animal control
columbus dog owner

Lincoln, NE

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Does anyone else in town find this department a fricking joke?
Where does it make more sense to harass someone about a late license renewal on a dog,then to allow dogs to be running all over hell in the park?
If you call the PD they refer you to animal control, and by the time you tell them about a dog running loose terrorizing people, the owner will grow a brain and put the damned thing on a leash, and sense it wasn't seen, nothing is done.
Another issue i have with one of the woman that works the animal control. She is rude, abuses her power, or what she thinks she has as power, and literally makes threats. One day she will meet up with someone who doesn't take such disrespect lightly.
I understand that we have to have laws and regulations, but shouldn't they be enforced fairly, and professonially?
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
columbus dog owner wrote:
Does anyone else in town find this department a fricking joke?
Where does it make more sense to harass someone about a late license renewal on a dog,then to allow dogs to be running all over hell in the park?
If you call the PD they refer you to animal control, and by the time you tell them about a dog running loose terrorizing people, the owner will grow a brain and put the damned thing on a leash, and sense it wasn't seen, nothing is done.
Another issue i have with one of the woman that works the animal control. She is rude, abuses her power, or what she thinks she has as power, and literally makes threats. One day she will meet up with someone who doesn't take such disrespect lightly.
I understand that we have to have laws and regulations, but shouldn't they be enforced fairly, and professonially?
Is English your 2nd language?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schuyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 Skinny Naab 1
Football field Aug 25 Milt 2
Poll Do you think anybody at the DC Water Dept has a... (Dec '15) Aug 19 Jason 23
Sales Tax Extension Vote Aug 17 Concrete 2
Fire Siren (Jul '11) Aug 15 Brad 33
It's not there (Nov '15) Aug 1 The Real John 6
Get laid columnbus Nebraska Jul '16 New To Town 2

Schuyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schuyler Mortgages