Minor earthquake felt in Albany area

Minor earthquake felt in Albany area

There are 7 comments on the WNYT Albany story from May 18, 2009, titled Minor earthquake felt in Albany area. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

The National Earthquake Information Center says a minor earthquake has been recorded in the Albany area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

MissThang

Albany, NY

#1 May 18, 2009
Didn't feel a thing.
HBIC

Queensbury, NY

#2 May 18, 2009
me neither!

Since: Feb 08

Hudson, NY

#3 May 18, 2009
Me either but I sure was scred stiff the other night with those big ol'lightning bolts .Those things were cracking everywhere had this old house shaking!
HBIC

Queensbury, NY

#4 May 18, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
Me either but I sure was scred stiff the other night with those big ol'lightning bolts .Those things were cracking everywhere had this old house shaking!
LOL that scared me too Gamma, thank god I have been staying at my moms :)

“Kaili05”

Since: Feb 09

Amsterdam

#5 May 18, 2009
HBIC wrote:
<quoted text>LOL that scared me too Gamma, thank god I have been staying at my moms :)
Hey there,I am so happy all is well with you and baby.Good idea to stay with mom for now.
When I have the baby in October,my mom is staying here too.Kaili was a C-Section,and this baby will be too.I hears second sections heal quicker,but I know I will need help,Kaili starts school in fall.
I love the name you picked too!!
MissThang

Albany, NY

#6 May 18, 2009
Me too, one bolt of lightening seemed like it was right outside my window....scary.
Gamma ma wrote:
berne resident

Albany, NY

#7 May 18, 2009
stop calling us the "hill towns" you might as well call us the hillbillys of NY !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schoharie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quaker Street Music Thread Jun 28 Musikologist 1
Looking for a Place in Schoharie County to Ride... Jun 19 sooodone 2
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Mar '16 jakes5girl 26
News Albany area shopping malls go upscale or bust (Mar '15) Jan '16 Robert E 30
"Birthing Home" (Mar '09) Sep '15 4nrose 3
why are people here so freaking weird. (Apr '14) Aug '15 weirdo 2
Where are the Flowers ? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Diana Barber 1

Schoharie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schoharie Mortgages