Aisin ripping us off
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tony

Elmwood Park, IL

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Aisin is raising our Insurance again so high you cany hardly afford it. In plant 1 theirs rumors going around about possible cutbacks again. The dept I work in they let 2 temps go and our supervisor said their not replacing them. He said the projected sales are down and this first 6 months isnt looking all that good. Anyone else here anything?
Tony

Elmwood Park, IL

#3 Jan 23, 2013
antisocial wrote:
wait till you find out how Obamacare works,you'll wish you had Aisians insurance.
It doesnt suprise me. My sister in law works in the office and she ealked to my wife last night. She said they are going to start firing people left and right. They want to force all these old timers out because there costing the company to much money in medical exspense. See Aisin is self Insured and with Obamacare its costing Aisin alot of money. So they want the older people out. So they told all their managers and supervisors crack down start suspending people and firing them. Then if we need to replace them we will bring in a Temp so that way Aisin doesnt have to pay Ins. Get ready. Those of you who voted him in now were going to pay for it.
Missy

Elmwood Park, IL

#5 Jan 23, 2013
They brought in 2 temps in plant 2 today. I asked the supervisor why didn't they just bring 2 full time people from 2nd shit and put them on 2nd shift an hire them in. Se said their not going to o that. Aisin wants to save 4 million in health care this year. She said get ready their about to crack down big time especially on the older people whose costing the company the most money. Wow its going to get bad.
Toldyaso

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 24, 2013
All the fools who voted for Obama are soon going to realize just what the Republicans tried to tell you about Obamacare. It is going to result in higher insurance premiums, massive layoffs and a decrease in the quality of health care. Why do you think Romney said repealing the whole mess would be a priority for him if he were elected? And this is only the tip of the iceberg folks. The Demonrats (democrats) will destroy the economy before they are through.
Tommy D

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Why the hell do you start threads about your work? Why the hell do you want to talk about it at home? It's not gonna get any better. If I were you I would try to forget work if you weren't there, you can't do shit to change it, especially on topix. Go attempt to raise your children or have a life. Damn no wonder society is screwed, all the "adults" are on topix talking shit about their jobs or another person they may/may not know. Are you joking?
yep

Warrenville, IL

#8 Jan 25, 2013
I think Aisin is doing what they have to, just like all companies the name of the game is profit, so they will get rid of as much payroll as they can, and then hire temp workers to do the jobs. With the new Obama care going into place people that work are going to be getting less and less benefits, and more and more layoffs, it stinks but most companies really don't care about their employees anymore, they just need to turn a profit.
Right sure

Young America, IN

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Toyota stock is doing great and they are now the number one auto mfg in the world and aisin makes toyota parts. Sounds like your all going to be hearing what they want you to hear.
Its all about making money and blaming it on everything except their greed. They dont care about you.
They started with your radios and everything went down hill from there.
Nobody there has enough brains to stand up to them, so you will all fall at the hands of management.
Yes remember I said that.
They done it before and they will do it again.
You all act like that guy that jumped off a ten story building, as he was falling he kept saying
" I'm OK so far, I'm OK so far, I"m OK so far......

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Jim H

Elmwood Park, IL

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Now we have a right to work state were really in trouble. We should of voted in a Union when we had the chance. I'll admit I didn't stand up when I should of. But I thought Aisin was going to take care of us. But I see now in the past couple years that they aren't. Does anyone know anybody connected to a Union? How do w get one in Aisin? With the Obamacare and the cut backs were in trouble t Aisin. Heck everyone who works is in trouble.
Tim

Elmwood Park, IL

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Jim H wrote:
Now we have a right to work state were really in trouble. We should of voted in a Union when we had the chance. I'll admit I didn't stand up when I should of. But I thought Aisin was going to take care of us. But I see now in the past couple years that they aren't. Does anyone know anybody connected to a Union? How do w get one in Aisin? With the Obamacare and the cut backs were in trouble t Aisin. Heck everyone who works is in trouble.
Im all for it. Ive been there 15 years and have had enough. You get a Union to come in Im for it. They are bringing in more and more temps so they don't have to pay Ins. Us older people are in trouble. We need a Union now before its to late.
Grammar police

Grissom Afb, IN

#13 Jan 29, 2013
How did those unions work out for Hostess and the folks at the Dolly Madison plant in Columbus?

I hate to break it to you, but Aisin is in business to make money. They ONLY think they owe you is your wages for time worked.

There are a myriad of reason why they're bringing in temp workers, and I'm sure one of the biggies is healthcare expense. Just out of curiosity, how many of you whiners vote for Obama thinking you'd be getting free healthcare?
Toldyaso

Posen, IL

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Grammar police wrote:
How did those unions work out for Hostess and the folks at the Dolly Madison plant in Columbus?
I hate to break it to you, but Aisin is in business to make money. They ONLY think they owe you is your wages for time worked.
There are a myriad of reason why they're bringing in temp workers, and I'm sure one of the biggies is healthcare expense. Just out of curiosity, how many of you whiners vote for Obama thinking you'd be getting free healthcare?
Amen brother!!! Finally, someone who gets it
Mark

Elmwood Park, IL

#15 Jan 30, 2013
I think its funny you people who work at Aisin get on here and complain and bitch about what their doing this and that. You had the chance a couple years ago to try to change it so shut up and accept it. Did you Obama voters think he was going to bail you out? Wow you Aisin people are dumb. Wait until you see your next couple checks and see more taxes they are going to start taking out even more. Your pay checks are going to go down because your going to have to pay more taxes. Your healthcare is going to go up. Those of you who voted for Obama you got what you wanted not shut up and accept it. Now you people at Aisin shut up and accept it. Heres the kicker Obama is about to sign off on 11 million illegael immigrants and give them free health care next. So hang on you think your paying to much now,just wait until end of year. Im taking my family down to Arizona or Texas jumping the fence into Mexico, then jumping right back over to get caught by border patrol. Im going to tell them my name is Juan so I can get free healthcare free schools so my family can live a better life.
Larry

Elmwood Park, IL

#16 Jan 30, 2013
I agree Aisin has really gone down hill in the past 5-10 years. There's not much a older person can do like myself just play it day by day and hope they don't look for a reason to fire me or move me. They have been doing that allot lately in the past couple years to older people. Just hang in there its going to get worse.
I bet tiny raise

Young America, IN

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Toyota Motor Corp.(ADR) TM 95.87 +0.27 (0.28%) 100.00 8,099.00 9,588.00 +1,489.00 +18.38%+28.00 18.38%

This is todays market on Toyota in my portfolio
they are doing great . But I bet they are talking about cutting some temps and orders are down and things like that to get you to understand why they can't give you a decent raise.
Jap

Fond Du Lac, WI

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Quit complaining round eye and get back to work
Jap

United States

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Brian wouldn't sleep with that.
Carl

Elmwood Park, IL

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Aisin is a horrible place to work for any more. Were going to put a team together to try and get a Union in there again. What do we have to loose. Aisin wont tell you but they have 5 other companies right here in the US that are Union. One in northern Indiana Ohio and our sister plant in Crothersville is also Union. They all have better benefits than us including a pension plan. So you think Aisin is going to look out for your family? Think again, theirs only one person that's going to look out for your family and that's you. Did you know that all Japs at Aisin have better benefits than us Americans at Aisin. They have free health care and a pension. Why is it good for their family and not ours. Its time we stand up people and do something.
Grammar police

Thorntown, IN

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Why don't you go get a job at a union shop? If the conditions and the job is so terrible, why do people work there? Also FYI, it is against the law for management to be offered healthcare options that are not available to all employees.

After reading this drivel, it's pretty apparent why you can't get a union in there.
management alert

Lafayette, IN

#23 Feb 5, 2013
And by reading that, we know that your a company guy or gal that is under some exect's wing ,( for now ) and will defend them till your pink slip arrives in your last check stub. And it will come. The reason that management don't want workers to have a union is because they will have to share the profits with those that are working for it. Furthermore, when a company begins by taking radios, then benefits, then more and more every few months and says they " have to remain competitive in the market place " but as a worker you are the ones that are paying for the compensation. Not to remain competitive , but to keep the profits going up.
Check the Aisin stocks and Toyota stocks and you will see that they are ok but the workers are the ones loosing to keep Aisin in the profits.

Aisin is not a public traded company here in the U.S. and dont have to show you quarterly profit reports but you can find a lot of info on them by doing some clicking on your computer.

They are playing the employees to the max. Aisin will only do what is right if they are made to do right, and the employees are the only ones that can make them.

The only way to make Aisin treat the employees fairly, is to ALL bond together and join.

No reason to complain, unless you have a solution.
go to face book

Lafayette, IN

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Everyone go to facebook and like and share Topix site and spread the word . Tell them to read all the Aisin topics on this site and tell their opinion.
Aisin will never let you speak at a COMMUNICATION meeting, LOL LOL LOL that just kills me how they call it that .
If you want to say something, write it down and put it in a box, why ? because if your heard complaining, someone else might agree with you and get something started and it all goes downhill from there for Aisin enjoying all the money for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What can you tell me about Sherrie Acton Thu LMAO 8
News APNewsBreak: Mike Pence's brother plans to run ... Oct 19 Hillbilly Appalachia 3
News Mike Pence's brother launches run for Indiana U... Oct 19 nono 1
Suzette "Renee" Bergeron Parrish Oct 18 Tsm 4
17 FBI Agents at Walmart Oct 17 No WalMart 10
Girl Stabbed at Atterbury Job Corps 1--2008 (Jan '08) Oct 16 Mike 122
Allie marie!!! Oct 13 Allie 2

Scipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scipio Mortgages