City set to adopt new pet rules

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Green Bay Press-Gazette

The city of Wausau is poised to roll out a number of new initiatives intended to bring animal-control officers to the area and encourage pet owners to license their dogs or cats.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2012

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 21, 2012
I wonder if all the new fines and fees will be enough to cover the salaries of these dog-catchers and also how much work they will get.

Will probably end up as another dump in the bottomless money hole and nothing will change.

Oh well, at least a few unemployed dog-catchers will get work. Maybe it is funded by the stimulus package?
Sloopy

Apo, AP

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Nope - the stimulus money has already lined the pockets of Obama's union boss friends. The money for this will be borrowed by the city and placed on the backs of future taxpayers...all to save us from a few stray dogs and cats. The Humane Society and the efforts of private citizens could solve this problem for free.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2012
And the fools keep voting Obama. I heard latest he wants to ban all dogs above 30 pounds and all cats above 5. Don't know how they are gonna ban stray bats yet, but I heard the homeland security is working on it (pegging them with a GPOS).

(Gotta watch out or all these claws, you know, it is "for the children").

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 18 min Tealiban Fascists 7,041
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Tealiban Fascists 7
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
Debate: Marijuana - Wausau, WI (Sep '10) Jun '14 Alexis Jaeger 35
Yes, we need more psychiatrists here: Our View Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
Wausau Agency Gets Grant To Train Much-Needed P... Jun '14 humanSpirit 10
•••
•••
•••

Schofield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Schofield People Search