Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Dad will get a chuckle out of that one! lol
2982...doesn't win the farm
I haven't heard from Dad in a while. I hope things are going good for him. I guess this is now starting the harvest season. I'm sure he is busy, busy !!

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Hatti and all. With the very hot weather forecast for this week, I reckon it would be a good time to declare a Hatti's Week, on account of she likes hot weather. Maybe I won't melt. LOL!! Y'all have a good'n.

“Southern Belles pure and sweet”

Since: Jun 11

keep their cool in summer heat

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I heard about the Mexico kid falling asleep on 3rd base over the weekend? lol
Ricky, you gotta feel sorry for that lad....can you imagine how terrible he feels! But for him, Mexico might be the World Champs today.

Did you see or hear about the guy on California's team that made such a display of anger? Twice when he was up to bat, the Japanese pitcher hit him with the ball. The second time it happened, there were 2 men on base and I'm sure this boy wanted to hit a good one and bring all three of them in. By being hit, in addition to the pain, he lost his chance to earn some glory. I think everyone could commiserate with him at first....but he was still fuming when the next guy struck out. He carried his anger with him into the dugout! Oh, well, these boys are still children but he will go down in LLWS history as the boy who lost his temper!

They were such good games. I thoroughly enjoyed every one I got to watch.

“Southern Belles pure and sweet”

Since: Jun 11

keep their cool in summer heat

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Hatti, TC, and Perfessor!

It's going to be a hot day! And a busy one for me. I probably won't get a chance to get back on until late this afternoon. I hope you all have a fine day!

Think cool thoughts!

:)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Dickens1 wrote:
It's going to be a hot day! And a busy one for me. I probably won't get a chance to get back on until late this afternoon. I hope you all have a fine day!
Think cool thoughts!
Good morning, Dickens. I sure hope your avatar is making a statement that will come to fruition. I hope this is summer's last hot spell. I'm ready to complain about some chill factor. Just won't be satisfied, huh? Y'all have a good'n.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Good morning beautiful Miss Hatti and friends. It's another fabulous day here in Topix land.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, you gotta feel sorry for that lad....can you imagine how terrible he feels! But for him, Mexico might be the World Champs today.
Did you see or hear about the guy on California's team that made such a display of anger? Twice when he was up to bat, the Japanese pitcher hit him with the ball. The second time it happened, there were 2 men on base and I'm sure this boy wanted to hit a good one and bring all three of them in. By being hit, in addition to the pain, he lost his chance to earn some glory. I think everyone could commiserate with him at first....but he was still fuming when the next guy struck out. He carried his anger with him into the dugout! Oh, well, these boys are still children but he will go down in LLWS history as the boy who lost his temper!
They were such good games. I thoroughly enjoyed every one I got to watch.
I missed all of it this weekend, just heard about it but it's usually fun to watch. That kid will have to grow up getting kidded about that!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

How we got to Mars..

http://www.youtube.com/embed/XRCIzZHpFtY...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Afternoon all

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. With the very hot weather forecast for this week, I reckon it would be a good time to declare a Hatti's Week, on account of she likes hot weather. Maybe I won't melt. LOL!! Y'all have a good'n.
Oh yeah !!! HATTI'S WEEK.!!

Oh and I have a crown too !! Teehee !

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Dickens1 wrote:
Think cool thoughts!
Hello Ms Dickens . My day was a long one but ..I am home now so I am relaxing .

Loving this nice weather !!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning beautiful Miss Hatti and friends. It's another fabulous day here in Topix land.
Evening Miss Susan !:) Topix is so much fun .. Yep .. Another great day ! LOL !!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Reney wrote:
Afternoon all
Hello Reney . Glad to see ya popping in !

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
Hi Wabbit!!
Hi Commander Bunny!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Good Tuesday morning everyone .

Time to get moving , even though I'd rather stay in bed and sleep.

Coffee is brewing .

Enjoy your day .

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Morning Hatti! Purrr!:)

We're getting some thunder & lightning with some much need rain this morning - so when the lightning passes on by - I think I just might go outside and run through some puddles!:)

Have a great Tuesday - Hatti & All!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Good Afternoon Folks!

Back with us once again right here on Welcome To The Hey Hatti thread..........is our NOT so favorite squatty body, jiggly fat, baby bottle sucking, diaper wearing dwarf Voyeur!

But before he starts his act, he wants to everyone he loves you almost as much as Donkey!

~~~~~~~~~~

"If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale, and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?" I asked the children in my Kindergarten Sunday school class.

"NO!" the children all answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into heaven?"

Again the answer was, "NO!"

"Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children and loved my wife, would that get me into heaven?" I asked them again.

Once more they all answered, "NO!"

"Well," I continued, thinking they were a good bit more theologically sophisticated than I had given them credit for, "then how can I get into heaven?"

A five-year-old boy shouted out, "YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!"

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Courtroom drama custody ruling.

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt.

The boy however confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents, and refused to live there. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

Then in an unprecedented move, the judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

In a final ruling yesterday, custody was granted to the Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey Team as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Jumping on the bed

A fiftyish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.
Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"
The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old."
The husband said, "What did he say about your 56 year old ass?"
"Your name never came up," she replied

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Science Hill Discussions

Search the Science Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Known Fact 128,910
SCOTUS- Non-union members exempt from dues 22 min Billy 35
Unified Government. Is Chris Girdler making a m... (Apr '13) 1 hr Raspberry 16
is PC trying to close SHS down 1 hr Raspberry 59
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Dale 146,844
Roses.. Closing Its Doors? 2 hr Billy 8
Bruce W. Singleton Family Court Judge 2 hr We can do better 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Science Hill Jobs

•••