Wausau Woman Charged With Animal Abuse

Wausau Woman Charged With Animal Abuse

There are 85 comments on the WSAW story from Oct 24, 2012, titled Wausau Woman Charged With Animal Abuse. In it, WSAW reports that:

Twenty-year old Sean D. Janas is facing up to 5 years in jail and a $30,000 fine for the death of her boyfriend's German Shepherd-Labrador mix named Mary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAW.

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#25 Nov 16, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Any *sane* person would save the Human, even if it were you, PSYCHO.
I would save HAC over the dog 100/100 opportunities...so long as I could tell the difference between the 2.:)

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#26 Nov 16, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would save HAC over the dog 100/100 opportunities...so long as I could tell the difference between the 2.:)
In that case I would use sent.
A dyed in the wool Hippy like PSYCHO more than likely smells like Patchouli and Body Odor.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#27 Nov 16, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAC has more body hair.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#29 Nov 16, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
and the insecure, witless, sackless ever flailing/FAILING COWARDS continue to prove what self humiliating, frightened no life losers they are!! Go have another dlckless troll group hug!!lol!!!! stupid, stupid impotent cowards
Is our brain damaged, little monkey pouting again ?

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#34 Nov 16, 2012
Face reality for once in your pointless 'life'.
That bit of advice is something you should take to heart. That is if you had a heart.

'tis true

carry on, you heartless, bestiality practicing, freak of a troll.......

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#37 Nov 17, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this the same dumb shit I posted on the other thread? Why yes, yes it is! How asinine of me! I will Carry on because i'm a blithering idiot.
As always can be predicted you are STILL flailing about and making an a$s of yourself you witless, dull, run of the mill no life TROLL. Of course you are because you slobs have nothing better to do than infest an entire forum with your endless, mindless asinine troll trash. Get lost you worthless PoS TROLL. You have NOTHING relevant or remotely interesting let alone intelligent to contribute. Like all trifling witless TROLLS you are obsessed with ME and the proof is in your every pitifully witless and dull regurgitated waste of space troll trash. Get lost you pathetic PoS.

Oh...don't worry, we all know you won';t go away because after all, humiliation is the only attention you ever get and self humiliation is the only thing you know how to do well! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6..
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#39 Nov 17, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>As you prediceted, here I am with the same dumb, retarded, bullshit rant again? I'm also such an inconsiderate socially inept a$s that I use use the "R" word. Yawn.....I even bore myself
STILL Flailing about and struggling to try and mimic me, loser?? Major FAIL.
As can be predicted you are STILL flailing about and making an a$s of yourself you witless, dull, run of the mill no life TROLL. Of course you are because you slobs have nothing better to do than infest an entire forum with your endless, mindless asinine troll trash. Get lost you worthless PoS TROLL. You have NOTHING relevant or remotely interesting let alone intelligent to contribute. Like all trifling witless TROLLS you are obsessed with ME and the proof is in your every pitifully witless and dull regurgitated waste of space troll trash. Get lost you pathetic PoS.
Oh...don't worry, we all know you won';t go away because after all, humiliation is the only attention you ever get and self humiliation is the only thing you know how to do well! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6..
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#42 Nov 29, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd!!!! I just need to t STFU already, but I am a mentally disturbed, socially inept witless no life loser TROLL and I can't stop myself from making an ass of myself 24/7/365. No one gives a ratsass about the asinine trash I keep regurgitating!
STILL Flailing about and struggling to try and mimic me, loser?? Major FAIL, as always.

As can be predicted you are STILL flailing about and making an a$s of yourself you witless, dull, run of the mill no life TROLL. Of course you are because you slobs have nothing better to do than infest an entire forum with your endless, mindless asinine troll trash. Get lost you worthless PoS TROLL. You have NOTHING relevant or remotely interesting let alone intelligent to contribute. Like all trifling witless TROLLS you are obsessed with ME and the proof is in your every pitifully witless and dull regurgitated waste of space troll trash. Get lost you pathetic PoS.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#44 Nov 30, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd!!!! I just need to STFU already, but I am a witless, socially inept SELF HUMILIATING moron with no life No one gives a ratsass and I will always be a blithering IDIOT!
We know and we also know that you won't ever stop humiliating yourself because THIS is all you do all day:

NO ONE CARES and witless slobs like you are just PoS trolls wasting space. Ready to prove this FACT again? of course you are because like all witless, self humiliating no life slobs, you slobber over your filthy keyboard waiting for use to post so you can prove what a no life insecure, witless M O R O N you are.

be sure to struggle to mimic me and prove what a major FAIL you are and always will be!!!

countdown to your next bout of self humiliation...10..9..8..7..6..
Major FAIL

Cantonment, FL

#45 Nov 30, 2012
Hi there! I'm Major FAIL, your Guardian Angel & Patron Saint. You called?
hunters are good and wise wrote:
<quoted text>i need help...
Always happy to help a wingnut in distress!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#46 Nov 30, 2012
^^Whooooooooooooooooosh!! and yet ANOTHER bout of major FAIL^^ in its pathetic attempt to mimic! get lost you worthless PoS TROLL
Major FAIL

Cantonment, FL

#47 Nov 30, 2012
If you keep denying your indebtedness to me for every post you make, how can I help you?
^^Whooooooooooooooooosh!! and yet ANOTHER bout of major FAIL^^ in its pathetic attempt to mimic! get lost you worthless PoS TROLL
I mimic NO ONE. I AM the One, the Only, the Original--- Major FAIL!

Accept no imitations!
Marys Dad

Boca Raton, FL

#48 Dec 6, 2012
Killing animals is the first step to a serial killer so yes it is detrimental to society you ignorant people and the killing of anything especially pets should not go unpunished, you people are heartless and ridiculous. Have your pet killed then come talk sh*t.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#49 Dec 6, 2012
Marys Dad wrote:
Killing animals is the first step to a serial killer so yes it is detrimental to society you ignorant people and the killing of anything especially pets should not go unpunished, you people are heartless and ridiculous. Have your pet killed then come talk sh*t.
Mary's Dad? So you're a dog?

I'd like to know if you've herded any goats with BIG BALLS lately and if so, where I might find them?

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#50 Dec 6, 2012
Oh yea... I'm setting a trap for LUMPY.

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#52 Dec 6, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again. Another hysterical moron screeching about a serial killer hiding behind every childish act of cruelty. Do you have any idea how many millions of people have abused or killed animals a never gone on to become a serial killer?

Everybody has callously killed animals without blinking an eye. I have cans of bug spray in my garage. I hop in my care knowing that I will catch and kills hundreds of bugs in my grill and they will basically cook to death and it doesn't bother me even on little bit. All species of animals kill other animals without any regard for their well being. It is very natural and not a predictor of becoming a serial killer.

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#55 Dec 6, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^and yet ANOTHER round of major FAIL from DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ 3 of the sackless, insecure, socially inept loser TROLLS who spend every minute of their wortless 'lives' arguing in my head and trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums making complete a$ses of themselves....watch as I crawl out like a filthy cockroach....10..9..8..7..6...
You left a slimy trail where you crawled off, please clean up after yourself.

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#59 Dec 7, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^yet ANOTHER major fail from the witless, impotent, insecure SELF HUMILIATING past middle age worthless PoS TROLL^^
ready for your next bout of self humiliation?? of course you are, after all, humiliating yourself day in and day out is all you do! and you will OBEY and prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...
that's a good little spineless, witless, impotent CONTROLLED troll
You are correct, he is controlled, we in the sane world call it "SELF CONTROL."

You should give it a try sometime.

'tis true

carry on, you moronic, spineless, witless, impotent, RETARDED little troll.......

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#61 Dec 7, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
^^ as can be predicted, spokaMORON is back flailing about and making an a$s of itself^^
You are a pathetic worthless PoS and that is all you will ever be. Matter of fact, you will prove this FACT in just 10..9..8..7..6...
because like ALL witless, insecure, spineless moron TROLLS, we CONTROL you morons!!!'tis true!
Really? You do realize that it is plainly obvious to sane normal folks that you are completely out of control, don't you? I'd love to be there when reality finally breaks through your bubble of delusion and you realize what a pathetic fool you are. LMAO!!

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63 Dec 21, 2012
The law does not recognize such acts of indecency and moral bankruptcy any more. The best way to deal with people like this is simply never forgetting,. When she asks for a job any where, ask her in the interview what she feels about animals? Then dig more and basically make her feel; like trash. Everything legal at all times. Give her a taste of her own medicine. She is protected by the legal system and I recommend everybody to remember that. It is only the law that is keeping her intact now.

Never forgive and never forget. You BET the mother of this dog would tear her apart. You also bet that if this was a lion cub suffering same fate, she would be torn to pieces and eaten alive.

Nature is fair, pure, warm, compassionate, loving, decent and honest. Disgusting humans that don't respect this should not receive the blessings from society. At the same time,w en you reject the laws of nature so blatantly, nature will get back at you. This could be some kind of mental derangement due to not being in sync with natural forces. It could be delayed resentment from ANYONE who happens to get a chance to take a punch at her should opportunity ensue. Does she ever plan to have any animals? What about children? This is a dead human soul, albeit a fully live and evil physical being.

As it is now, she is much more likely to end up on Oprah or go on Dr Phil. Too bad she was not a professional athlete, because that may even have become a career booster. Nobody can punish her more than the forces o good and nature can by forever letting her know that she is an outsider.

When she feels the warm sun in her face in late spring and can hear birds sing, she will notice it. When she sees a pretty kitten on the floor at someone else's house, she will notice it. Whenever she sees scenes on TV or media she will sense it.

Laws of "civilized" human court can only make this tragedy more tragic. The only punishment that can possibly be having any impact is for animal and nature lovers all over the world to recognize such an Evil villain. People like this are (and will always be) much more vile and foul than whoever kills another man in a mutual bar fight.

Respect nature and it's laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robyn Whyte 12 hr Had enough 11
WD9SEF, Gay Discussion Groups. (Aug '15) Jan '18 Fred 4
Why is my thing so small? (Aug '15) Jan '18 Fred 2
Showtime strip club may likely prohibit touchin... (Nov '10) Dec '17 Discouraged Wife 2
New dangerous game of tag in marshfild and niel... Dec '17 dee 1
Cassie Akers Nov '17 T Rex 1
Seeking info on LARRY LESTER SCHROEDER, WD9SEF (Aug '15) Nov '17 Jamie 2

Schofield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Mortgages