Do you approve of Alan Zavodny as Mayor?
common sense

United States

#63 Jul 16, 2012
No bob not him. I offered to meet you face to face but I know you don't want that because of who you are.
common sense

United States

#64 Jul 16, 2012
Testing your smarts bob the petition will make the decision come to a vote by the public

United States

#65 Jul 16, 2012
Won't work Steve, wrong interpretation of the law, AGAIN. Won't you ever learn?
Go ahead, make a total fool of yourself, AGAIN. Enjoy your day.
common sense

United States

#66 Jul 16, 2012
Not Steve bob or Rick or Gary or mike whomever you are.

Crete, NE

#67 Jul 16, 2012
I have searched Nebraska Statutes today and can tell you wihout qualification that there is no Staute allowing citizens of cities of the second class the opportuity to either enact their own ordinances via public vote caused by the petition process nor repeal duly passed legislation by public vote caused by the petition process. Those allowances are reserved for cities of the Municipal definition.

Good bye DCPD, I will have no more discusion with fools of ths public message board.
common sense

United States

#68 Jul 16, 2012
You didn't search the right statutes jackass. Its not in section 14 Mr. Know it all. So you didn't look hard enough its In the statute books just looked at or again today. Who's the idiot now 'bob" you can't even find it. LOL
Not Referendum

United States

#69 Aug 8, 2012
The PD will be taken over thru an action that referendum cannot touch, the final laugh will be the best,
common sense

Jackson, WY

#70 Aug 15, 2012
Way to chime in referundum long after the discussion has ceased. By the way quit changing your name if your going to make the same comments jackass. Kind of gives you away that your the same person.
Omaha Vern

Lincoln, NE

#71 Aug 15, 2012
Screw you, loudmouth dickhead.

Crete, NE

#73 Aug 15, 2012
Vern, you too are crude and rude. Ther is no reason to call Mr. Gaston such vile names.
#74 Aug 16, 2012
Bobjax wrote:
I found your stature, NE 14-211. Now Mr. Legal Advisor, please tell us what Chapter 14 of the Nebraska Statutes is reserved for. It is reserved for ciies of the first class. David City is not a city of the first class and the statute does not apply. Same screwup Gaston got himself crossways with last time he played the petition game. Are you sure that you are not that dipshit Gaston?
The only person who would know that would be Dana Jr. So how is life treating you these day!

Crete, NE

#75 Aug 16, 2012
It is treatng me really well these days. I am having a lot of fun watching the antics of the City and how Larry Peirce is reporting what is going on without making anyone look particularly stupid.

I will consider your analysis a grand compliment, thank you!

Lincoln, NE

#76 Sep 17, 2012
Think with your dipstick!

Waxhaw, NC

#77 Sep 18, 2012
I am Jimmy and I approve this message!
Big Bird

United States

#78 Feb 9, 2013
AZ is the best mayor ever
United States

Nebraska City, NE

#79 Feb 9, 2013
AZ sucks.

Lowell, MI

#80 Feb 10, 2013
AZ is a terrible Mayor, he does not believe in open, honest, two way communication. It is his way or the hi way. This Mayor really does suck.
Omaha Vern

Nebraska City, NE

#81 Feb 10, 2013
Any small town mayor who spends as much time with an old burned out alcoholic like Mike Draper as Zavodny does is suspect.
hem roid itch

York, NE

#82 Feb 13, 2013
Is Zavodny the pitcher or the catcher? Seems like he could go either way ......throwing the high hard one or taking it.

Nebraska City, NE

#83 Feb 14, 2013
Switch hitter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schuyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you think anybody at the DC Water Dept has a... (Dec '15) Oct 10 Donald 30
News Fired worker: Neb. plant hired illegal immigrants (Jan '09) Sep '16 Poops 81
Sales Tax Extension Vote (Mar '16) Sep '16 Will 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
News Nebraska Bank Worker Accused of Stealing more t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 dawkins_swfii 1
SCHUYLER Council Approves ANTI-AMERICAN CULT Re... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Binaural 6
horny (Dec '12) Dec '12 dave 1

Schuyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schuyler Mortgages