Wausau attorney Gene Linehan dead

Sep 10, 2010 Full story: WisInfo 11

Well-known Wausau attorney Gene Linehan died this morning while vacationing on his boat in Bayfield County.

Full Story
Michael

AOL

#1 Sep 15, 2010
It's too bad that Gene's wife, Amy Jo didn't see fit to give him a proper burial or even an obituary. I'm sure his first 2 wives would have done it. Gene had a son that died several years ago and a daughter. I guess Amy Jo didn't like the competition.
jellyfishjoy

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Talisman

Herbster, WI

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Is this the man that ran nagainst John P. Anderson for Bayfield County Judge?
The very act of running against that corrupt incumbent was an act of courageous integrity , I think he will be greatly missed, even by those who didn't know him.
Truth can be stanger than fiction.
whatever

Rice Lake, WI

#4 Jan 6, 2011
He represented a man that murdered my son...no sympathy!!!
Karen

AOL

#5 Feb 13, 2011
whatever wrote:
So what? Everyone is allowed to have an attorney. Gene didn't care if the dude did it or not. He just wanted to line his pockets.
What

Platteville, WI

#6 Jan 12, 2012
whatever wrote:
would you rather live in a country where we just send people to prison with out trial? I mean really think about what your saying no defense lawyers? He represented someone who may or may not of done something that is up for the state to prove not you. And about lining his pockets are you kidding me? Hes done more cases for free then any lawyer ive ever met. You guys are insulting a dead man publicly for doing his job. He wasnt perfect but he was a good man trying to help those who needed help with out bias and just did his job. Everybody is this country should be allowed a defense lawyer and be subject to trial. So really Fuck you guys
Jessica Graap

Wausau, WI

#7 Feb 22, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
would you rather live in a country where we just send people to prison with out trial? I mean really think about what your saying no defense lawyers? He represented someone who may or may not of done something that is up for the state to prove not you. And about lining his pockets are you kidding me? Hes done more cases for free then any lawyer ive ever met. You guys are insulting a dead man publicly for doing his job. He wasnt perfect but he was a good man trying to help those who needed help with out bias and just did his job. Everybody is this country should be allowed a defense lawyer and be subject to trial. So really Fuck you guys
Well put THANK YOU!
Jessica Graap

Wausau, WI

#8 Feb 22, 2012
Michael wrote:
It's too bad that Gene's wife, Amy Jo didn't see fit to give him a proper burial or even an obituary. I'm sure his first 2 wives would have done it. Gene had a son that died several years ago and a daughter. I guess Amy Jo didn't like the competition.
He also has 2 living sons and alot of "us" that loved him just like a father. And yes I agree Amy Jo should have handled things much better than she did. She digusted alot of people and I can only hope Karma will get her, actually pretty sure it already has caught up with her :) It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about how everything was handled by her. Gene was a wonderful man regardless of what other people think, he had a job to do and he did a fine job at it. He had the biggest heart of anyone I ever met.
Mary Jane Nowak- Fabisch

La Grange, IL

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Unbelievable someone would be so Shallow!! I say this a his first love and high school sweetheart.. would never have allowed that...spoke with this wonderful daughter...so sad..& dearly missed!
Michael wrote:
what a trick amyjo white

Schofield, WI

#11 Jan 29, 2014
ok i got one for you guys about the wife amyjo well when she was living up there she was sleeping with the district attorney Craig she told me that last week that she was still sleeping with him. they tex back and forth and when he does come down they go to the Jefferson street inn in wausau. and now she works at all american taxi she works in the office. and there she slept with over 10 married guys wow what a slut. i guess she has been sleeping with alot of her clients even when she was with her husband.
David Messner

Wausau, WI

#12 Sep 24, 2014
Gene Linehan was the bomb. I got a lot of my dope from him and burned myself out early and often. RIP Gene, I loved you man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday' (Apr '10) Dec '14 Truths 7,734
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 12
Yes, we need more psychiatrists here: Our View (Jun '14) Nov '14 VeganTiger 7
Brave Wausau youngdefy the food fascists. Nov '14 VeganTiger 1
Federal report: Wisconsin homelessness down 1% Nov '14 Ray 1
Review: Beste Funeral Home (Nov '09) Nov '14 JULIE 2
Congressmen comment on ISIS strategy at Wausau ... Sep '14 David Messner 1
Schofield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Schofield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out