need roofing done comments on D&D roo...

need roofing done comments on D&D roofing (names,ref,etc.)

Posted in the Science Hill Forum

home owner

Corbin, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2010
i am looking for a good affordable roofing contractors. interested in information on D&D roofing co.(names,employees,referances ,current jobs,past jobs,yr's in bussiness,etc...) YES...i can contact them but thought i'd get a more honest/true co. values from people who know them.(not from them)any help with this reguest would be greatly appreciated..... THANK YOU....(D&D ARE LOCATED ON puncheon creek rd.)...i think
Anonymous

London, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2010
They are good people they put the roof on my house a few years ago and we haven't had any problems with it and i'v seen a lot of their other jobs and it looks like they do great work. If i ever need anything done to my house the will be the ones i will call.
team87

Ford City, PA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
awsome boys good work give them a try you will not regret it
pleased home owner

Lubbock, TX

#4 Mar 21, 2011
They put the roof on my house and built me a garage. They done great work . U wont regret having them to put a roof on your house or build u something. I will use them again .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 39 min Dickens1 11,413
Play chain reaction (Sep '08) 41 min Dickens1 12,193
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Dickens1 27,469
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr happy 142,405
4 word game (Jan '09) 8 hr Dickens1 2,197
EOS job fair 18 hr Miranda 1
News Kentucky taking bids on development at state park (Dec '14) Thu blankforGov 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Science Hill Mortgages