Four area residents arrested for mult...

Four area residents arrested for multiple burglaries

There are 3 comments on the Daily Star story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Four area residents arrested for multiple burglaries. In it, Daily Star reports that:

Hope Lang Bond, 23, of Schuyler Lake, was arrested on Oct. 19 for second-degree burglary for breaking into a Richfield town residence and stealing a $3,000 television, deputies said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Star.

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
that all i can say is finally. Richfield investigators obviously did a great job. I just feel so bad for all the Herkimer County residents that also get robbed by these three, myself included. Herkimer investigators confiscated items from homes and could have also got D&A. Oh well, good job for Richfield investigators.

These people hurt so many people and for a very long time continued this way of life. It's time it finally caught up to them and its time they pay.

Just hope they don't get the slap on the wrist and get out with nothing again.
about time

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2010
ya lets hope they hold them this time around. We know they just repeat repeat and repeat their burglary sprees once they are out.

Corning, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2010
Hope and Sheena are out of jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schuyler Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 13 min Princess Hey 11,558
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 27 min Bloody Bill Anderson 7,066
Time to go? 34 min Native Southerner 3,697
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 35 min barbara-yank 37,250
jets talk back (Dec '07) 37 min shannon geis 10,851
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 42 min 2 Dogs 864
Poll Does Paul Yanks swallow for jimi-yank ? (Aug '11) 42 min barbara-yank 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schuyler Lake Mortgages