Wausau Woman Charged With Animal Abuse

Full story: WSAW 85
Twenty-year old Sean D. Janas is facing up to 5 years in jail and a $30,000 fine for the death of her boyfriend's German Shepherd-Labrador mix named Mary. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#106 Dec 30, 2012
Ice is some of a great philosopher here :)

"You can never have justice on stolen land".. Good point. So, Obama expects people to disarm instantaneously or face consequences without people reacting. Looks like it is time to see how REAL his popular support is.

Location hidden

#107 Dec 30, 2012
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

Educate yourself. Learn history. Hitler, Mao, Lenin, Pol Pot and Ferdinand Marcos would applaud Feinstein and all the gun grabbers in the US, just like the Chinese government is currently doing.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#108 Dec 30, 2012
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were round
ed up and exterminated
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#109 Dec 30, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
Finally, I have no problem of standing side to side with fine and upstanding men like Jesse Ventura, Ted Nugent or Ice T. How many people like THAT do we have in America?
Again, if 1% of gun owners want to fight for their freedom, millions will soon follow.
The second Amendment is the last line of defense. Don't let another phony liberal "hunter" tell you otherwise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jPMfWqLhFGUXX
Are you sure you're a real vegan?
Vegans are commie vermin who support gun control.
You're just putting it on, aren't you?

Location hidden

#110 Jan 1, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're a real vegan?
Vegans are commie vermin who support gun control.
You're just putting it on, aren't you?
Come on now.. Don't blame the vegetarians for you people down there being so stupid as to VOLUNTARILY give up your guns. The only commies I see here is you collective fools willfully voting in people who then come and disarm you.

I'm trying to think here. Is Australia the first nation in history of man whose citizens have voluntarily let themselves be disarmed and vanquished? I'm struggling to find an equivalent, but so far am falling short.

btw, I got lotsa guns in my house and you can just sit down there and whine over how scilly your people were who surrendered so easily. Even the Italians IN BRitish SomaliaLand in 1940 put up more resistance than you guys did.

Now, go back to pounding sand. Just watch out for the Kangoroos. They could kick you bad and you are disarmed.... HAHAHAHAHA

(Blaming a Vegan in the US for YOU giving up your guns in Australia is something else). No wonder you guys are disarmed. I heard they are going after knives next. Also, make sure you trim your finger nails appropriately. Maybe we should sell some civillians drones to the ozzies to help them out here ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This time around Scott Walker less dominant in ... 20 hr BENNY 1
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Sep 19 Lori 7,059
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Tealiban Fascists 7
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
Debate: Marijuana - Wausau, WI (Sep '10) Jun '14 Alexis Jaeger 35
Yes, we need more psychiatrists here: Our View Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
•••
•••
•••

Schofield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Schofield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••