Wonderboy

AOL

#1 Oct 29, 2007
I would like to know what ever happend to the Brass Lantern in downtown Schuylers Lake, formerly owned by Edna & Henry Walters. As I understand it Mr. & Mrs. Walters bought out the building former bank, remodeled it into a bar Restuarante. Mrs Walters had some reservations, not to mention the town's population of some 300 residents, but also it location, because Across the street was aka Ma Millers establishment had been there for decades. Edna's feeling was if there's room for one, there's room for two and was successful for some fifteen years untill she decided to retire, but 1st she had to find a buyer, I believe to a man named eddie. As I am told Eddie stayed another 15 years and then wanted to retire too. From here here on I would like to know what has happened to the Brass Lantern? I always liked this area because of it's friendly atmosphere coupled with it's matchless all seasons beauty and serenity like no other area Iv'e seen.

At one time for two years I lived on the eastside of the lake at a home camp named hillside, with my Aunt & Uncle Ray and Margaurite Staley. Their Hillside home was well noted for it's uncanny hillside location & it's flowered beauty galore throughout the summer months.

Gary Demorest
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schuyler Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The TRUMPINATOR ! 6 min Donelda Trump - T... 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 336,172
ARKANSAS TRAVELERS on the HIGHWAY to HELL ! 17 min The Whizzer of OZ 2
its bad if trump would not 20 min The Big Bronx Cheer 5
she what trump has got done in 100 days 24 min Not Much Done - W... 2
Chelsea Clinton is being groomed 36 min The Truth Hurts A... 11
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 39 min NEMO 3,732

Schuyler Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance