First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Missing Our Dog

Hortonville, WI

#1 Jan 25, 2013
CASH REWARD FOR OUR MISSING DOG! WHITE FEMALE PIT WITH FAWN SPOTS AND GREEN EYES LAST SEEN UNION TOWN AREA!! SHE IS AN INSIDE GIRL SO IM SURE SHE IS FREEZING AND SCARED TO DEATH IF YOU SEE HER OR HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEONE GETTING A NEW PIT PUPPY IN THE LAST TWO DAYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW........WE MISS HER DEARLY! REMEMBER CASH REWARD FOR HER RETURN NO QUESTIONS ASK WE JUST WANT HER BACK!!
EQM

Seymour, IN

#2 Jan 25, 2013
if it's an inside dog what was it doing outside? How much are you offering for your dog back?
Missing Our Dog

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 26, 2013
dogs go out to potty..........geezzzzz and you will find out if you have her
Found

Kirkland, IL

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Missing Our Dog wrote:
dogs go out to potty..........geezzzzz and you will find out if you have her
Don't be a smart a. She is fine. Finders keepers.
Missing Our Dog

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 26, 2013
how sad that you can act like this when my son is sick over her being gone and trust me you would love to bring her back it would be worth it.........Im begging you if you have her please let her come back to us..........
Missing Our Dog

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 26, 2013
200 cash
Missing Our Dog

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 26, 2013
I dont understand how someone can be so mean :( we just want her back ...like I said no questions ask plus 200 in your pocket so why not give her back
Found

Kirkland, IL

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Sorry. Bad joke. Not found.
Missing Our Dog

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2013
shame on you .....and if its not a joke I hope you will love and care for her as well as we did she is a great dog :( :(
cat lover

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
dogs are a delicacy in some circles... very tasty
missing our dog

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
GEZZZZZZ shut up your just trying to be funny and you're not at all.....kids miss their pets ......so tell me whats so funny about that? either you dont have kids and dont understand a parents love for a child or your just a heartless parent .........
cat lover

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
I have kids but I do in fact find it funny you post these pleas on an anonymous forum actually expecting to find your dog. It ain't here sweetheart. Try an animal shelter, look about the neighborhood, anything but sit at your keyboard and whine about a dog that slipped away. And after you do find it, please leash it when outside. There's no excuse unless you yard is fenced and it is not. Hopefully you'll get your dog back with lessons learned for the children but probably you will not learn a thing from this experience. Let's just hope the dog does not cause a problem for a motorist or another animal or person, cause you are the responsible party, not the dog, not the children. So in short, wake the FUC* UP!

Just so you know, any pit on my property will never be found again. They don't belong.
cat lover

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
missing our dog wrote:
GEZZZZZZ shut up your just trying to be funny and you're not at all.....kids miss their pets ......so tell me whats so funny about that? either you dont have kids and dont understand a parents love for a child or your just a heartless parent .........
PETS? As in plural, more than one, multiple?? LOL, that IS funny!
missing our dog

Aurora, IL

#15 Jan 30, 2013
well you know what they say when you assume......so while you set behind "your keyboard" putting people down for trying to find a family pet maybe you should think a good parent will use every means to try to find a great family pet after they have already checked every shelter,vet office,put pictures out there and looked high and low within twenty miles of our house and put a reward out there...once again you think you know about my yard well you don't and as far as pit on your property most people feel that way because they are to stupid to realize any dog can be mean its all in how you raise them.....you love them and treat them right you get same in return........no need to respond Im over stupid people like YOU!!!!!!!
cat lover

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 30, 2013
If "you love them and treat them right you get same in return". this is an interesting statement seeing as how YOURS ran away! Shows how much you actually know. But I still hope you get it back and learn.

Yes, this is funny! ROFL
missing our dog

Dolton, IL

#17 Jan 30, 2013
assume once again just because she went to potty in our own yard does not mean she ran off from an unfenced yard....alot of people will take pits right out of a yard to use them to fight....hmmmmmm thats why my post said " if you hear of any one getting a puppy within the past couple days " let me know....so why are you trying so hard to be mean about this....I really dont understand??????????
cat lover

Seymour, IN

#18 Jan 30, 2013
I wonder what other dog in the entire world is revered and coveted as a good fighter? Those pit puppies sure are cute aren't they. Sorry if you take me as a meanie, not the case just aggravated at people that are so wrapped up in their own life and circle they are totally blind to the world around them. I think you're kinda in that realm.

Try stating some straight up facts sometime and your responses will probably be different. Personally I don't care if you get it back as I believe they are a problem breed and bred for a specific purpose. Look it up hun.

There's plenty of 'cute' puppies that make excellent dogs that are not prone to temperament swings as pits. My child will never be around one, ever. Just a couple months ago someone in a rental down the street was letting their full grown pit roam the street. Needless to say, that dog is long gone because I made damned sure of it.

Consider a nice cat as a replacement, they'll do you good and never harm anyone.
cat lover

Seymour, IN

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Oh yea.... MEOW!
Hate

Seymour, IN

#20 Jan 31, 2013
I hate it when people complain about Pit Bulls and Cats. I don't think they have ever had one.
Its me

United States

#21 Feb 2, 2013
cat lover wrote:
I wonder what other dog in the entire world is revered and coveted as a good fighter? Those pit puppies sure are cute aren't they. Sorry if you take me as a meanie, not the case just aggravated at people that are so wrapped up in their own life and circle they are totally blind to the world around them. I think you're kinda in that realm.
Try stating some straight up facts sometime and your responses will probably be different. Personally I don't care if you get it back as I believe they are a problem breed and bred for a specific purpose. Look it up hun.
There's plenty of 'cute' puppies that make excellent dogs that are not prone to temperament swings as pits. My child will never be around one, ever. Just a couple months ago someone in a rental down the street was letting their full grown pit roam the street. Needless to say, that dog is long gone because I made damned sure of it.
Consider a nice cat as a replacement, they'll do you good and never harm anyone.
why dont you leave these people alone they lost there dog you dont have to be an ass wipe about it some people treat there animals just like they are there kids I have 2 pits and if somebody harmed them I would really hurt someone I live in the uniontown area so I will keep my eyes open for your puppy good luck to you hope you find it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scipio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: Mike Pence's brother plans to run ... 8 hr Hillbilly Appalachia 3
News Mike Pence's brother launches run for Indiana U... 11 hr nono 1
What can you tell me about Sherrie Acton 15 hr Ktt 7
Suzette "Renee" Bergeron Parrish Wed Tsm 4
17 FBI Agents at Walmart Oct 17 No WalMart 10
Girl Stabbed at Atterbury Job Corps 1--2008 (Jan '08) Oct 16 Mike 122
Allie marie!!! Oct 13 Allie 2

Scipio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scipio Mortgages