randy janak salvage yard opens in dow...
Evil

Lincoln, NE

#86 Aug 21, 2012
So what are you getting at...What? I do not know the history of this person or how long he owned the property....so its scenario time.
Lets say that I own a peice of property with in city limits.
Now, say, I have been living on or own that property for some fifty years.
Now I park some rundown cars on the property
Maybe an appliance or two, with an old sofa and mattress thrown in for good measure, just happen to around the property. The evergreen trees in need of a good trim. The buildings in need of repair.
A few year ago, you bought the property next door and built a grand new house.
A year or two later, you start complaining that I have a nuisance property.
I simply tell you to get lost, Its my property and just because I am lowering your property value, I should have to be forced to clean up the property that I own. Bull crap!
You have truly forgotten what true freedom and personal freedoms are all about.
Those two things are what truly make our nation great.
I say that if you do not like to look upon my cluttered property, you can choose to not look at my property or just build yourself a fence and ignore that its there.....in reality, the folks that own land near the Janak property should be thankful. By lowering the property values, the property taxes are also lower, leaving more money in the land owners pocket.
Fred

Crete, NE

#87 Aug 21, 2012
You are totally nuts, what planet do you come from?
Sorry, I forgot about the Teaparty approach to life. Now I get it. Randy Janak for Superintendent of Schools. Randy Janak for Mayor. I want Randy Janak for my Doctor, my Lawyer, and my Pastor. Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, wave the flag for Randy.
Evil

Lincoln, NE

#88 Aug 21, 2012
Nice response. A lead off with name calling, then an assumption of my affiliation, then a diversion from the comment. Do you work for the government, if not, you should. You have all the qualifications.
RealMcoy

Lincoln, NE

#89 Aug 22, 2012
John Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrib is hated by all the other veterans in this community! They all think he is not qualified to be a veteran! He needs to stop being part of the community and the veteran groups. LEAVE THE CITY!
This is a load of Crap! Somebody needs to grow up and face life. I am a veteran in this community and I think Mr. Scribner had done wonderful things for the veterans in this community. If you are trying to hit below the belt then Sir you have done so! John Wayne would be ashamed you used his name to spew such filth. Mr. Scribner dosn't need to leave the city, you sir need to leave or change your views on the people of David City.
Keerect

United States

#90 Aug 23, 2012
You are right, Bill S needs to grow up and realize that he is not ahero in any way, shape or form. Heis a veteran by definition only, no heroic actions, no action at all, just did his menial job in the Navy.

Then he brings his own special brand of stupidity to David City as a Councilman and it has been downhill ever since.
Thedude

Lincoln, NE

#91 Aug 27, 2012
Keerect,

When did the Scribster ever say he was a hero? Also, what brand of stupidity does he bring to the David City Council? What or how did he vote, that makes him stupid? Have you just used everything you could to make him look bad, now your just down to saying he is stupid? As the Skipster used to say show me the facts. One last thing what does all of this have to due with the Red Bearded Randster and his salvage yard?
fed up with david city

Lincoln, NE

#93 Apr 14, 2013
April 15th is here. The property at 1070 8th street, David City Ne is still an EYE SORE for everybody that drives by and especially for the neighbors! Lets see if the mayor and the city council load up all the junk as promised. I'll be watching!
hem roid itch

York, NE

#94 May 23, 2013
does obamacare cover hemroid treatments?

It'll be the shits if it don't.
PreperationH

Lincoln, NE

#95 May 28, 2013
Scribner is the cause of your butt hurting!
Give it up

David City, NE

#96 Aug 5, 2013
I think Randy has done a great job cleaning up his properties! Good job Randy!!
Joe the dog

Tecumseh, NE

#97 Aug 10, 2013
The Board of Health is a joke, the mayor is more of a joke, the council is beyond ridiculous, Joan gets nothing done, David City has gone downhill and is a trash pit. Thanks a lot Alan you have made this town worse than it has ever been.
Matt the cat

York, NE

#98 Aug 12, 2013
DC needs some preperation H and rid itself of the roids infecting the community. Take care of the problem and use the onitment before obamacare takes it away from you.
Rachael

Lincoln, NE

#99 Jan 3, 2014
Hey jerks he is my dad thank u very much!!!
Orville

Tecumseh, NE

#100 Jan 4, 2014
Are u for sure?
Shame on you

David City, NE

#101 Jan 9, 2014
Hey Orville red and bocker, you would really say that to his kid. She's a little girl just trying to defend her dad. You could be polite and say something else besides asking her for sure if hes her dad. Shame on you.
DC Resident

Columbus, NE

#102 Jan 9, 2014
Consider the source, Orville obviously isn't the brightest star in the sky - maybe he's jealous he doesn't have a father who would claim him
Orville

Tecumseh, NE

#103 Jan 11, 2014
Janak Issa skunk, whit he done to that old lady what lived next ta him fer all theese years Issa crying shame. All of you rely Gud folks line up heer an whine bout the young daughter, none a you had the gonads to stand up and tell Randy to clean up his messes, not a damn one of you. This town has spent thousands a dollars dealin wit that fat bearded white trash goofball.. Now you want to stand up an tell us how it is, like Bo says "Chickenshits".
You who kept silent as Randy junked up this town are just that, Chickenshits.
Rachael

Lincoln, NE

#104 Feb 10, 2014
Thank to u people i missed my 8th b-day
do u no how it feels to miss your b-day and having to work
because of u people i have had to work every day of my life god people
DC Native

Columbus, NE

#105 Feb 12, 2014
I grew up in DC and at the time thought it was a beautiful small town with a lot going for it. You current residents are so focused on Randy Janak, stop and look at the Hugh Eyesore of a Jail that sits right in the middle of town. EVERYONE driving through DC sees that. I was back in DC a few months ago and I thought that took more away from the feeling of DC. Im not even sure where Randy lives.
helmut

Tecumseh, NE

#106 Feb 12, 2014
When you grew up in David City it was a beautiful small town and the residents took pride in what they had. They may not have had the finest house in town, but they took pride in what they had. The influx of white trash like Janak has ruined the city. Look at the old Wiebe house on 4th street, looks like a junkyard and our Councilmen stood up for the clown who owns that house, didn't want to make him clean it up. The ugly jail complex actually is not that bad by comparison to many other properties in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schuyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun In Columbus! (Oct '07) Tue Lol 2
Why are blacks so lazy? Tue Lol 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Jul '17 grape vine 53
News Fired worker: Neb. plant hired illegal immigrants (Jan '09) Jun '17 Valerie 85
Football field (Aug '16) Jun '17 Paul the Walrus 6
Utility department Jun '17 Jose 4
Back on our streets. (Jul '07) Jun '17 Big 74

Schuyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schuyler Mortgages