First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blue Ridge Motel

Albany, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Jerry Rule wrote:
www.blueridgemotel.com
Thank you for trying to stick up for us who ever this is. But Me Jessica Cadorette and my fiance Jerry Rule is not playing this childish game. The people that know us knows whats really going on. The people that know us also know that Jerry worked very hard to get to were he is now, and raise 4 children basically on his own, especually after his children lost their mother. Al speaks like he made a relationship with our kids but what is he doing to them know. Al has nothing to loose. Let Al say what ever he wants to say they are just false accusations. He odviously has to much time on his hands and thinks it's funny to try I repeat try to ruin peoples lives. These accusations are coming from someone that has played this game his hole life just to get by. We trusted in him, and beleived everything he told us. Jerry is a very trusting person and would give his shirt off his back for anyone, and Al is trying to take full advantage of that.Check out the criminal history of both sides. That should give people a clue. Jerry has not been convicted of anything yet, and cannot find a lawyer because they all have represented Al in one way or another, or are representing him now.Ounce again thank you for sticking up for us. But we feel no need to stick up for ourselves when these are false accusations.
Blue Ridge Motel

Albany, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2011
And we are not having a valentines day party.
awwww

AOL

#5 Jan 13, 2011
This is definitely the real Jerry and Jessica, it's obvious by the lack of spelling ability...
Wow

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Jan 13, 2011
Blue Ridge Motel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for trying to stick up for us who ever this is. But Me Jessica Cadorette and my fiance Jerry Rule is not playing this childish game. The people that know us knows whats really going on. The people that know us also know that Jerry worked very hard to get to were he is now, and raise 4 children basically on his own, especually after his children lost their mother. Al speaks like he made a relationship with our kids but what is he doing to them know. Al has nothing to loose. Let Al say what ever he wants to say they are just false accusations. He odviously has to much time on his hands and thinks it's funny to try I repeat try to ruin peoples lives. These accusations are coming from someone that has played this game his hole life just to get by. We trusted in him, and beleived everything he told us. Jerry is a very trusting person and would give his shirt off his back for anyone, and Al is trying to take full advantage of that.Check out the criminal history of both sides. That should give people a clue. Jerry has not been convicted of anything yet, and cannot find a lawyer because they all have represented Al in one way or another, or are representing him now.Ounce again thank you for sticking up for us. But we feel no need to stick up for ourselves when these are false accusations.
Platts Press Republican states there was an arrest, the police don't lie. Sounds like you all need to go to rehab there is more involved

Since: Jan 11

Ticonderoga NY

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Jerry Rule wrote:
www.blueridgemotel.com
Once again as I have the ability to change the photos and their website as i please....I can run down anyone in the town of schroon lake and make it look like it was them....hahahahahaha and I will still have my Rhino.
awwww

AOL

#8 Jan 14, 2011
Does the nys health department know about the new commercial addition?
Blue Ridge Motel

Albany, NY

#9 Jan 14, 2011
awwww wrote:
Does the nys health department know about the new commercial addition?
Yes they do. In fact the last time they were here Al was living here and spoke to the man himself.
unbelieveable

AOL

#10 Jan 14, 2011
Sounds like Al did an awful lot of work for room and board. So did the health department award you a certificate of occupancy for your bar? How about a liquor license? I doubt that addition met building codes - no windows in a huge 2 story addition??? Where is the Schroon Lake Town Board? How about the Building Inspector???
DID

Cobleskill, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2011
Did They let you take your cell phone to jail with you today AL?
Wow

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Jan 14, 2011
DID wrote:
Did They let you take your cell phone to jail with you today AL?
Did he get arrested?
Bubba Gump

Lake Grove, NY

#13 Jan 14, 2011
Does Rule really use his pit bull to intimidate people???.....My momma always said that only a big chicken would hide behind his dog....
DID

Cobleskill, NY

#14 Jan 14, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he get arrested?
Burglary and posession of stolen property again....I have a feeling for al its a badge he has earned and charges he'll see over and over again.
awwww

AOL

#15 Jan 15, 2011
How sweet! They're taking turns having each other arrested. I would assume the state police are becoming quite tired of responding to calls for the Blue Ridge Motel.
PARTY

AOL

#16 Jan 16, 2011
Blue Ridge Motel wrote:
And we are not having a valentines day party.
It's my understanding that it has been re-scheduled for January 22nd - so, you're half-right.
wow

Clifton Park, NY

#17 Jan 17, 2011
wow they must all have gone to jail ... no more posts
Nope

Cobleskill, NY

#18 Jan 17, 2011
wow wrote:
wow they must all have gone to jail ... no more posts
Al's in jail
motel

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Jan 17, 2011
I have been to the motel, and I can tell you that Jerry was very nice,and his dog was very loving. He probably could not get the dog to attack it was so laid back while we strangers were there.....I don't know what is true with the rest of the accusations, but I do know that some of the people that have been hanging out there from the other side of the mountian are shady, and I hope Jerry has learned who he can and can not trust.....
oops

Cobleskill, NY

#20 Jan 17, 2011
I have to agree with wow from Mechanicville. They will be, or are, all sitting in jail right now. Hope they bring their harmonicas for some entertainment, since they won't be just a swingin for awhile. No toys allowed there!
awwww

AOL

#21 Jan 17, 2011
motel wrote:
I have been to the motel, and I can tell you that Jerry was very nice,and his dog was very loving. He probably could not get the dog to attack it was so laid back while we strangers were there.....I don't know what is true with the rest of the accusations, but I do know that some of the people that have been hanging out there from the other side of the mountian are shady, and I hope Jerry has learned who he can and can not trust.....
I'm sure Jerry knows how to treat a guest, but I've not heard a good word from anyone else who has had to deal with him. I've also heard he owes a lot of people money - never a great way to make friends!
Piggy

United States

#22 Apr 16, 2012
I don't care that you swing i care that your a darn thief. Your a predator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schroon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men from this looser town need I say more 35 min losertown mayor 15
Died 7 hr hereisanidea 3
Pokemon Go? 13 hr info 13
garbage pick up 13 hr info 2
Bad milk from Walmart (Jun '11) Fri Diana of Leesville 74
News Last voyage of the Steamship Ticonderoga (Aug '08) Jul 21 Paul 21
TOPS employee Jun '16 Well done 1

Schroon Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance