Theater company presents 'Cinderella'...

Theater company presents 'Cinderella' with a twist

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Theater company presents 'Cinderella' with a twist. In it, WisInfo reports that:

You know the story -- evil stepsisters, a glass slipper and a midnight curfew. But next week, Mosinee Community Theatre will turn a classic children's fairy tale on its head when they perform an 'enchanted' version of 'Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella.' The musical will be performed daily from July 21 through July 25 at the Creske Center ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Ann C

Columbia, MO

#1 Jul 26, 2010
I loved the whole afternoon. I took a last minute trip to Merrill, Wi. to see my grandaughter for her birthday and it turned out to be a fairy tale birthday for Miss Jacqui. The whole cast was wonderful at the Tea Party, games and activities where just enough to keep all the beautiful princess's busy and have fun. The show was amazing! Ann C Columbia, Mo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan lender loan shark Oct 8 liamj55 3
News Milwaukee moves towards razing "hoarder house" Sep '16 Right 1
News Wisconsin couple wins their North Dakota pipeli... Sep '16 Captain Yesterday 3
Kenneth Juedes (Jan '07) Aug '16 The one you count... 10
Buyer Beware - Couture Kidlets store (Dec '13) Dec '13 Disgruntled Buyer 1
Review: Sether KIM (Aug '13) Aug '13 gary 1
News City set to adopt new pet rules (Dec '12) Dec '12 VeganTiger 3

Schofield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Mortgages