Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'

Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'

There are 7821 comments on the WSAW story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'. In it, WSAW reports that:

Today is Good Friday - which is the last day of Holy Week leading up to Easter. Christians believe the holiday commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAW.

Lifeloser

United States

#7671 Oct 23, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TRLMMVG...

OH???? HUH?????,,,,,what in Sam Hill are you talk about???????[[Ohhhh I have such fun on Offbeat!!!!!!!!!! Crazy Jae and I are IN LOVE!!!!!!,,,, he still checks on other women tho [[and I YELL at him]],,,,,,,get your eyes back in your socket!! otherwiose you can Kiss me goodbye! That will be the END of us..[[Im known to be his topix girlfriend]],,,,,
Lifeloser

United States

#7672 Oct 23, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TRLMMVG...

FYI--> I am tied up in the Basement.. BUT He did use Red Ribbon.. and I do have a Red Bow,,he does feed me well...[I swallow]..and I can only come out for special occasions..I am his best kept Secret...[I was in the wrong,,not you.]
Lifeloser

United States

#7673 Oct 23, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TLGAPUK...

HUH????,,,,LQQK, I spend MANY Hours each and every day on Offbeat [[OHHHH the fun!!!!]],,,, trolls LOVE me and I LOVE them back!!!!![[what would I do without them?????]],,, Geez! Would you go away already? I have a great cyber love in Crazy Jae..Shut the f up!!! I dont need you now or never.. Quit judging me..

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7674 Oct 25, 2012
Truths wrote:
Thank you (c: Pretty good day here- I am OLD enough to appreciate the "same ol' same ol'"
I guess I appreciate it to, something about the familiarity:)

Missed the last two nights of my "programme"... fell off to sleep before striking a key...was going to turn this response into one but eyes heavy even now...may resume tomorrow, though I don't think too many are reading along...but like to be faithful:)

Let me tell ya though (and probably something you surmise yerself), in my yrs. on here I found Topix to be quite a study in human nature/condition....
and found games being played by those you'd least expect it, traps set for gossip...on and on.

It's not the overt one must be wary of- they already show you who/what they are - but wary of the covert ones .. they even come with "glory and hallelujahs".

Must be off to dreamland, Mr. Sandman beckons...

&fe ature=related

...and have a good night,Beloved.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7675 Oct 26, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I appreciate it to, something about the familiarity:)
Missed the last two nights of my "programme"... fell off to sleep before striking a key...was going to turn this response into one but eyes heavy even now...may resume tomorrow, though I don't think too many are reading along...but like to be faithful:)
Let me tell ya though (and probably something you surmise yerself), in my yrs. on here I found Topix to be quite a study in human nature/condition....
and found games being played by those you'd least expect it, traps set for gossip...on and on.
It's not the overt one must be wary of- they already show you who/what they are - but wary of the covert ones .. they even come with "glory and hallelujahs".
Must be off to dreamland, Mr. Sandman beckons...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oNuX7bs2qAMXX&feature=rel ated
...and have a good night,Beloved.
Hello there! Next night though- I try and peek in to topix- I agree with what you say- but am pondering the gossip part- I have not looked into 'the' thread in a couple weeks-

I read your posts here -but don;t always post~ but I do smile and listen to the saong <3

bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bama bam bam bam (c;

Have a wonderful Saturday ((((((John))))))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7676 Oct 26, 2012

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7677 Oct 27, 2012
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there! Next night though- I try and peek in to topix- I agree with what you say- but am pondering the gossip part- I have not looked into 'the' thread in a couple weeks-
I read your posts here -but don;t always post~ but I do smile and listen to the song <3
bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bama bam bam bam (c;
Have a wonderful Saturday ((((((John))))))))
Hi Deb,

Eh, nothing to ponder, I'm writing in generalities concerning past observations, not things actively going on there or anywhere at this moment. When events(or people) aren't dealt with immediately and given leeway, their influence is allowed to metastasize and eventually take over.
Difficult to eradicate then. And the "patient" (thread) eventually dies. Too many come on here as they do on YouTube- with proverbial neon lights flashing on themselves "LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!! I'M REALLY SOMETHING!" -

Yeah, sure, a life so void of purpose and meaning that a virtual world is ones only release. They should be pitied.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7678 Oct 27, 2012
Truths wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PWjwZ_fFKMUXX
A nice contemporary rendition, Ham would have loved it:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#7679 Oct 27, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Deb,
Eh, nothing to ponder, I'm writing in generalities concerning past observations, not things actively going on there or anywhere at this moment. When events(or people) aren't dealt with immediately and given leeway, their influence is allowed to metastasize and eventually take over.
Difficult to eradicate then. And the "patient" (thread) eventually dies. Too many come on here as they do on YouTube- with proverbial neon lights flashing on themselves "LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!! I'M REALLY SOMETHING!" -
Yeah, sure, a life so void of purpose and meaning that a virtual world is ones only release. They should be pitied.
I had decided not to post here again but I felt as if your post deserved an "AMEN"!

You wake up one day and decide how foolish it is to even scroll through the mess. At some point you have to realize that even with a few hours of reprieve from the nonsense...it eventually returns to what has become almost habit.

Those that would truly like to exchange thoughts and opinions eventually just return to their own little parts of the world. They take with them a world of knowledge and thought provoking ideas (IMO) and we are left with those that seem to find their most enjoyment...arguing and berating others.

There are also those that seem content with checking in to say hello. If that is how they derive pleasure then I do not fault them. I personally am just not satisfied...nor am I very good at..."Hi, how are you?" and "God Blesses" and...small talk in general. I like to be challenged by someone elses opinions...thoughts...question s...and even their beliefs.

Okay...I will stop...from hence on it will become just griping and complaining...I won't do that here.

Everyone...have a good day and I will leave you with this....

&fe ature=g-vrec

As the contributor stated...

With each sunrise...we start anew...

To add to that...

Each day we are given a chance to contribute to this world and to others...some just choose to take away...
Lifeloser

United States

#7680 Oct 27, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TOU63EN...

Whoa????HUH?????,,,, LQQK, you will never see my Sonrise acct..again.. They Banned that account.. I took it out for a Sunday drive,, and My posts werent showing. No warnings whatsoever on that,,and I was on Level 2.. Boo Hoo!!
Lifeloser

United States

#7681 Oct 27, 2012
Why do they pick on me?????,,,, I LOVE Crazy Jae [[JAMES]]...we chase each other in each and every thread on offbeat [[Ohhhh the FUN!!!!]].... they keep asking us to get our own room[[I havent a clue why]],,,,,,we post 24/7 [[everywhere!!!!]],,,so what!!!! I got an acct banned already,,,, Hallelujah OFFBEAT!!!!![[what am I gonna do without topix]],,,,its MY whole life!!!!!!!!,,OH????

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7682 Oct 27, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I had decided not to post here again but I felt as if your post deserved an "AMEN"!
Thank you ,Lass...but why decide not to post here again ,all are welcome:)
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You wake up one day and decide how foolish it is to even scroll through the mess. At some point you have to realize that even with a few hours of reprieve from the nonsense...it eventually returns to what has become almost habit.
It returns at times with a vengeance,and more frequently...

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that would truly like to exchange thoughts and opinions eventually just return to their own little parts of the world. They take with them a world of knowledge and thought provoking ideas (IMO) and we are left with those that seem to find their most enjoyment...arguing and berating others.
There are also those that seem content with checking in to say hello. If that is how they derive pleasure then I do not fault them. I personally am just not satisfied...nor am I very good at..."Hi, how are you?" and "God Blesses" and...small talk in general. I like to be challenged by someone elses opinions...thoughts...question s...and even their beliefs.
Okay...I will stop...from hence on it will become just griping and complaining...I won't do that here.
Everyone...have a good day and I will leave you with this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yHQXlnV04ZYXX&feature=g-v rec
As the contributor stated...
With each sunrise...we start anew...
To add to that...
Each day we are given a chance to contribute to this world and to others...some just choose to take away...
Well, this is one reason I started a blog , a friendly exchange of thoughts ,opinions and discussion in a controlled environment.
Mind you "Annie's Bench" is not my first blog, I've had several over the years, both on Blogger and Wordpress...and as you've noticed I prefer Wordpress. It does seem though many within our circle are content to exchange the "sound bites" and not get too deep so the blog languishes, with exception of the occasional ones who pop in, such as yourself ,Malone and Deb..most frequently.

As far as good discussion on Topix, I find fewer and farther between on Top Stories, too many chest-thumping blowhards (really to me just insecure turds); I find more congeniality and willingness for discussion on local forums- which I've been exploring. You may want to try that in you area , I've heard that region is ripe for idea exchange.

So, hey, come as you please here(or the blog...I know -I know..will redo the pages there!)..going to try to post on this thread daily again, if even just a song or article of interest.

Catch ya later, and great day to ya!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7683 Oct 27, 2012
Also, lovely music...relaxing....

:)
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7684 Oct 28, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Serah,,OMG..Sure is nice to see you too,,Its been almost one year ince i left WSJLM.. Truthfully..I left because of "Dr.Shrink"......... . he is evil.. Just wouldnt go away.. Then last time i said hi....He said I looked like his ex wife.. the Mother of his children.... i keep checking in there everyso often,, ther he is spamming the thread.. I was in offbeat,,Playing games,Earning badges,,Higher post count.. Its games.. There is a Nice thread a new friend named Tiger Lilly made for me.. it was a place for me to be.. Unfortunately its all spammed... I am beck to this nice peaceful thread..and ALSO when I left left october.. I couldnt deal with the deaths of Micah,CBART,,or HAM.....That also was my turning point.. Soo I will post here and *NOT* there in WSJLM.......BUT I will grab some of HAMs loving posts from WSJLM.. like I did last night..I am reading OUR book.... I Love you Serah.. I need everyone here.. My husband is far worse than he was a year ago.. My heart hurts...
HILIfelover...I Get discouraged with my slow and erratic computer...not enough time yet to check into something differentNOW LL who readPlease pray About Our dear country and the election.
I Remember our good times talking.
HOw did anyone really FIND out for sure that Micah passed/
i know dear HAm did.He deserves all the praise all give him on here.
MY dear Hubby has also gone through A Lot..>2 hospital stays and home visitation by a sweet therapy group.
I am enjoying every precious moment with him.
I love And appreciate you all.....PRAYERs About our country.....LOVE Always> EDUCATOr
Educator

Hernando, FL

#7685 Nov 19, 2012
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>HILIfelover...I Get discouraged with my slow and erratic computer...not enough time yet to check into something differentNOW LL who readPlease pray About Our dear country and the election.
I Remember our good times talking.
HOw did anyone really FIND out for sure that Micah passed/
i know dear HAm did.He deserves all the praise all give him on here.
MY dear Hubby has also gone through A Lot..>2 hospital stays and home visitation by a sweet therapy group.
I am enjoying every precious moment with him.
I love And appreciate you all.....PRAYERs About our country.....LOVE Always> EDUCATOr
,please IS anyone still reading? And, kind personwho gives me hearts....Thanks! love all on here and miss you.....I need you! Happy Thanksgiving And a "prayerful" one...I will check back....LOve in Jesus, EDu.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7686 Nov 19, 2012
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>,please IS anyone still reading? And, kind personwho gives me hearts....Thanks! love all on here and miss you.....I need you! Happy Thanksgiving And a "prayerful" one...I will check back....LOve in Jesus, EDu.
(((((Edu))))))) I peek into topix once in awhile~ and am glad I peeked today (c:

Thank YOU dear sister~ Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours dear sister <3

Love,Deb~

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7687 Dec 2, 2012
Educator wrote:
<quoted text>,please IS anyone still reading? And, kind personwho gives me hearts....Thanks! love all on here and miss you.....I need you! Happy Thanksgiving And a "prayerful" one...I will check back....LOve in Jesus, EDu.
Hi Edu,

Took a break, don't know if I'll continue my nightly 'programme'...some are still reading, now and then.

I did leave a post for you a while back ,I'll see if I can find it...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7688 Dec 2, 2012
Here it is Edu, from a few pages back. I've posted your comment I responded to ,also:
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Said like an "educator" ,right?
How long did you teach Edu? What grade levels and subjects? What was your major?
Just curious and like to get to know ya better!
Been around you long enough, about time, eh?

How long did you teach Edu? What grade levels and subjects? What was your major?

Educator

Hernando, FL

#7689 Dec 15, 2012
Senecus wrote:
Here it is Edu, from a few pages back. I've posted your comment I responded to ,also:
<quoted text>
HI,Senecus....I will answer mre just as soon as I can!!!!!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7690 Dec 15, 2012
((((((Everyone))))))))))

Merry Christmas season <3

~Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand..Isaiah 41:10~

God has promised:
- Strength for each day
- rest from our labor
- light for our path

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yellow stone tiny erathquakes that may be movin... May '16 WISCperson 1
Buyer Beware - Couture Kidlets store (Dec '13) Dec '13 Disgruntled Buyer 1
Review: Sether KIM (Aug '13) Aug '13 gary 1
News City set to adopt new pet rules (Dec '12) Dec '12 VeganTiger 3
News Restaurant sales hurt little by smoking ban (Jul '12) Oct '12 LiveFreeOrDie 13
News Two Weston Bus Route Options Discussed (Aug '12) Aug '12 queenie smith 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31

Schofield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Mortgages