Pushing Oahu's odometer outer limits ...

Pushing Oahu's odometer outer limits - Business News

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Aug 9, 2009, titled Pushing Oahu's odometer outer limits - Business News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Here are Oahu's top cars as far as pushing the odometer limits go. We invited you to tell us about your car in the June 1 "Here's the Deal" column called "Odometer Outer Limits," and you responded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Rust Bucket

Kailua Kona, HI

#1 Aug 9, 2009
Great...but it takes routine mechanical maintenance to get those high mileage numbers. Unfortunately most people neglect their cars or push it over the specifications.

My 1989 Toyota pickup truck has 297,000 miles on it and still runs strong...even on regular gas! However I maintain it myself along with another Toyota Tercel rust bucket that has 200,000 miles.

I don't have or want American made cars or trucks...not reliable..too many defects.
DADDY LAU

AOL

#3 Aug 10, 2009
I no get one ride, only da bus!!!!!!!! No mo kala!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Barracks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 59 min Princess Hey 660
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 570
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,454
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 2 hr Bad COP No dognut 874
Madelyn Albright's crazy friend's son..... 9 hr American_Infidel 5
The Nazis are banning plastic bags 9 hr American_Infidel 1
The mostly Kailua-Kona district 1 now admits to... (Sep '15) 9 hr District 1 Nievity 26

Schofield Barracks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Barracks Mortgages