“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#16429 Aug 27, 2013
Courtroom drama custody ruling.

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt.

The boy however confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents, and refused to live there. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

Then in an unprecedented move, the judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

In a final ruling yesterday, custody was granted to the Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey Team as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Location hidden

#16430 Aug 27, 2013
Jumping on the bed

A fiftyish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.
Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"
The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old."
The husband said, "What did he say about your 56 year old ass?"
"Your name never came up," she replied

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Location hidden

#16431 Aug 27, 2013
There is still a lot of wisdom with age.

When I was married 30 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 30 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot, 25 year old blonde every night.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 55 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot, 25 year old blonde, and she would make SURE that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.

Aren't older women great??!!! They really know how to solve your mid-life crises!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Location hidden

#16432 Aug 27, 2013
A man calls home to his wife and says,“Honey, I have been asked to fly to Canada with my boss and several of his friends for fishing.. We'll be gone for a long weekend. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting so could you please pack enough clothes for a 3 day weekend”.....

And also would you get out my rod and tackle box from the attic ?

We're leaving at 4:30 pm from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up..

'Oh! And please pack my new navy blue silk pajamas..'

The wife thinks this sounds a bit odd, but, being the good wife,

She does exactly what her husband asked.

Following the long weekend he came home a little tired, but, otherwise, looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish?

He says,'Yes! Lots of Walleyes, some Bass, and a few Pike.

He said but why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?

The wife replies,“I did, they're in your tackle box”.

Never, Never, Never

try to outsmart a woman!!!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Location hidden

#16433 Aug 27, 2013
A pub landlord is shutting up for the night when there is a knock at the door. When he answers, a tramp asks him for a tooth-pick. He gives him the toothpick and the tramp goes off.

A few minutes later there is a second knock. When he answers, there is a second tramp who also asks for a toothpick. He gets his toothpick and off he goes.

There is a third knock at the door, and a third tramp. The landlord says, "Don't tell me, you want a toothpick too."

"No, a straw."

The landlord gives him a straw but is curious why he wants it, so he asks the tramp why he wants a straw and not a toothpick.

"Some bloke just threw up outside but all the good stuff's gone already."

----------

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Location hidden

#16434 Aug 27, 2013
Thanks folks, that's the end of my show for now!

YOU ROCK!!!!

And please pay tribute to your men & women in uniform
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TF8E3AM...

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16436 Aug 28, 2013
This is kind of strange:

And then there's this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I think I like them both but for different reasons!

Happy Hump Day!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#16437 Aug 28, 2013
Morning TC .. I like camel # 2 thank you !! LOL !

Morning all .. Welcome to Hump Day :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#16438 Aug 28, 2013
I forgot to thank Voyeur yesterday for those wonderful funny jokes !! I loved them , thanks :)

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16439 Aug 28, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I forgot to thank Voyeur yesterday for those wonderful funny jokes !! I loved them , thanks :)
Hi Hatti! Purrr!:)

Did you see that underneath Voyeur's name it said something about jock itch? Do you suppose Voyeur has that - or his donkey?

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16440 Aug 28, 2013
Hi perfessor!:)

I know you're out there.

It's hot and muggy out today right?

What are you wearing today?:)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#16441 Aug 28, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi perfessor!:)
I know you're out there.
It's hot and muggy out today right?
What are you wearing today?:)
Here I'm is, TC. Was really lazy this a.m. and just logged in. I see that the lovely Hatti has been advised that it's hump day of Hatti's week and that she's ready for a 3 day weekend. Gonna be nice and hot for her this weekend, too. My a/c is really cranking these days; putting out gallons of condensate.

I'll guarantee I'm not wearing a coat today. It's closer to the kind of day to be in a nudist colony, in an air conditioned room with an ocean view. You have yourself a good'n.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16442 Aug 28, 2013
Good day Miss Hatti and friends. Hope everyone is well and having a lovely day.

:)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16443 Aug 28, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Here I'm is, TC. Was really lazy this a.m. and just logged in. I see that the lovely Hatti has been advised that it's hump day of Hatti's week and that she's ready for a 3 day weekend. Gonna be nice and hot for her this weekend, too. My a/c is really cranking these days; putting out gallons of condensate.
I'll guarantee I'm not wearing a coat today. It's closer to the kind of day to be in a nudist colony, in an air conditioned room with an ocean view. You have yourself a good'n.
Hello Perfessor. Nice to see you.

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16444 Aug 28, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Here I'm is, TC. Was really lazy this a.m. and just logged in. I see that the lovely Hatti has been advised that it's hump day of Hatti's week and that she's ready for a 3 day weekend. Gonna be nice and hot for her this weekend, too. My a/c is really cranking these days; putting out gallons of condensate.I'll guarantee I'm not wearing a coat today. It's closer to the kind of day to be in a nudist colony, in an air conditioned room with an ocean view. You have yourself a good'n.
Hi perfessor - nice to see you - I'm not wearing a coat either today lol!

Last I checked here - the temp was 75 & the dewpoint was 72 - just a real sticky day out there today. I'm nude right now but every time I look at myself I get the giggles so I'm going to put some clothes back on!

Thanks for checking in perfessor - it's always good to see you & please take care of yourself!:) Yawn - I think I'll take my nap now ......

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16445 Aug 28, 2013
How Beetlejuice was born..LMAO!

http://i.imgur.com/VG5rqm2.jpg

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#16446 Aug 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
How Beetlejuice was born..LMAO!
http://i.imgur.com/VG5rqm2.jpg
LMAO . U look like da baby Daddy , Ricky .

“Dads Cow Force”

Since: Mar 12

POKEATWAT FARMS . TENN .

#16447 Aug 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Perfessor. Nice to see you.
FLUFFY I been looking for you for months . Who dyrd ya black hair blonde ? Wait its a figament of my drunkedness .

'
;
What Susan , Hattie did it ? Ok good excuseness . Was you drunk when Hattie did it ? Wait Hati was drunk . I caught ya brain waves in my tin foil hat an magnetizied antennie .

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#16448 Aug 28, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hatti! Purrr!:)
Did you see that underneath Voyeur's name it said something about jock itch? Do you suppose Voyeur has that - or his donkey?
I hadn't noticed that and I Dnt think I want to know !! lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#16449 Aug 28, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>Here I'm is, TC. Was really lazy this a.m. and just logged in. I see that the lovely Hatti has been advised that it's hump day of Hatti's week and that she's ready for a 3 day weekend. Gonna be nice and hot for her this weekend, too. My a/c is really cranking these days; putting out gallons of condensate.
Woo hoo .. Still enjoying Hatti's week !! I'm just working toward that 3 day weekend !!

It has been quite humid here but I'm enjoying the HOT weather finally here at the end of summer !

Always nice to see ya post , Perfessor .. even if you would rather be naked.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 1 hr spirit walker 234
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 152,034
Missy Poo 2 hr Jackie 1
Don Marshall (Jul '08) 3 hr guest 18
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital given a 1 sta... 3 hr guest 13
Hot girls at Kroger Marketplace 4 hr Haha 2
Burnside Mayor Ron Jones is at it again. 4 hr Imagine that 8

Science Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Science Hill Mortgages