Justice Marathon County Wisconsin way.

Justice Marathon County Wisconsin way.

Posted in the Schofield Forum

Antigo, WI

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Crime pays Marathon county employees in a huge way. Your average marathon county resident,narcotic, opiate addicted with an illegal prescription, admitted burglary, would not get the " CYA SPECIAL".

cuz iam a probation agent.. sheriff's wife..special circumstance.. I HAVE PROBLEMS?? I WON"T GO TO JAIL.. HEY I EVEN ADMITTED I AM GUILTY FOR THE RECORD

The highly AWARE?? elected SHERIFF and all co-workers, supervisor, ect. who deal with this daily as probation/parole agents(*PAID $14 min)showed their keen sense of awareness as well.

Antigo, WI

#2 Jan 9, 2013
MARATHON COUNTY EMPLOYEES only pertains to those who do not actually "WORK" for marathon county according to the counties polices and procedures guidelines and there are several Marathon counties even in Russia.

ALSO the word JAIL is fictionally used and only would represent a nightmare in reality By JAIL I meant a citzen would actually be innocent or harshly penalized for a very minor, say misdemeanor. We live in the land of the free and justice for ALL. So don't worry folks, we are safe.

Edgar, WI

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Since I read in newspaper and heard reports on the local news, I know what you are talking about. If I did not know already, your rant would make no sense at all to anyone. If I didn't already know what you are talking about, my comment here would say:

What the heck are you talking about? All I am reading is a jumbled upon mess of incoherency. Make a case, don't just complain about something without letting us know what the heck you are howling about. And it sounds like there are numerous things here? Are any of your complaints even connected?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan lender loan shark Oct 8 liamj55 3
News Milwaukee moves towards razing "hoarder house" Sep '16 Right 1
News Wisconsin couple wins their North Dakota pipeli... Sep '16 Captain Yesterday 3
Kenneth Juedes (Jan '07) Aug '16 The one you count... 10
Buyer Beware - Couture Kidlets store (Dec '13) Dec '13 Disgruntled Buyer 1
Review: Sether KIM (Aug '13) Aug '13 gary 1
News City set to adopt new pet rules (Dec '12) Dec '12 VeganTiger 3

Schofield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Mortgages