assistant principal slams my son to t...

assistant principal slams my son to the ground today

Posted in the Schoharie Forum

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2010
today there was an incident at the schohaire high school with my son andrew, was falsely accused of drinkin alcohol in school, my son did react badly to being accused of this, but the assistant principal((MR. HOARD)) slammed my son from behind to the ground, bruseing his ribs and elbow, also causing some scraping to different parts of his body, i took him the ER in cobleskill and blood tests were given and there was no acohol in my sons system. there are other students envolved and one might not be able to leave for the navy in aug . all because someone told them they saw them. IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON STUDENTS. FUCK SCHOHARIE SCHOOL YOU SUCK!
taxpayer

AOL

#2 May 14, 2010
was good enough for the news.... he needs to go to jail. assault with intent to harm... no student should have to go through that. I also have had issues with the school and my son. He no longer goes there....take it all the way get justice.
Peter Parker

Albany, NY

#4 May 25, 2010
Good, that piece of crap kid needed more than that. He and his mom looked like a couple of dirtbags on the news last night. And it isn't illegal if the little loser is out of control. Look at his rap sheet, great kid!
Anon

Schoharie, NY

#5 Jun 2, 2010
Get a brain morans!!
plain white T

Amsterdam, NY

#7 Sep 10, 2010
Learn how to spell "morons". Must be related to that kid that got thrown to the ground.
the mother from before

Schuylerville, NY

#9 Nov 3, 2010
And you are the one who needs a smack upside the head most and I am volunteering to be the one who does it! Maybe if you would have stayed in school you could talk and spell correctly. Maybe your mother (poor woman) should have smacked you upside your head more and knocked some courtesy into you. What a mean, hateful, and spiteful person you are. I truly hope there is a thing called Karma cuz you have alot coming back to you!
Hey

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#10 Nov 24, 2010
your_goin_down wrote:
today there was an incident at the schohaire high school with my son andrew, was falsely accused of drinkin alcohol in school, my son did react badly to being accused of this, but the assistant principal((MR. HOARD)) slammed my son from behind to the ground, bruseing his ribs and elbow, also causing some scraping to different parts of his body, i took him the ER in cobleskill and blood tests were given and there was no acohol in my sons system. there are other students envolved and one might not be able to leave for the navy in aug . all because someone told them they saw them. IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON STUDENTS. FUCK SCHOHARIE SCHOOL YOU SUCK!
I had this happen to my daughter some years ago when she was in jr high nothing was done about it so I put on a mask and went to his house and beat the crap out of him!!!!! some times you have to take care of things your self!!!
Anon

Schoharie, NY

#11 May 13, 2011
8==========D
WIeNER!!!!!!!!!!
Esquire

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2011
your_goin_down wrote:
WOW a lawyer. Acutally the law states that corporal punishment is illegal not protecting school property nor yourself nor another student or employee of the district. Perhaps some more eductaion would help you understand life. Reacted poorly, how poorly is the question. If you feel your son was assaulted then it is a police matter and a complaint needs to be filed with the Sheriff's Department. Once the complaint is filed and you have every right to file a complaint the department then determines after investigation if a law was violated and what course of action is to be taken in consultation with the DA's Office. Not complaining on topix. It is not a school matter when laws are violated, knowingly or unknowingly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sad reality is a cross dressing girlie boy Sun suJN 1
News Newberry Square building owner fined $20K over ... (Aug '08) Aug 20 formerly lived in... 11
Quaker Street Music Thread Jun '16 Musikologist 1
Looking for a Place in Schoharie County to Ride... Jun '16 sooodone 2
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Mar '16 jakes5girl 26
News Albany area shopping malls go upscale or bust (Mar '15) Jan '16 Robert E 30
"Birthing Home" (Mar '09) Sep '15 4nrose 3

Schoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schoharie Mortgages