2nd bust in Greenlawn GameStop robberies

2nd bust in Greenlawn GameStop robberies

There are 8 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 24, 2007, titled 2nd bust in Greenlawn GameStop robberies. In it, Newsday reports that:

When he last saw the masked, knife-wielding robber enter GameStop, employee John Knoph knew what was coming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Long Islander

AOL

#2 Jun 24, 2007
More Homosexual crime wrote:
This homosexual Bonnie and Clyde are just the tip of the ice berg of the massive amount of crimes commited by gays
Another brainless wonder that reads Newday.
oiram ifnab

Englewood, CO

#3 Jun 24, 2007
Yeah, let 'em out on bail, they have to make money to pay their lawyers. How about letting all storekeepers arm & defend themselves instead?
Patrick Bateman

AOL

#4 Jun 24, 2007
True thugs, I bet their mommy knitted their masks too
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2007
I'm thinking the heroin made them do it will be their defense. P'sOS! Hope being a bi-atch in jail suits you two bafoons!
Ryox82

Stratford, CT

#6 Jun 24, 2007
More Homosexual crime wrote:
This homosexual Bonnie and Clyde are just the tip of the ice berg of the massive amount of crimes commited by gays
lol gay mafia strikes again....to the Long Islander still using AOL....its funny, get your head out of your ass. At least none of these morons started their kkk rally yet that I always see on here.
Heehee

Cresskill, NJ

#7 Jun 24, 2007
I guess "Barthels" and "Ganley" aren't names people associate with certain ethnicities or immigrants, so they had to make up some reason to hate 'em... it's always about the hate trip, eh people?

Since: Jun 07

Hackensack, NJ

#8 Jun 26, 2007
yeah I know, but theres always the one person who will accuse John Smith of being an illegal.
Long Islander

AOL

#9 Jun 27, 2007
Ryox82 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol gay mafia strikes again....to the Long Islander still using AOL....its funny, get your head out of your ass. At least none of these morons started their kkk rally yet that I always see on here.
gay mafia? kkk rally? another loch in kop pc user.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quaker Street Music Thread Jun 28 Musikologist 1
Looking for a Place in Schoharie County to Ride... Jun '16 sooodone 2
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Mar '16 jakes5girl 26
News Albany area shopping malls go upscale or bust (Mar '15) Jan '16 Robert E 30
"Birthing Home" (Mar '09) Sep '15 4nrose 3
why are people here so freaking weird. (Apr '14) Aug '15 weirdo 2
Where are the Flowers ? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Diana Barber 1

Schoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schoharie Mortgages