Verizon HELP

Gansevoort, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I need help with the new verizon because I cannot send an e-mail picture to "my pictures" PLEASE can someone help me do this? I use to be able to click on a pic and send it to "my pics" but now it won't let me do it. PLEASE tell me the easiest way to do it. PLEASE is there someone who has verizon out there that can help me. I have Christmas pictures that I cannot put into my picture file. Thank You so very much for your help, verizon changed everything over and it is all new to me.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2012
Why not call Verizon directly to ask them, or go online to verizon's tech support?
older lady

Gansevoort, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2012
Thanks awolgina, i did do that. you know whom i spoke with is a woman in shri-lanka. i couldn't make heads or tails to what she said because she spoke such broken english it was not even worth my time. i have called verizon numerous times and still get someone from a foreign country. i guess i will say to hell with it because tech support is next to impossible because they only have a list of questions and you are to choose which one you want an answer to.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2012
How about calling your local VZ office? I've somehow never gotten foreign tech support, but then I don't use their cell phone service either.
The same is true of net10, simple plan and trak phone, all 3 owned by same company & all their tech support & customer service is in Columbia! Good luck there.
I'd suggest doing an online search for the problem & am sure you'll find exactly what you need that way, faster & with less aggravation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schroon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
putnam school 59 min Leaveitalone 13
CIs (Rats) in Ti 2 hr Who are they 1
AUO 3rd 2 hr LOL 5
a&s 9 hr Joke 1
Ticonderoga Football 20 hr Ti Fan 1
Worthless Adult Children Wed Another one 22
WTF Champlain Ave Wed Prominent 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schroon Lake Mortgages