First Prev
of 11
Next Last
right on

Huntsville, TN

#227 Feb 16, 2012
but please wrote:
Why are these social workers allowed to make their own rules??? They chase men on the tax payers dime. They have double standards for certain people! They do drugs!!! Why not have a internal investigation??? Please someone from the governers office look into this.. The social workers think they can boss people around just because they can!!!!! I think the social workers need to take random drug tests,log in and out everytime they leave there offfice and also log down every call they make. And keep their personal lives at home! And by the way Ms social workers their is a difference in a paddleling and a beating!!!!! The social workers abuse their powers because they have big heads!!!!!!!!!! Oh well think about the babies here in wayne that have died because of your ignorance!!! How do you ladies sleep at night?????????? Oh well you will have to answer to god some day!!! And yes ladies prayer helps! Remember that!!!!!!!!!!
would be great for them to take drug test themselves. Wonder what the rate is on divorce rates for them? I could go on but I wont.
agree

London, KY

#228 Feb 19, 2012
but please wrote:
Why are these social workers allowed to make their own rules??? They chase men on the tax payers dime. They have double standards for certain people! They do drugs!!! Why not have a internal investigation??? Please someone from the governers office look into this.. The social workers think they can boss people around just because they can!!!!! I think the social workers need to take random drug tests,log in and out everytime they leave there offfice and also log down every call they make. And keep their personal lives at home! And by the way Ms social workers their is a difference in a paddleling and a beating!!!!! The social workers abuse their powers because they have big heads!!!!!!!!!! Oh well think about the babies here in wayne that have died because of your ignorance!!! How do you ladies sleep at night?????????? Oh well you will have to answer to god some day!!! And yes ladies prayer helps! Remember that!!!!!!!!!!
so right there heads are up there ass they look and judge you it takes less time after something happens they just change jobs move right on a big number of them shouldn't have there own your so right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Judge-Exec 2 min Paul Revere 131
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min American Lady 155,297
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Commietator 7,048
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 14 min gladthelakeisback 21,185
Government wanting to Ban Teens from working in... 26 min retired healthy f... 4
Word Association (Feb '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 11,567
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659

Science Hill Jobs

Science Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Science Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Science Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]