Two Weston Bus Route Options Discussed

Two Weston Bus Route Options Discussed

There are 1 comment on the WOZZ-FM Appleton story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Two Weston Bus Route Options Discussed. In it, WOZZ-FM Appleton reports that:

Options for Weston's future bus route were unveiled yesterday. Transit Director Greg Seubert presented two possibilities to Wausau, Weston, Schofield, and Rothschild officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOZZ-FM Appleton.

queenie smith

Schofield, WI

#1 Aug 19, 2012
so if they dont provide bus service in the 2013 year during winter and its cold hows a mother with a baby and no car supposed to get around taxi is so expensive, and the wierd people on the bus ask for money and stuff, after you tell em i dont have any for the last 100 times, and they do not stop talking to you, when you dont want to talk to them, and on the bus how are you supposed to fold the stroller and try to hold the baby in your lap, you cant do both, thats why i am trying to get my drivers license so i can drive a car, but i hope the diabled in our comunity get the service at least

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan lender loan shark 7 hr spotcred 2
Kenneth Juedes (Jan '07) Aug 26 The one you count... 10
Nano implants technology now criminals way to ... Jul '16 Sniffy 2
Yellow stone tiny erathquakes that may be movin... May '16 WISCperson 1
Buyer Beware - Couture Kidlets store (Dec '13) Dec '13 Disgruntled Buyer 1
Review: Sether KIM (Aug '13) Aug '13 gary 1
News City set to adopt new pet rules (Dec '12) Dec '12 VeganTiger 3

Schofield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance