Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55308 Mar 19, 2013
[[It really bothers you when pitbulls can trace their lineage back many generations but your mutt is not sure of its legal name.]]

You really are LOLO the Loser. And it's always only about what you want and when you want it. Illegal or illegal.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55309 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Hey Guru, good morning to you and AI. Well, my new project is off with a bang. Hired three guys that said they needed work. Well, it's after eight and all three are typical no-shows. I guess a hundred bucks a day for two or three hours of easy work is not enough money to coax them out of bed, poor babies. I'll bet they should up around two o'clock expecting to get paid, LOLOL @ the Dumfucks.
Well, two of the workers showed up, and hour late. The third turd has shut his phone off. I'm sure he'll be the guy that expects to be paid extra. First thing one of them did was knock down a $60 Banana tree, said he thought it was a weed. Luckily the smaller sprouts are already growing. The speak English too, but I can't understand them because they mumble.

Just came back. They have the forms set. Only thing is, the stakes are on the inside of the forms and will have to be entirely done over. Sheesh, they are some dumb-asses. I've gotta look for some white guys, I guess.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#55310 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
??...please explain lolo. what plants- which ones...?
OK, in the area in front of my wall I have nice trees. Also, for security and to add color I planted bouganvillas. Unusual colors, one eve pink and white on one stem. They have grown into tall colorful bushes and people do actially stop and photograph them.
Plus get flowers for leis and cuttings and seeds to plant.
Also a beautiful crown flower bush (the queens favorite flower).

I admit I let them get somewhat out of control as people would park there and break sprinklers and outsiders drive dogs to this street to let them crap. I intended to trim all into a hedge.

So this old guy shows up there one day and says it is not my property but I must maintain it. If all is not removed they will do it and I gave to pay (smirk smirk). He kept talking about tons on the sidewalk. Must have meant thorns and never noticed there is no sidewalk within miles of here. Even on Farrington where people get shot and hit by cars.

Some County workers did show up a few days later and did some trimming which they do all over. But evidently this is not enough for the paper shufflers.

Then I get a call from a female, if I get a variance can maybe keep trees but everything else must be removed. I offered to have them trimmed back nice but was told no way. I asked why I was the only one being harassed as most nice homes have landscaping in front, often bouganvillas. Reply was that I could turn them all in but said I was not a rat.

We have mainlanders in this area now with illegal rentals but nothing is done about that. Beach type houses are beng replaced witg Kahaka type barn like monsters.

More later, am in the middle of trying to have rentals remodeled and have to waste mytime with this crap.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#55311 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
[[It really bothers you when pitbulls can trace their lineage back many generations but your mutt is not sure of its legal name.]]
You really are LOLO the Loser. And it's always only about what you want and when you want it. Illegal or illegal.
What I want is taxes and fees reduced and losers/leaches like you eating from trash cans.
leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55312 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, in the area in front of my wall I have nice trees. Also, for security and to add color I planted bouganvillas. Unusual colors, one eve pink and white on one stem. They have grown into tall colorful bushes and people do actially stop and photograph them.
I admit I let them get somewhat out of control as people would park there and break sprinklers and outsiders drive dogs to this street to let them crap. I intended to trim all into a hedge.
So this old guy shows up there one day and says it is not my property but I must maintain it. If all is not removed they will do it and I gave to pay (smirk smirk). He kept talking about tons on the sidewalk. Must have meant thorns and never noticed there is no sidewalk within miles of here. Even on Farrington where people get shot and hit by cars.
Some County workers did show up a few days later and did some trimming which they do all over. But evidently this is not enough for the paper shufflers.
Then I get a call from a female, if I get a variance can maybe keep trees but everything else must be removed. I offered to have them trimmed back nice but was told no way. I asked why I was the only one being harassed as most nice homes have landscaping in front, often bouganvillas. Reply was that I could turn them all in but said I was not a rat.
We have mainlanders in this area now with illegal rentals but nothing is done about that. Beach type houses are beng replaced witg Kahaka type barn like monsters.
More later, am in the middle of trying to have rentals remodeled and have to waste mytime with this crap.
NEW STORIES PLEASE. We have already found these beautiful amazing rubbish bushes on Google Earth.

New stories only!
leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55313 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Well, two of the workers showed up, and hour late. The third turd has shut his phohne off. I'm sure he'll be the guy that expects to be paid extra. First thing one of them did was knock down a $60 Banana tree, said he thought it was a weed. Luckily the smaller sprouts are already growing. The speak English too, but I can't understand them because they mumble.
Just came back. They have the forms set. Only thing is, the stakes are on the inside of the forms and will have to be entirely done over. Sheesh, they are some dumb-asses. I've gotta look for some white guys, I guess.
JB's play by play broadcasted all over the islands to laid back brahs and sistahs who are related to these workers. IVotebullshit onthisone.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#55314 Mar 19, 2013
leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
NEW STORIES PLEASE. We have already found these beautiful amazing rubbish bushes on Google Earth.
New stories only!
I was asked to repeat it.
Want to see rubbish? LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR LOSER.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55315 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
OK PIG BONER. whatever you say your still a btfk moron.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55316 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks lolo. I appreciate your response. Good to know. I would just ignore it. They will forget about it in two seconds once they put some junk food in their mouth.

I just got back...bought 3 large Majesty Palms. Just enjoy life. Guy at Home Depot Security guy at the exit door looked just like the devil obama movie dude. But he was nice and respectful.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55317 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bouganvilla can be a real pain to keep trimmed, but it's thorns are good for keeping homeless from hiding and living. I'm eventually going to plant it along my border, but a foot OFF my property. If the city bitches about it, I'll whip out my plot plan and tell them to do whatever they like. They can bill the state if they like. Are you going to hire someone to rip them out? If so, hire someone with a tracked excavator that can get the roots out and you don't want to listen to anyone scream about their $400 flat tires. Don't worry about what the scofflaws are doing either, it will just turn your hair gray.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#55318 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Bouganvilla can be a real pain to keep trimmed, but it's thorns are good for keeping homeless from hiding and living. I'm eventually going to plant it along my border, but a foot OFF my property. If the city bitches about it, I'll whip out my plot plan and tell them to do whatever they like. They can bill the state if they like. Are you going to hire someone to rip them out? If so, hire someone with a tracked excavator that can get the roots out and you don't want to listen to anyone scream about their $400 flat tires. Don't worry about what the scofflaws are doing either, it will just turn your hair gray.
Planting bushes on a rented home should be approved by your landlord Balls. You have turned your rented property into a junkyard of derelict cars and just plain crap only a hoarder would keep. The entire neighborhood property value has dipped below what low income Waianae was already. Pretending you own a rental is what lowlife wannabes like you do to boost your low self esteemed life.
Leeward lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55319 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asked to repeat it.
Want to see rubbish? LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR LOSER.
I forgot you do whatever your leader says. That is a good soldier!
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#55320 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks lolo. I appreciate your response. Good to know. I would just ignore it. They will forget about it in two seconds once they put some junk food in their mouth.
I just got back...bought 3 large Majesty Palms. Just enjoy life. Guy at Home Depot Security guy at the exit door looked just like the devil obama movie dude. But he was nice and respectful.
Nope, she calls in her sweet little voice and threatens me.

Saw in the paper that they got the JAPANESE billonaire for over $60 thousand in fines. SO FAR
I should probably have my atty handle it.
leeward lolo

Kahuku, HI

#55321 Mar 19, 2013
This is right up there with the citation for no demo permit when tenants burned down my rental.

Then months later another one of the govt drones called to see if any rats survived the fire.

WE should make a video called how govt. is denuding Oahu of trees (thousand for the train deal alone). Welcome to the concrete paradise.

Must be they have a bunch of junk workers with family ties. Similar to situation with school administrators. 3X more of them than teachers.

Of course I can store trash in front which is happily accepted. Junk cars are known as Hawaiian fence.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55322 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Well, two of the workers showed up, and hour late. The third turd has shut his phone off. I'm sure he'll be the guy that expects to be paid extra. First thing one of them did was knock down a $60 Banana tree, said he thought it was a weed. Luckily the smaller sprouts are already growing. The speak English too, but I can't understand them because they mumble.
yeah, these days you have to literally be there and direct the guys on what to do. It is mind-numbing to see what they can do. I once had a guy that was going to put on a water pressure regulator off the pipe as the pressure was too high. Told him to just hook it on and I'll be back tomorrow. When I came back, he had used 100 pieces of old copper 1/2" pipe, all sweated together to form a square box puzzle about 3'x3', with pipes going 8 different directions. It was in the middle of the yard. Took him 4 hours to do it. When you turned on the water, only a dribble came out. I never took a picture of it. If I did and submitted it they would have had the white coats come out and commit him. The guy had to be on drugs...it was an absolute joke. Same guy was to fix the water heater leak. His solution: throw a rag under it and leave. Same job. He was fired twice in one day. Illegal alien no doubt, contracted out from my manager who I also fired a few weeks later after I made him fix it with a regulator for a few bucks, and which was the size of a baseball. Dumb is dumb, and dumb is forever. After it was all over, and several other jobs that went like this, the manager also fired him. I had used both of these guys for over ten years before this, with almost no problems. Then it went south.

Lesson: fire them when the red flags show up. Sooner rather than later.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55323 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
This is right up there with the citation for no demo permit when tenants burned down my rental.
Then months later another one of the govt drones called to see if any rats survived the fire.
WE should make a video called how govt. is denuding Oahu of trees (thousand for the train deal alone). Welcome to the concrete paradise.
Must be they have a bunch of junk workers with family ties. Similar to situation with school administrators. 3X more of them than teachers.
Of course I can store trash in front which is happily accepted. Junk cars are known as Hawaiian fence.
lol! that is funny!!! sad but true too. Once they get rid of the plants, the temps will rise and rise. Major mistake to do that. Any projects should have built into them extra-adequate setback, landscaping in layers, proper drainage, water, etc. Anything less than that will only degrade further year by year. Oahu needs to stop now. They have enough. Only caveat I can think of is properly done centers at each train stop, living, business, police, infrastructure, setbacks, landscaping, etc. And leave NO benches that can become a bed for these guys. Here they have started to put in big round raised bars between each seat, and no solid metal, wood, etc to be comfortable. Just wire backs, seating. Keeps them open for the proper usage.

Before that you would see homeless guys sleeping on the bench, with an extension of a BLUE TENT-tarps for indoor space for 3-4 others, then shopping carts tied to the bench full of junk that they have collected. 2-4 people could huddle inside the tent that covered half the bench, and the people waiting for the bus had to stand behind all of this because there was no where to sit. Laws here say you can't roust the homeless until after 9PM...until then they can piss all over everything and the police can't touch them. neighbors write in the local papers how they sleep in there front yards in the buses, crap all over the yards have sex, drugs, whatever, and cops can't touch it until 9pm. People starting to sleep on the sidewalks, in the gutter, in every corner strip center, all the doorways, etc. This is Santa Monica, Vencie, etc. City council fights everything, so this will eventually blow up as the people are angry at the liberals who are paralysed and afraid to act lest they catch hell from the other libs who want to walk naked down the street smoking dope. It is amazing to see these fools screem like hell.
Gurus Huge Shadow

Phoenix, AZ

#55324 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just ignore it", heard the shadow. More bright light is being shown on Sh!t 4 Brains. Just ignore it LOLO don't be responsible.

But after reading about lolos other crappy shacks ( i mean rentals) she will obey her leader without a second thought.
Rental Fire!!!!!!!!!!
Two Rentals need complete rehab.
Spools of used carpeting.
Illegal Pitbulls
No wonder your property mangers charge extra for hazard pay.

**YOUR FINANCES MUST BE IN SHAMBLES>>I WOULD JUST IGNORE IT....YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55325 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, she calls in her sweet little voice and threatens me.
Saw in the paper that they got the JAPANESE billonaire for over $60 thousand in fines. SO FAR
I should probably have my atty handle it.
Ask her for her name and employee number! Do whatever you like, LOL, just do it across your property line. When my neighbor turned me in for stealing water, I just told them, "My property line ends here," and showed them the map and even loaned them a 100' tape measure. They couldn't say a word about it, they just stood there looking dumb. Of course, I knew the water line came from another neighbor's place and had been disconnected from his place after he harvested his squash field, but I didn't give them too much information and let their little pinheads boil over. We left the pipe lay because we will use it in the future. The water line was thirty or forty feet from her property anyways, but the spigot LOOKED like it was on her land, but was really on state land. She doesn't have a clue about her own property. Some of "her" property is actually mine even though she has fenced it to square off her place, which is actually triangular. I'll have to bring that up to her someday. Might cost her, big money to move her fence if I decide to raise sheep or something. LOL, The inspectors came back a month later and my friend didn't answer the door. The spigot in question is still there, and if I decide to put squash in this year I'll be using it. Funny thing, she talked her false trash about me, but when she was gone, my friend and I dug a pile of tree stumps from her yard, at the request of her family. LOL, When she came back to the island, she thanked the guy down the road and brought him Mango bread. He probably thinks she's Nutz! She hasn't talked to me since the water incident, but she must feel pretty silly. I'm friends with her husband, not her, and he's in Chicago working, so I don't give a rip what she thinks. She recently told a friend of mine that I can park my tractors on her property if I need room, I think that's the "Olive Branch."

So you, just bob and weave and you'll be alright.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#55326 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Bouganvilla can be a real pain to keep trimmed, but it's thorns are good for keeping homeless from hiding and living. I'm eventually going to plant it along my border, but a foot OFF my property. If the city bitches about it, I'll whip out my plot plan and tell them to do whatever they like. They can bill the state if they like. Are you going to hire someone to rip them out? If so, hire someone with a tracked excavator that can get the roots out and you don't want to listen to anyone scream about their $400 flat tires. Don't worry about what the scofflaws are doing either, it will just turn your hair gray.
No matter what the subject Joe Balls know everything about it. The one major problem with him is he really knows nothing of value and loves to makeup things just to boost his lowlife existence. Who reads the news and makes up a similar story with him as the hero and the center of attraction. Joe Balls that's who.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#55327 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Ask her for her name and employee number! Do whatever you like, LOL, just do it across your property line. When my neighbor turned me in for stealing water, I just told them, "My property line ends here," and showed them the map and even loaned them a 100' tape measure. They couldn't say a word about it, they just stood there looking dumb. Of course, I knew the water line came from another neighbor's place and had been disconnected from his place after he harvested his squash field, but I didn't give them too much information and let their little pinheads boil over. We left the pipe lay because we will use it in the future. The water line was thirty or forty feet from her property anyways, but the spigot LOOKED like it was on her land, but was really on state land. She doesn't have a clue about her own property. Some of "her" property is actually mine even though she has fenced it to square off her place, which is actually triangular. I'll have to bring that up to her someday. Might cost her, big money to move her fence if I decide to raise sheep or something. LOL, The inspectors came back a month later and my friend didn't answer the door. The spigot in question is still there, and if I decide to put squash in this year I'll be using it. Funny thing, she talked her false trash about me, but when she was gone, my friend and I dug a pile of tree stumps from her yard, at the request of her family. LOL, When she came back to the island, she thanked the guy down the road and brought him Mango bread. He probably thinks she's Nutz! She hasn't talked to me since the water incident, but she must feel pretty silly. I'm friends with her husband, not her, and he's in Chicago working, so I don't give a rip what she thinks. She recently told a friend of mine that I can park my tractors on her property if I need room, I think that's the "Olive Branch."
So you, just bob and weave and you'll be alright.
If I remember right when you were busted for attempting to steal water you posted about starting a veggie farm. I guess you could say that went down in another JBalls failure especially when you had to pay for your own water. Your a fcking thief and belong in jail azzhole and soon HPD will do exactly that put your criminal azz in prison. Get ready to get NAILED in the azz by locals hoodlums from Waianae that know what a prick you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Barracks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bwa ha ha ha 1 hr TT Eighthundred 9
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,320
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 6 hr District 1 82
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 13 hr District 1 789
Register On Topix OR You Will Go Batty Screamin... (Sep '15) 14 hr District 1 74
CCW Saves Lives, Again 20 hr District 1 5
Outing the Main Troll on the Honolulu Topix Forum Mon District 1 Nievity 33

Schofield Barracks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Barracks Mortgages