drug problem in cville

Posted in the Scipio Forum

loving mother

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2010
I'm just wondering how the wonderful policemen we have in crothersville are going to allow our town to be taken over by all these no good f*^*@& drug makers/dealers????? I say it's time to get some new ones in office that want to fix the problem not join it........DO YOUR JOB OR STEP ASIDE.....enough is enough! If something is not done soon there will be calls made to a higher power I PROMISE YOU ......how many kids must we have hooked before we as parents stand up to these low lifes and the scum cops that allow it.....I ask again HOW MANY??????????
SoulFood

Middleboro, MA

#2 Dec 15, 2010
Here Here I agree! I have personaly seen The "Fat Cop" Richard"Dick" see someone who is over the limit walking around town and didn't arrest them. He let them go!!! I don't see how our children will be safe in cville if its all who you know and who you blow..Lets clean up the streets and take back our town!!
loving mother

Pekin, IL

#3 Dec 15, 2010
I say we do just that..........our town could use a whole lot of justice and sure as hell not going to get it with the f-nuts in there now! We moved here becaus we thought such a small town would be "great" to raise the boys in well that was a slap in the face! JUST WONDERING WHY ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE OF CROTHERSVILLE PUT UP WITH THIS.....JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!
would like 2 no info

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2010
loving mother wrote:
I'm just wondering how the wonderful policemen we have in crothersville are going to allow our town to be taken over by all these no good f*^*@& drug makers/dealers????? I say it's time to get some new ones in office that want to fix the problem not join it........DO YOUR JOB OR STEP ASIDE.....enough is enough! If something is not done soon there will be calls made to a higher power I PROMISE YOU ......how many kids must we have hooked before we as parents stand up to these low lifes and the scum cops that allow it.....I ask again HOW MANY??????????
who is the beer drinking scott county cop that drives drunk and has all them parties we here about in scott county,, he lives there in c-ville
i no

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2010
i think he might have a warrent now i no who you r talking about he thinks he should get by with everything
Captain Howdy

Seymour, IN

#6 Jan 9, 2011
People in New York are following the idea of the new movie Kick-Ass where an average kid dresses up in a super hero costume and decides to do the best he can at fighting crime and helping people when cops will not. I have seen others arm themselves with video cameras and chase down drug dealers to clean up their neighborhoods.. I guess if you want something done right your going to have to do it yourselves..
craptastic

Middleboro, MA

#7 Jan 16, 2011
LETS GO FOR IT!!!This town needs a hero someone who wont shy away from the dealers and users. Someone who will stand up for the youth!! I have lived in cville my whole life and it has went from a 9yr old girl can walk to the store by herself and ride her bike to the playground at any time of nite to Make sure your kids have a buddy and your always watching every person who drives past your house, now you gotta pack your 9mm with you to the dollar store at nite cause of the weirdos that live at the trailer park.
get a life

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 9, 2011
You all post here about how horrible the police are,how bad the drugs are, but do you do your part as citizens. How many of you have pickedup the phone and called and reported suspicious activity you have seen.You do realize you dont have to call Crothersville P.D., You can call the state police if you feel Crothersville will ignore it.
Also be proactive in your community,form neighborhood block watches, Have events for the kids and teach them about dangers of drugs. Go to your town board and demand that you police do the job that the board hired them to do. If do not voice opinion publicly as a group or nothing will happen and things wont change.
Mad Max

Seymour, IN

#9 Feb 9, 2011
Why is this posted on the Brownstown board and not the Crothersville board ? Seems to me if you want something done in your town, you would want to voice your opinion on the right forum ....I'm just say'in.
rat trap

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2011
Mad Max wrote:
Why is this posted on the Brownstown board and not the Crothersville board ? Seems to me if you want something done in your town, you would want to voice your opinion on the right forum ....I'm just say'in.
It called to all forums in Jackson co.My comment was made on the Seymour forum?
yeah

Seymour, IN

#11 Feb 23, 2011
let the junkies be junkies. the cops let the worst ones walk anyway. Lets protect our parks and schools, and other places in society that are kid friendly. Give these kids something to do so they dont turn to drugs. Skate parks, underage kid clubs, make it affordable so teens dont have to have a $20 bill everytime they want to go do something fun and good for them like skate rinks, bowling, movies. Spend the money we waste locking addicts up in jail on providing kids counseling and help. Lets Take Care of Our Children People!!! addicted adults. well... you cant teach old dogs new tricks. The best thing to do is take their kids away from them and let them poison themselves without hurting others. Let them ruin their lives. If they want to get help~ lets provide it for them. if they dont- let them destroy themselves. Why should we care if they dont? Kids dont always have a choice. or are not capable of making the right choices. Lets spend our time and money guiding the children- they are the ones that are worth it.
the bitch

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 27, 2013
its life deal with it like everyone else..and raise your damn kids right .
Slim

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Call the Sheriffs Office and talk to their Narcotics Detective

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Placed On Leave Pending Criminal Invest... (Aug '06) 3 hr Toaster 26
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, IN 3 hr Toaster 2
Home burglary suspect dies after homeowner shot... 5 hr Chuckie 2
any guys want dl/nsa? 19-29 6 hr Swaller 3
jim melton (Apr '14) Sun no name 4
Jackson Circuit Court, 12/19/14 Dec 19 SLUTSMACKER 1
What happened to Mike Spurlock (Aug '13) Dec 19 name 2
Scipio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scipio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scipio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scipio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day