Comments
21 - 40 of 40 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

Williamsport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 11, 2008
 
I thought the courthouse and city hall opened at 8 am? I guess your one of those "special needs" people who go in a little later!
Why is it that you insist on knowing that that man is on welfare or government help?
little clue crappie; you dont get both, Its either welfare or SSI.
Again and it concerns you how?
Its none of your business what that man is on or for what or why so why do you keep regging on it?
is it that time of month for you?
I believe you are the most jealous person on here or anywhere with the most mental issues (you said it yourself).
You are a complete freak with issues!
Go fast and get help.
scrabbie drappie

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 11, 2008
 
no, actually you can receive ssi and food stamps. and i do have special needs.
scrabbie drappie

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 12, 2008
 
i now know what happened to the colonel. he chased oliver north on rt. 81, so he could complain about topix, and meanwhile his van ran out of gas so he had no other choice to re- enlist in the Marines to go drink more poisoned water.
concerned citizen

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 13, 2008
 
You are a complete and utter idiot! Maybe Colonel North was visiting Colonel Liptok! they are both marines, they are both o-7's, they both pen articles and books, and they both kill terrorists. Seems they share a lot in common.
Yes even drinking contaminated water at the marine base.

I do not however think that colonel liptok chased North down or ran out of gas nor complained about topix to North.

Maybe they are plotting to get YOU crappie!
would be nice to read that headline and not have to listen to your sociopathic, whinney, mental stupidity any more.
The Lipok Scrapp Show

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 10, 2008
 
This sh-- is funnier than a sitcom, come on scrappie get the colonel cyber-hyper you can do it, your gonna give the future mayor a heart attack, and then you will have to arrest yourself or so he would say from his grave.....LOL
Skookie Dookie

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 19, 2013
 
Yeah, whatever happened to The Colonel?
Col Klink

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Skookie Dookie wrote:
Yeah, whatever happened to The Colonel?
he works for me now. i bought him from Oliver North. he's helping me pen my next book. he does some writing and a lot of proofreading.
Dr dill

Pottsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jun 19, 2013
 
actually he is enjoying taking or watching all the goons take each other out.
OHH the good ole days when the kernal kicked all thier skinny little butts.
Guess they hide and get high now?
and toot thier own horns on topx!
Col Klink

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Dr dill wrote:
actually he is enjoying taking or watching all the goons take each other out.
OHH the good ole days when the kernal kicked all thier skinny little butts.
Guess they hide and get high now?
and toot thier own horns on topx!
sounds like you need to use your old screen name of "hitman". you should call yourself "Vic O. Din".

Since: Feb 11

Da Projects

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jun 20, 2013
 
colonel john liptok wrote:
I am still here watching and monitoring the issues, NOT in jail or a mental ward as scrappie/amp would like. Just being silent and watching! laughing and taking all the stupidity in.
Thanks for being concerned about me though.
I have been working on some issues other than topix craps
What issues are you referring to?
Dr dill

Pottsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

colonel john liptok wrote:
I am still here watching and monitoring the issues, NOT in jail or a mental ward as scrappie/amp would like. Just being silent and watching! laughing and taking all the stupidity in.
Thanks for being concerned about me though.
I have been working on some issues other than topix crap.
I see the polls are doing well, I do appreciate all the feedback and will keep monitoring them.
thanks
Is this the post you drew up and changed to your stupid thinking?
said way back when? 2007 ????
you are so bored and high you have nothing better to do than go back through topix and repost and change the posts???
you are soooooo FAKE !!!
Col Klink

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Fat Abbott wrote:
<quoted text>
What issues are you referring to?
his issues are Irritable bowel syndrome, getting free tires for the National Security Van, and getting a new furnace for the house. He also has issues with "Parkinson's, fibromyalgia, severe head trauma, scoliosis, crushed discs, spinal trauma, RLS, stomach issues, and tons of things I can't even spell."

here, check it out. he is a busy man.http://www.accessible.org/ disabled-marine-corps-veteran- seeks-grant-money-for-home-and -van-repair.html
Dr dill

Pottsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Even with all those he still kicked your arse, wow, that dont say much for you .
*)%^#$@(*&_+>" LOL rotflmao dilligaff har har har
sandy squirrel

Mountain Top, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jun 21, 2013
 
you forgot the issue with peeing the bed,taking too much medication, and warts on his genitals.and don't forget the issues with authorities.. he also hates the fact that we control his mind with secret squirrel tin hats.
Dr dill

Pottsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yesterday a squirrel ran out and ended its life by running under my tire. that happens a hundred times a day, squirrels are the dumbest animals and yet you decide to take their name ?
meaning what ? You are just as dumb as a squirrel?
having dilusions and doing drugs and drinking and having all the anger issues and talking to yourself on a website .
NOW THATS E N T E R T A I N M E N T !!!!!
PRICELESS!!!!
President Squirrel

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Dr dill wrote:
yesterday a squirrel ran out and ended its life by running under my tire. that happens a hundred times a day, squirrels are the dumbest animals and yet you decide to take their name ?
meaning what ? You are just as dumb as a squirrel?
having dilusions and doing drugs and drinking and having all the anger issues and talking to yourself on a website .
NOW THATS E N T E R T A I N M E N T !!!!!
PRICELESS!!!!
thats our kernal!
Blip

Jamison, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jun 22, 2013
 
concerned citizen wrote:
You are a complete and utter idiot! Maybe Colonel North was visiting Colonel Liptok! they are both marines, they are both o-7's, they both pen articles and books, and they both kill terrorists. Seems they share a lot in common.
Yes even drinking contaminated water at the marine base.
I do not however think that colonel liptok chased North down or ran out of gas nor complained about topix to North.
Maybe they are plotting to get YOU crappie!
would be nice to read that headline and not have to listen to your sociopathic, whinney, mental stupidity any more.
I thought the Kernal said he earned his title in private security. Here he's saying his rank is O-7? It appears he's passing himself off as/impersonating a Marine officer. What gives? I thought he was an honorable person?
General BLip

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Blip wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Kernal said he earned his title in private security. Here he's saying his rank is O-7? It appears he's passing himself off as/impersonating a Marine officer. What gives? I thought he was an honorable person?
yeah! that is our kernal. did you know that a O-7 rank is actually a Brigadier General in the marines. i guess we will have to call him General Hot tub from now on.
The Duke of Squirrel

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 7, 2013
 
Hey Lip, Please come back to Topix and post under your old Colonel account so we'll know it's you and not some poser.
ollie north

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 8, 2013
 
concerned citizen wrote:
You are a complete and utter idiot! Maybe Colonel North was visiting Colonel Liptok! they are both marines, they are both o-7's, they both pen articles and books, and they both kill terrorists. Seems they share a lot in common.
Yes even drinking contaminated water at the marine base.
I do not however think that colonel liptok chased North down or ran out of gas nor complained about topix to North.
Maybe they are plotting to get YOU crappie!
would be nice to read that headline and not have to listen to your sociopathic, whinney, mental stupidity any more.
cool. i never knew the kernal killed some terrorists. he's got my vote. Liptok-Kessler 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Schuylkill Haven Discussions

Search the Schuylkill Haven Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennsylvania Bakery Latest To Refuse Service To... 4 hr Ex Senator Stillborn 7
Da Kernal going viral 19 hr The Same Old Same... 2
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 23 hr Joe McCarthy 51,272
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Man dies after accident that closed Route 611 i... Tue Resident on 611 1
Garfield Diner Aug 15 Mike Raphone 1
Brian the meth head rat nut Aug 11 Morris 10
•••
•••
•••
Schuylkill Haven Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Schuylkill Haven Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Schuylkill Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Schuylkill Haven News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schuylkill Haven
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••