3 Black kids beat white boy

Posted in the Science Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Allen West says it all. No Media on this racist act. I caught a blip on that right wing Fox news station. No one else reported this,that I know of.
I could be wrong. There is a video.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Luke

Wartburg, TN

#2 Aug 9, 2013
Where is the racist Obama and Jesse Jackson on this one.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 9, 2013

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#5 Aug 9, 2013
Gomer-ez wrote:
Allen West says it all. No Media on this racist act. I caught a blip on that right wing Fox news station. No one else reported this,that I know of.
I saw it on CNN.
Tough Love

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
If all you watch is Fox news, I guess you really wouldn't know if the other networks carried this story or not. Besides, based on what was posted and other media reports, this was a case of a kid who got beaten up because he reported three drug dealers to his principal. The incident was about revenge, not race. The only reason it's national news is because West jumped on it and the only reason he jumped on it is because he's running again in 2014 and is looking for media attention to keep his face in front of the voters. I wonder if he's going to raise cane about every middle school bus fight in Florida or just the ones where he can grand stand. When I see drama queens of any race or political philosophy on TV I just change the channel.
sam

London, KY

#9 Aug 9, 2013
Gomer-ez wrote:
It takes three black boys to beat up on one white person, cowards
walt

Stearns, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang mentality.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 11, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
If all you watch is Fox news, I guess you really wouldn't know if the other networks carried this story or not. Besides, based on what was posted and other media reports, this was a case of a kid who got beaten up because he reported three drug dealers to his principal. The incident was about revenge, not race. The only reason it's national news is because West jumped on it and the only reason he jumped on it is because he's running again in 2014 and is looking for media attention to keep his face in front of the voters. I wonder if he's going to raise cane about every middle school bus fight in Florida or just the ones where he can grand stand. When I see drama queens of any race or political philosophy on TV I just change the channel.
Sounds like obama hu? You described obama to a T.
ironic man

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
you are correct, HOWEVER, if it had been 3 white drug dealers beating a black kid for revenge, it WOULD HAVE BECOME A RACIAL EVENT, WOULDN'T IT?

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#15 Aug 11, 2013
Gomer-ez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like obama hu? You described obama to a T.
He is certainly a drama queen.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 11, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
They never fight "one on one".... too chicken..
Hmmm

Manchester, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2013
Sounds like a hate crime to me.....or does that not apply to white folks?
manfromthewest

Somerset, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2013
al sharpton and jesse jackson only care if a black person is the one that is hurt
ironic man

Irvine, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2013
manfromthewest wrote:
al sharpton and jesse jackson only care if a black person is the one that is hurt
i don't think they care if its a black person hurt, look at all the black/black crime. i think they only care if there's a cracker involved so they can make a lot of noise and beat the war drums. sharpton ought to be in jail if some of the things i've read about in his past are true.
Paul Revere

Mount Vernon, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2013
You won't see Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or Maxine Waters holding press conferences, organizing marches or demonstrating over this. There simply isn't any money in it. Nothing to be gained for them personally.
You also haven't heard "leaders" of the black community angrily demanding something be done about young black men being killed on an almost nightly basis in Chicago. If they put 1/10th the energy into trying to clean up the mess in Chicago as they did in Florida for the Zimmerman/Martin trial, someone might take them seriously.
It's a shame that Bill O'Reilly (and I'm not a fan of his) has been more vocal in trying to bring about a solution to the Chicago situation than ANY supposed leader of the black community.
Sharpton, Jackson, etc. are just awful examples of what leadership should be.
Paul Revere

Mount Vernon, KY

#22 Aug 14, 2013
Tough Love wrote:
Martin/Zimmerman wasn't about race either but, that didn't stop the media and the racial opportunists like Sharpton and Jackson from storming into Florida to push their agendas did it?
But, don't let the chance slip by to take a shot at a good man (Allen West), take a backhanded slap at Fox News while diminishing an important story.
Typical liberal tactic..."never let a crisis go to waste"- Rahm Emanuel (Mayor of Chicago)

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#23 Aug 14, 2013
It should be "3 kids speed up 1 other kid" and keep all the racial garbage out of it.

Location hidden

#24 Aug 14, 2013
A black kid asks his mother, "Mama, what's Democracy … and what’s Racism?"

"Well, son, Democracy is when white folks work every day so we can gets all our free benefits … you know…
Like free cell phones for each family member,
Rent subsidy,
Food stamps,
WIC,
Free healthcare,
utility subsidy, & on & on … you know … that's Democracy.”

"But mama, don't white folks get pissed off about that?”

"Sure they do. That's called Racism."

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#25 Aug 14, 2013
Gomer-ez wrote:
A black kid asks his mother, "Mama, what's Democracy … and what’s Racism?"
"Well, son, Democracy is when white folks work every day so we can gets all our free benefits … you know…
Like free cell phones for each family member,
Rent subsidy,
Food stamps,
WIC,
Free healthcare,
utility subsidy, & on & on … you know … that's Democracy.”
"But mama, don't white folks get pissed off about that?”
"Sure they do. That's called Racism."
To be fair, far more white people take advantage of free government programs.
walt

Pine Knot, KY

#26 Aug 14, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin/Zimmerman wasn't about race either but, that didn't stop the media and the racial opportunists like Sharpton and Jackson from storming into Florida to push their agendas did it?
But, don't let the chance slip by to take a shot at a good man (Allen West), take a backhanded slap at Fox News while diminishing an important story.
Typical liberal tactic..."never let a crisis go to waste"- Rahm Emanuel (Mayor of Chicago)
Don't forget that the govt. sent agents to Florida to help stir the pot and all on the taxpayers dime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Alyssa76 13,674
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr CCzar 166,491
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 7 hr Doobie Time 36,893
word (Dec '11) 7 hr Doobie Time 47
Word Association (Feb '09) 7 hr Doobie Time 12,412
Ken Whitman aka whit whitman 8 hr dwayne elias 5
Untitled 11 hr Fake fake 1

Science Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance