I'll go by and throw a good hump into, you know, to cheer her up. Any of the girls 17? That's the best age.

Since: Dec 08

USA

#17 Dec 20, 2008
u gassholes
MissPOOFFFFF

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2008
Hey I smell gas in my haouse. Does anyone have a match I can use? I guess i'll just flick all the lihghts on and off afew times till I find it. If that doesn't work i'll light the burners on the stove for more light.
lam3g

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2009
What paper was it stated in that this was a suicide? What investigator, authority, etc. confirmed this?
Moansalot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you must feel like a real Ahole today. It was in the paper it WAS suicide. Now run along idiot.
Liberalism is a Disease

United States

#20 Jan 9, 2009
lam3g wrote:
What paper was it stated in that this was a suicide? What investigator, authority, etc. confirmed this? <quoted text>
Read the papers you goddam liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scituate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before Di Nero's Jun 14 Buns Quackie 2
News Town of Hull now woos NOAA researchers May '16 Deborah Bayer 1
Review: Sandcastle Homes (Aug '13) Apr '16 neegan 42
Ratata Mar '16 ratata 1
News 'I snapped'; Benoit pleads not guilty in slayin... (Mar '07) Mar '16 brant 37
Review: Hingham Dentistry - Virginia Shahinian DDS (Jan '11) Feb '16 BillS 11
News Blizzard warning in New England Feb '16 Mets Fan Forever 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scituate Mortgages