Meth lab busted, Five arrested in Schoharie County

There are 20 comments on the Jul 8, 2011, CBS 6 Albany story titled Meth lab busted, Five arrested in Schoharie County. In it, CBS 6 Albany reports that:

More information is expected today from the Schoharie County Sherrif's Office after a two week investigation yield five arrests in connection with a methamphetamine lab in the Village of Schoharie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 6 Albany.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ladybird

Amsterdam, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2011
what are the names of the people arrested?
i know

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2011
pick me pick me i know eohhhh i know!and i live in ky and i know
i know

Somerset, KY

#3 Jul 8, 2011
clue:last name is a girls best friend!
i know

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2011
n might i add,they deserve what they get...they may bE my family but they are bad ppl and FINALLY karma gives it back to em....sad sad situation,but i do not pitty them,a few less losers off ur streets.
Curious

Amsterdam, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2011
Who were the other three perps not in the news??
i know

Somerset, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2011
i will not release that info...
ladybird

Amsterdam, NY

#7 Jul 9, 2011
that means you don't know shit. Or you are afraid of the drug dealers getting you.
gizzmo

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jul 11, 2011
im sure u wont be shocked but the credit card stealer stacey mickle bender..her son..her boyfriend john n laurie n todd diamond..saf stacey is having her son take the rap cause she dont want jail time cause shes on probation for the credit card stuff n thats still in the courts hands
gizzmo

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jul 11, 2011
it is sick how that nasty bitch stacey gets away with everything..shes running around schoharie saying she didnt now about any of it but she did have a chat with a male telling him how she was having her son take the blame..she needs to go to jail n the key needs to b thrown away..hope she goes to jail n meets big bertha n makes stacey her bitch
GIZZMO

Schoharie, NY

#10 Jul 12, 2011
THE BEST THING IS FOR THEM TO LOCK HER UP AND LOSE THE KEY AND MAN DO I HOPE SHE MEETS SO BIG BITCHES IN THERE THAT WILL SHOW HER WHATS UP CAUSE SHE THINKS SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE ...NASTY...WHO WOULD OUCH THAT ANYWAYS ..
garbageman

Troy, NY

#11 Jul 12, 2011
It's quite amusing to see the comments of those who know nothing about these people. Oh how concerned they sound, so willing to give their gossip for just a moment of desired recognition. I wonder how many of these supposed well informed people actually ever did anything but gossip? How many contacted the police to inform them of Stacy's theft and neglect of her children? The truth is it takes a village to raise a family, when trash is left to clean up after itself nothing is cleaned. So for all you well informed people, way to go, you did nothing and others had to suffer because of it. The other food for thought, has anyone thought about her poor child? It's bad enough he has been taught by her, where is the community to help this poor child out. Perhaps it's far easier to point the finger than it is to do anything constructive. Stacy belongs in jail and should be sterilized. Her child however deserves a chance. I wonder how far a stable drug free environment and mandatory schooling would go? But I guess a few years of community investment for the betterment of innocent lives is too much to ask. Lets let the child grow up with no education and that way when he gets older and knows nothing else but crime we can pay 50,000 a year keep him in jail lol. I wonder what it would cost to give her son a weekly drug test and a community college degree for starters? Probably far less than the inevitable jail time and welfare that looks to be the future for this poor child. Wake up people, ignorance isn't bliss!!!! Ask her children...
kudos

Newtonville, NY

#12 Jul 12, 2011
So true garbage man, when you point your finger there is three pointing back at the one to blame, someone should've done something. P****** too scared to speak up, but can be "tough" and talk smack behind there backs.
tee marsh

Bellevue, WA

#13 Jul 15, 2011
well its sad to hear but STACEY needs to be punished n locked up shes robbed and ruined many peoples lives.. i had people make her pay ... she was wired the whole time to get everyone busted sucking up so she dont get in trouble for her credit card stealing n robbing the eldery..karma will get her..RAT oh poor me poor me STACEY grow up
hmmm

Lake Luzerne, NY

#14 Jul 15, 2011
she has only 1 child, and no she didnt raise him, he moved in with her when he was in 5th grade, so what hes doing is his problem. hes a d!ck, and acts just like his father and mother, oh well, why should we pay for that as5 to go to college? he quit high school, he was going in the army then broke his leg so he didnt have to..his fault, put him in the cell next to his mother
no shame

Fordyce, AR

#15 Jul 15, 2011
First off all you all need to stop talking shit about stephan he did not asked to be born and his mother has always tried to take care of him the best she could his father on the other hand did not he was more worried about his new wife and 20 kids. I have known stephen since he was 4 and he is like a nephew to me and i would advise you all to stop running your mouths and find something better do.What stacey and matt have done in there lives should not be thrown into that boys face all the time.Just leave him alone unless he is messing with you and grow the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!
justice

AOL

#16 Jul 16, 2011
stephan is a big boy and knows right from wrong so it is bad parenting on her part. she does need to go to jail to for all her crimes.....what comes around goes around....and besides how stupid are you to think you can set up shop on main st of all places.... and not get caught.....
Bestyet

West Edmeston, NY

#17 Jul 16, 2011
well in reply to ( I KNOW) yes they are your family, well one of them is anyways. But what you don't tell ppl is your own husband is doing the same thing in your basement along with your children in the house!!!
Bestyet

West Edmeston, NY

#18 Jul 16, 2011
ALL THE REPLIES COMING FROM LONDON, SOMERSET KY are coming from Stacey BENDER/MICKLE'S BEST FRIEND and the friends relatives. sounds to me like they wanna come back here and kick some butt!!! lol the person commenting from somersets own husband cooks the stuff in her basement endangering her children and thats fine with her!!! So yea she'll defend her best friend too!!
Bestyet

West Edmeston, NY

#19 Jul 16, 2011
In answer to your question. I'm sure Stacey Bender/Mickle is in hiding. Her boyfriend and her son were the other 2 ppl. Ppl say her son had nothing to do with any of it, but it was Stacie's apt. I guess they need to drug test them if they didn't have anything to worry about. Todd is going to the State Penn for at least 25 yrs. Lori is going into a program which should have already started.
Aunt Jemima

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 16, 2011
So who is Stacey's best friend??? I think we are all Curious about that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congressman Chris Gibson Calls for Storm Relief... Sun Sja 1
Shin splints treatment/how to get rid of shin s... Apr 17 angieruns25 1
News Albany area shopping malls go upscale or bust Apr 7 Marc S 14
berkshire farm (Apr '14) Mar '15 EXBFC 20
News NYS snowfall totals for this week's storm: Who ... Feb '15 HIGh ya 1
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Jan '15 Tan this 21
Review: R A House Heavy Truck Repair R Jan '15 Courtney Galler 2
More from around the web

Schoharie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE