Review: Riverbend & River Ridge Apart...

Review: Riverbend & River Ridge Apartments

Posted in the Schofield Forum

Softball

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Very nice apartments but the lower apartments get a lot of walking noise from the upstairs tenants. Looking at renting do not accept a lower apartment. Tops the list for one of the most unpleasant renting experiences.
Concered

Springfield, OH

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Dont rent from this place, the drugs ,selling buying right out in open ,and Carrie the manager doesnt care because she is part of the problem , she hangs with them , they babysit her grandchildren, there might be 10 decent familys here, she has turn this place into the worst place Ive ever lived in, drug free and safe place and clean lol !!!oh and I forgot about the bedbugs, that arent being treated and tenants arent being notified ...And not done yet,what about the fraud, doctoring of paper work for her own and others...what about the felons she lets run around in here and live with there girlfriends...She needs to be dragged off property,and the so called maintenance man doesnt do his job and doesnt know how, its pretty bad when tenants have to fix there own repairs...We have never then this place look so bad , they are running the good people out and protecting the bad...Stay away from this place if you are considering this place..tenants are afraid to live here anymore...They need a new Manager and maintenance man good honest people for a change..I pray things change soon, and she gets caught for fraud and not doing her job ...This place needs police living in here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday' (Apr '10) Jul 13 Truths 7,812
Benchmark Poll for Poli Sci Course Jul 13 teegee 1
Nano Implants being used for revenge! Jul 12 OMG 1
Nano Implants revenge activiies are real! Jul 12 OMG 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Phil Late ist 12
Pshycology or control? Jun 29 Thelawknows 1
News Muslims plan to build mosque in Wausau area May '15 Mohammad was a Pedo 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Mortgages