Wausau Woman Charged With Animal Abuse

Full story: WSAW 85
Twenty-year old Sean D. Janas is facing up to 5 years in jail and a $30,000 fine for the death of her boyfriend's German Shepherd-Labrador mix named Mary. Full Story

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#65 Dec 21, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
The law does not recognize such acts of indecency and moral bankruptcy any more. The best way to deal with people like this is simply never forgetting,. When she asks for a job any where, ask her in the interview what she feels about animals? Then dig more and basically make her feel; like trash. Everything legal at all times. Give her a taste of her own medicine. She is protected by the legal system and I recommend everybody to remember that. It is only the law that is keeping her intact now.
Never forgive and never forget. You BET the mother of this dog would tear her apart. You also bet that if this was a lion cub suffering same fate, she would be torn to pieces and eaten alive.
Nature is fair, pure, warm, compassionate, loving, decent and honest. Disgusting humans that don't respect this should not receive the blessings from society. At the same time,w en you reject the laws of nature so blatantly, nature will get back at you. This could be some kind of mental derangement due to not being in sync with natural forces. It could be delayed resentment from ANYONE who happens to get a chance to take a punch at her should opportunity ensue. Does she ever plan to have any animals? What about children? This is a dead human soul, albeit a fully live and evil physical being.
As it is now, she is much more likely to end up on Oprah or go on Dr Phil. Too bad she was not a professional athlete, because that may even have become a career booster. Nobody can punish her more than the forces o good and nature can by forever letting her know that she is an outsider.
When she feels the warm sun in her face in late spring and can hear birds sing, she will notice it. When she sees a pretty kitten on the floor at someone else's house, she will notice it. Whenever she sees scenes on TV or media she will sense it.
Laws of "civilized" human court can only make this tragedy more tragic. The only punishment that can possibly be having any impact is for animal and nature lovers all over the world to recognize such an Evil villain. People like this are (and will always be) much more vile and foul than whoever kills another man in a mutual bar fight.
Respect nature and it's laws.
Either that or everybody could just move on and get over it. The dog is dead but has probably been replaced as most of our temporary critters are.

#66 Dec 21, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
Never forgive and never forget. You BET the mother of this dog would tear her apart. You also bet that if this was a lion cub suffering same fate, she would be torn to pieces and eaten alive.
^^This seems like it is incompatible with this...
VeganTiger wrote:
Nature is fair, pure, warm, compassionate, loving, decent and honest.
I am amazed at the mental gymnastics that people have to do within their own head to make 2 incompatible this coexist.

And BTW, tigers aren't vegan. If a tiger is hungry enough, he would eat you alive no matter how much you "loved" him/her....and would not have an ounce of remorse for doing so.

#67 Dec 21, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Knock - knock!! "Nature is fair, pure, warm, compassionate, loving, decent and honest."????? You need to step out of your fantasy world and get a dose of pure reality! Tell the rabbit how "warm, compassionate, and fair" nature is as the hawk sinks its talons into it. The "laws" of nature are far more cruel and deadly than any man made laws. I know this may come as a shock to you but Thumper and Bambi are completely ficticious....they don't really exist.
Hawks don't really eat bunnies. That is an illusion. The reality is that all animals are vegan and happily coexist without the slightest thought of harming anyone. Only humans do that.

“Timing Is Everything”

Since: Mar 08

the Marrow of Mother Earth

#68 Dec 21, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
Nature is fair, pure, warm, compassionate, loving, decent and honest.
Well, it's honest, I'll give you that...

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#69 Dec 21, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
^^This seems like it is incompatible with this...
<quoted text>
I am amazed at the mental gymnastics that people have to do within their own head to make 2 incompatible this coexist.
And BTW, tigers aren't vegan. If a tiger is hungry enough, he would eat you alive no matter how much you "loved" him/her....and would not have an ounce of remorse for doing so.
Another one that doesn't understand metaphors or try to be the Solomon again.

With regards to milking tragedies and broken emotions I stay TOTALLY Vegan and so does a tiger.

You liberals live on another planet. We have nothing in common, actually I DO feel I would have better odds in a tiger cage than among liberal crowds indeed. At least there is a chance a tiger will mind it's own business if you leave him/her alone. Liberal;s will never leave you alone unless you submit like Vercingetorix to the romans.

#71 Dec 21, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one that doesn't understand metaphors or try to be the Solomon again.
With regards to milking tragedies and broken emotions I stay TOTALLY Vegan and so does a tiger.
You liberals live on another planet. We have nothing in common, actually I DO feel I would have better odds in a tiger cage than among liberal crowds indeed. At least there is a chance a tiger will mind it's own business if you leave him/her alone. Liberal;s will never leave you alone unless you submit like Vercingetorix to the romans.
That is a lot of words strung into sentences in a really strange sequence. Are you high?

Location hidden

#72 Dec 21, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lot of words strung into sentences in a really strange sequence. Are you high?
Not really, although I am not in favor of controlling the heck out of it like you guys are, but that's a different story.

Just re-read it and you will figure it out...

#73 Dec 21, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, although I am not in favor of controlling the heck out of it like you guys are, but that's a different story.
Just re-read it and you will figure it out...
What are you talking about? Sober up man. I am against the criminalization of any substance.

Location hidden

#74 Dec 22, 2012

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#75 Dec 23, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
Is this 1855, 56 or 59?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lFut7BWkFbAXX
No, it's 2012 and a whole new group of whack-jobs has developed out on the lunatic fringe. It's a group of lunatics who have completely lost touch with reality and they believe animals are people. They are a miniscule minority that makes a lot of noise but most normal sane folks just ignore them. Glad I could bring you up to date.

Location hidden

#76 Dec 25, 2012
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

Yeah, most normal people ignore. So true. Frankly speaking, more and more people seem to start waking up every day and realizes that the feds is not all holy warriors, you know.

That's why this is called an INFO war and not a physical one. Now, go back and check your stocks and pennies while pretending we do not have anything more than 2% inflation. Go back to feeling happy about some 24 trills over our collective heads. Oh, that's right, Obama will reduce that to 23.8. I guess we re OK then.

Location hidden

#77 Dec 25, 2012
-Tons of paper will not help you avoid frostbite, if you don't have a lighter or matches and the sun ain't shining.

Finally, let's go off the cliff. I'm sure the consequences will be just as bad as Y2K was (n't).

Boggy Creek

#78 Dec 25, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
-Tons of paper will not help you avoid frostbite, if you don't have a lighter or matches and the sun ain't shining.
Finally, let's go off the cliff. I'm sure the consequences will be just as bad as Y2K was (n't).
I don't need matches, lighter, or the sun. I have flint & steel and I can start a fire with a couple of sticks if necessary.

You go off the cliff if you like but I'm no lemming so I ain't goin'!

Boggy Creek

#79 Dec 25, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OVDBeCT4qkIXX&NR=1&fe ature=endscreen
Yeah, most normal people ignore. So true. Frankly speaking, more and more people seem to start waking up every day and realizes that the feds is not all holy warriors, you know.
That's why this is called an INFO war and not a physical one. Now, go back and check your stocks and pennies while pretending we do not have anything more than 2% inflation. Go back to feeling happy about some 24 trills over our collective heads. Oh, that's right, Obama will reduce that to 23.8. I guess we re OK then.
Just when ya think that something is finally idiot-proof, along comes a better idiot..........spendacrats.... ...when will they learn?

Location hidden

#80 Dec 27, 2012
Looks like the sheeple still doesn't get it.

Do nothing: 25 TRILLION deficit in 2020

Obama plan: 24.(something) deficit in 2020

Bohner plan: 24..(something) deficit in 2020.

You people are FOOLS. Do we still have people here who really believe we have "low inflation"? Do we still have people here who swallow up the notion that the democrats are sooooooooo much "better" than the republicans?

So many people who don't realize that there WILL NOT be any more goodies around for handouts in a few years. THEN the person who already knows how to fish
will stay alive, but who is going to keep feeding the hands that bite you?

Wake up people!! Just because your "brilliant" democrat "friend" tells you the republicans are so mean for cutting 2 cents off food stamps so they can tell THEIR sheeple how fiscally sound they are, doesn't mean anything.

What's good with "food stamps" as long as they will be printed in a fashion that eventually will make them just another FIAT CURRENCY. I mean, just because there are more food stamps around doesn't mean anything when the tax payer base is being shrunk to the size of an average Victorias' Secret thong.

Then, to the "hunting advocate". I prefer wild and ferocious animals ANY DAY to humans who profess more sentient minds yet, seem more preoccupied with getting free money and being able to kill that Grizzly bear from 500 yard with a 50 cal rifle. Then stuff what you killed from distance, hang it up over the fireplace so your kids can see how brave daddy is,(NOT).
Talk about "bravery". This is akin to slobs that sit in a "deer stand" and shoot something with scope that passes over open terrain and then claim to be so tough and "experienced hunters", LOL. And then, at times a hunter gets assaulted by a mountain lion or bear and they scream and cry about dangerous animals. Sorry, but most animals will leave you alone if you do. Just like humans...

I'm not a frequent tourist in Africa, but I must admit I LOVE what so many of their governments, not to mention local tribes deal with poachers. There is still some way to go, but next time an elephant hunter is caught with a rifle in a Botswana national park, he should be buried alive close to a thermite hill. Maybe that should teach some people that hunting isn't so fun if you actually risk your fat behind for a second or two ;) Wanna fix the overgrown deer population. Then restore the top predators.

Guns should (preferably) only be used to kill other humans after they attack you. Even a polar bear (those who are still not dead due to "climate change", LOL) will leave a human alive unless you want to be stupid again.

Finally, all liberals and "hunters" should take on an animal like THIS. I would even give you a semi-auto AR-15. heck, you could even make it full auto if you wanted to. However, in order to make it fun for the hunter here are the rules:

*Both start on each side of a woods after sun is down.

*No cell phone or communication device beyond your lungs.

*No external interference.

*You will have to sign a waiver that your family will not sue neither the
animal nor the land owner.

*with THIS animal, I think we my even allow a "deer stand", LOL

Again, isn't nature pretty?

->

Location hidden

#81 Dec 27, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's 2012 and a whole new group of whack-jobs has developed out on the lunatic fringe. It's a group of lunatics who have completely lost touch with reality and they believe animals are people. They are a miniscule minority that makes a lot of noise but most normal sane folks just ignore them. Glad I could bring you up to date.
You are wrong that we have "lost touch" with reality. Also, animal activists are not a homogenous mass like the "brave behind a gun" hunters are. Not only that, but you fools think every animal activist is a lame global warming tool, not so. Also, I got news for you. So many of us have let the democrat plantation and we are not going to choose another one that is even MORE pathetic with regards to respect or animals.

"losing reality" is someone who sees a mountain lion on top of a ridge and the first thing they think of is how to shoot it. Or what about those who still brag about how "many points" the buck (they shot from afar) is? Yes, most "normal" people ignore reality. This is the same people who are just counting the days before retirement the day they get a pay check or not? The same people who think a loss to the Packers is all they need in life otherwise. Same people who think everything is great, bank interest is loooooooow (and has been so for many years, tick tick tick tick tick....), nobody has ANY idea how much inflated paper value is printed since Ben and the bankers won't let us audit it.

I've been in a lion cage with a male lion. Real fear, no matter how well the zoo-keeper got along with the cat. Standing behind the keeper and getting to pet a lion. Letting it smell your hand. I don't think there are more things that can humble one in life. To know that there are millions of cowards in this world that want to kill these absolute beauties from so far away that the lion won't even smell them, so the hunter is safe is sad. Obviously, I am not advocating violence against hunters as that is against the law, but wouldn't it be cute to see such a "brave man" left alone with a wild animal and WITHOUT a gun for a few minutes? In a cage with 2-3 hungry mountain lions, or simply dropped in Grizzly terrain around April? Another option is finding a place where wolf packs actually still roam.

Only fantasies can set the limit in the above scenario, but the thought makes me feel real warm and flushed to the core of my heart. Happy are those who have dreams, I say...

Location hidden

#82 Dec 27, 2012

Took more than 4 "brave" hunters to kill one lion, even though they had "assault rifles".

However true, I do think a lion has much more right to live than these thugs. Too bad it didn't get them, I say. However, people like this will burn in he11 anyways. Not because of this alone, but they probably already have so many foul deeds in their lives that I sincerely hope the lions will be more successful next time.

#83 Dec 27, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
Wanna fix the overgrown deer population. Then restore the top predators.
Luckily, we are still around. We are also intelligent enough to not allow the population to dip too low so as to put it at risk for extinction like other predators would do.

Location hidden

#84 Dec 27, 2012
Nonsense. You know exactly well what I meant. Most of "you" couldn't make it half a day in the wild without cell phone, cooking pots or cheese curds. A "top predator" without a rifle and a deer stand couldn't kill a snail without shivering.

The reason the top predators are threatened is only and alone due to hunters (in the modern age that is). There is enough wild lands in the world to preserver any species, even with the incredible deforestations and savaging of nature that is going on every day. Idiot "hunters' kill off wolves, Cougar, Bear even eagle so "the children" are safe" and (more likely the main reason) so they can put a bear head over the fire place. Restore the predators and stop trying to be tough guy against something that cannot hit back. At least the indians of old actually had to risk the ir lives in order to get hold o those eagle feathers and they had neither deer stands, rifles, cell phones, paramedics on stand by nor a predator-free roaming zone.

Location hidden

#85 Dec 27, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need matches, lighter, or the sun. I have flint & steel and I can start a fire with a couple of sticks if necessary.
You go off the cliff if you like but I'm no lemming so I ain't goin'!
I would like to see most typical brave WI "hunters" of 2012 light a fire even using MATCHES, forget flint&steel or sticks. Try noting the difference between a stray cow track and a Deer's first, LOL.

Otherwise, I say, go over the cliff if you want to. Nothing will happen, besides the screamers screaming for more candy as always. Otherwise this "cliff" talk is just as big a bunch of whooo whooo as Y2K and the Mayan calender dooms day is, along with "global warming".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congressmen comment on ISIS strategy at Wausau ... Sep 24 David Messner 1
This time around Scott Walker less dominant in ... Sep 24 David Messner 2
Wausau attorney Gene Linehan dead (Sep '10) Sep 24 David Messner 11
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Tealiban Fascists 7
Debate: Marijuana - Wausau, WI (Sep '10) Jun '14 Alexis Jaeger 35
Yes, we need more psychiatrists here: Our View Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
Wausau Agency Gets Grant To Train Much-Needed P... Jun '14 humanSpirit 10
Schofield Dating
Find my Match

Schofield Jobs

Schofield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Schofield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schofield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]