Effort underway to oust RECC chairman

Effort underway to oust RECC chairman

There are 8 comments on the McCreary County Record story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Effort underway to oust RECC chairman. In it, McCreary County Record reports that:

A McCreary County businessman has come under fire for alleged wrongdoing while chairing Kentucky's largest rural electric cooperative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McCreary County Record.

Hard times

Deer Lodge, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Rick has done a good job that bunch in pulaski county wants thier friends to run Recc.
Mai Tai

Stearns, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
McCreary County Record

2 hours ago.

BREAKING NEWS:

South Ky RECC Board President Richard G. "Rick" Stephens and Board Members John Pruitt, Jr, Charles Gore, William Shearer and Board Attorney Darrell Saunders all resigned late Thursday afternoon.
lawyer-up

Falls Of Rough, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Investigations should follow
who gives a crap

Whitley City, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2012
It's all a big money racket not just one its suppose to be co op

“Hello again”

Since: Jan 09

KY Pineywoods

#6 Sep 15, 2012
He's done ousted himself.lol
Mazy

Whitley City, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2012
I sure would not want to be the ones who made all these allegations. It might be slander and deflamation of character and that could carry a jail sentence.
Jar Fly

Versailles, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Doesn't anyone find it strange that all 4 of them + the attorney resigned? At the same time? What could have brought that on and so quickly?
Employee

Somerset, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Jar Fly wrote:
Doesn't anyone find it strange that all 4 of them + the attorney resigned? At the same time? What could have brought that on and so quickly?
Nepotism, corruption, embezzlement, inability to perform, poor reputation from shady business transactions, conflict of interests, ethics violations, FBI investigation, PSC investigation, good old boy mentality, bribery, greed, loss of support by business community, their public statement that they really don't care what any of the employees think, blackmail of each other, iron-clad lawsuit against them if they didn't resign, and probably iron-clad lawsuit against them anyway.

By the way, it isn't slander if it's true. Lawsuits for years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southeastern water office 16 min skillet 57
Michael Eugene Strunk 17 min John whang 9
Brian v's mother 51 min John whang 5
John whang got caught 52 min John whang 10
I'm a homosexual 54 min John whang 16
The men in this forum are cowards! 55 min John whang 9
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Trouser Cough 37,201

Science Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance