Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'

Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'

There are 7821 comments on the WSAW story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'. In it, WSAW reports that:

Today is Good Friday - which is the last day of Holy Week leading up to Easter. Christians believe the holiday commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAW.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7691 Dec 15, 2012
WoW!! A new post!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7692 Dec 15, 2012
Truths wrote:
((((((Everyone))))))))))
Merry Christmas season <3
~Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand..Isaiah 41:10~
God has promised:
- Strength for each day
- rest from our labor
- light for our path
Hi Deb, and Amen:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7693 Dec 15, 2012
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>HI,Senecus....I will answer mre just as soon as I can!!!!!
Thanks Edu, be well:)
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7695 Dec 18, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Edu, be well:)
Senecus, I have tried to give you my "resume" 3 times, And failed.Hubby waiting....more later. MERRY Christmas, ALL!!!!!!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7696 Dec 18, 2012
Hey guys...just wanted to stop in and leave you with one of my favorite songs at any time of the year...song by one of my favorite artists.

Wishing you all well as you travel along your path...a peaceful, loving, compassionate journey is my wish for all.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7697 Dec 18, 2012
Beautiful (c:

Merry Christmas ((((((Annie)))))))

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7698 Dec 18, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
Hey guys...just wanted to stop in and leave you with one of my favorite songs at any time of the year...song by one of my favorite artists.
Wishing you all well as you travel along your path...a peaceful, loving, compassionate journey is my wish for all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Zh-yR0pbmUXX
Bravo!

Saw that flick, too...

And may your time this season be wonder-filled, my fellow traveller...

:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7699 Dec 18, 2012
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>Senecus, I have tried to give you my "resume" 3 times, And failed.Hubby waiting....more later. MERRY Christmas, ALL!!!!!!!
No problem, Edu, continue when you can:)

A beautiful Christmas to you...
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7700 Dec 19, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, Edu, continue when you can:)
A beautiful Christmas to you...
Do you always have his much patience? You are fantastic onthat. I fear it is in the home that we Have the least patience....Oh dear lord, please help us!!Did you ever see anything like how much patience our dear, loving heavenly FAther has toward us????
DEar lord,please help us not to loose Christ at Christmas time,as Mary and JosephLost HIm in the TEmple.I love All you Guys and "DOlls" on here
I have a good story toshare later>>>.Cleaning calls.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7701 Dec 19, 2012
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always have his much patience? You are fantastic onthat. I fear it is in the home that we Have the least patience....Oh dear lord, please help us!!Did you ever see anything like how much patience our dear, loving heavenly FAther has toward us????
DEar lord,please help us not to loose Christ at Christmas time,as Mary and JosephLost HIm in the TEmple.I love All you Guys and "DOlls" on here
I have a good story toshare later>>>.Cleaning calls.
A lot of tribulation...remember? It works patience(James 1:2)
:)

Actually as I've grown older noticed having more patience for some things in life,and less for others.

But will patiently wait for your "good story" ...
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7702 Dec 20, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of tribulation...remember? It works patience(James 1:2)
:)
Actually as I've grown older noticed having more patience for some things in life,and less for others.
But will patiently wait for your "good story" ...
Coming.LOve, Edu
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7703 Jan 8, 2013
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>Senecus, I have tried to give you my "resume" 3 times, And failed.Hubby waiting....more later. MERRY Christmas, ALL!!!!!!!
HI Senecus.
I taught mostly 5thGrade 10 yr.olds.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7704 Jan 8, 2013
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>HI Senecus.
I taught mostly 5thGrade 10 yr.olds.
(((((((Edu))))))))))

Happy New Year dear sister!!

What is going on in you life friend ?
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7705 Jan 10, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((((Edu))))))))))
Happy New Year dear sister!!
What is going on in you life friend ?
HELLO! Hello!
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7706 Jan 10, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((((Edu))))))))))
Happy New Year dear sister!!
What is going on in you life friend ?
HI>>>>sometimes there is no number at the side to enter.....SOmetimes computer frutraions{frustrations} Honey, I saw your email, but never got it. NOW I have deleted all the emails, so i should get one if you talk to me.
GOd is good and most of the time here we Are extremely happy, But the Devil can't stand that.
I Am "wildly" blessed.
I Still have more To say....JUst trying to see if this is REALLY going to WORK! I love you all so much
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7707 Jan 10, 2013
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>HELLO! Hello!
I have had so much fun at holiday time with an amazing tract I put it all my Christmas cards. Today I was giving One of same to one who works in Wal Mart. HEr face lit upas She said.I have read it.Someone put one in the bath room. I said,"IT was me!!!THEn we had a praisingSpell!!! GLORY!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7708 Jan 10, 2013
Lovely to see your posts (c:
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7709 Jan 11, 2013
Truths wrote:
Lovely to see your posts (c:
YOURs Too.for sure DEB.
Did you send me An email?
Didn't get to read it.but I just knew you were looking for me.I Know you!!!!!!!!!!AIN't God good?????

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7710 Jan 11, 2013
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>YOURs Too.for sure DEB.
Did you send me An email?
Didn't get to read it.but I just knew you were looking for me.I Know you!!!!!!!!!!AIN't God good?????
Not lately (((((Edu))))))))~ My account was hacked and spam was sent to everyone.

I am not at topix much- but I peek in here to seek you out tho'

Love,Deb~
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7711 Jan 12, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of tribulation...remember? It works patience(James 1:2)
:)
Actually as I've grown older noticed having more patience for some things in life,and less for others.
But will patiently wait for your "good story" ...
HI senecus....Story has to do with a grandson witnessing to a liberal college professor .plus the class of 150 students...later "PRof" said to grandson. "JOHn, can you tell me some part of the bible i could find interesting to read?"
Story "to be continued"....Love To all and I know god is good to you today.
Ps...I Am reading a great book called" Sharing your faith'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yellow stone tiny erathquakes that may be movin... May '16 WISCperson 1
Buyer Beware - Couture Kidlets store (Dec '13) Dec '13 Disgruntled Buyer 1
Review: Sether KIM (Aug '13) Aug '13 gary 1
News City set to adopt new pet rules (Dec '12) Dec '12 VeganTiger 3
News Restaurant sales hurt little by smoking ban (Jul '12) Oct '12 LiveFreeOrDie 13
News Two Weston Bus Route Options Discussed (Aug '12) Aug '12 queenie smith 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31

Schofield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Mortgages