Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62109 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55323 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
This is right up there with the citation for no demo permit when tenants burned down my rental.
Then months later another one of the govt drones called to see if any rats survived the fire.
WE should make a video called how govt. is denuding Oahu of trees (thousand for the train deal alone). Welcome to the concrete paradise.
Must be they have a bunch of junk workers with family ties. Similar to situation with school administrators. 3X more of them than teachers.
Of course I can store trash in front which is happily accepted. Junk cars are known as Hawaiian fence.
lol! that is funny!!! sad but true too. Once they get rid of the plants, the temps will rise and rise. Major mistake to do that. Any projects should have built into them extra-adequate setback, landscaping in layers, proper drainage, water, etc. Anything less than that will only degrade further year by year. Oahu needs to stop now. They have enough. Only caveat I can think of is properly done centers at each train stop, living, business, police, infrastructure, setbacks, landscaping, etc. And leave NO benches that can become a bed for these guys. Here they have started to put in big round raised bars between each seat, and no solid metal, wood, etc to be comfortable. Just wire backs, seating. Keeps them open for the proper usage.

Before that you would see homeless guys sleeping on the bench, with an extension of a BLUE TENT-tarps for indoor space for 3-4 others, then shopping carts tied to the bench full of junk that they have collected. 2-4 people could huddle inside the tent that covered half the bench, and the people waiting for the bus had to stand behind all of this because there was no where to sit. Laws here say you can't roust the homeless until after 9PM...until then they can piss all over everything and the police can't touch them. neighbors write in the local papers how they sleep in there front yards in the buses, crap all over the yards have sex, drugs, whatever, and cops can't touch it until 9pm. People starting to sleep on the sidewalks, in the gutter, in every corner strip center, all the doorways, etc. This is Santa Monica, Vencie, etc. City council fights everything, so this will eventually blow up as the people are angry at the liberals who are paralysed and afraid to act lest they catch hell from the other libs who want to walk naked down the street smoking dope. It is amazing to see these fools screem like hell.
Gurus Huge Shadow

Phoenix, AZ

#55324 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks lolo. I appreciate your response. Good to know. I would just ignore it. They will forget about it in two seconds once they put some junk food in their mouth.
I just got back...bought 3 large Majesty Palms. Just enjoy life. Guy at Home Depot Security guy at the exit door looked just like the devil obama movie dude. But he was nice and respectful.
"Just ignore it", heard the shadow. More bright light is being shown on Sh!t 4 Brains. Just ignore it LOLO don't be responsible.

But after reading about lolos other crappy shacks ( i mean rentals) she will obey her leader without a second thought.
Rental Fire!!!!!!!!!!
Two Rentals need complete rehab.
Spools of used carpeting.
Illegal Pitbulls
No wonder your property mangers charge extra for hazard pay.

**YOUR FINANCES MUST BE IN SHAMBLES>>I WOULD JUST IGNORE IT....YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55325 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, she calls in her sweet little voice and threatens me.
Saw in the paper that they got the JAPANESE billonaire for over $60 thousand in fines. SO FAR
I should probably have my atty handle it.
Ask her for her name and employee number! Do whatever you like, LOL, just do it across your property line. When my neighbor turned me in for stealing water, I just told them, "My property line ends here," and showed them the map and even loaned them a 100' tape measure. They couldn't say a word about it, they just stood there looking dumb. Of course, I knew the water line came from another neighbor's place and had been disconnected from his place after he harvested his squash field, but I didn't give them too much information and let their little pinheads boil over. We left the pipe lay because we will use it in the future. The water line was thirty or forty feet from her property anyways, but the spigot LOOKED like it was on her land, but was really on state land. She doesn't have a clue about her own property. Some of "her" property is actually mine even though she has fenced it to square off her place, which is actually triangular. I'll have to bring that up to her someday. Might cost her, big money to move her fence if I decide to raise sheep or something. LOL, The inspectors came back a month later and my friend didn't answer the door. The spigot in question is still there, and if I decide to put squash in this year I'll be using it. Funny thing, she talked her false trash about me, but when she was gone, my friend and I dug a pile of tree stumps from her yard, at the request of her family. LOL, When she came back to the island, she thanked the guy down the road and brought him Mango bread. He probably thinks she's Nutz! She hasn't talked to me since the water incident, but she must feel pretty silly. I'm friends with her husband, not her, and he's in Chicago working, so I don't give a rip what she thinks. She recently told a friend of mine that I can park my tractors on her property if I need room, I think that's the "Olive Branch."

So you, just bob and weave and you'll be alright.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#55326 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Bouganvilla can be a real pain to keep trimmed, but it's thorns are good for keeping homeless from hiding and living. I'm eventually going to plant it along my border, but a foot OFF my property. If the city bitches about it, I'll whip out my plot plan and tell them to do whatever they like. They can bill the state if they like. Are you going to hire someone to rip them out? If so, hire someone with a tracked excavator that can get the roots out and you don't want to listen to anyone scream about their $400 flat tires. Don't worry about what the scofflaws are doing either, it will just turn your hair gray.
No matter what the subject Joe Balls know everything about it. The one major problem with him is he really knows nothing of value and loves to makeup things just to boost his lowlife existence. Who reads the news and makes up a similar story with him as the hero and the center of attraction. Joe Balls that's who.
Leeward Lolo

Mililani, HI

#55327 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Ask her for her name and employee number! Do whatever you like, LOL, just do it across your property line. When my neighbor turned me in for stealing water, I just told them, "My property line ends here," and showed them the map and even loaned them a 100' tape measure. They couldn't say a word about it, they just stood there looking dumb. Of course, I knew the water line came from another neighbor's place and had been disconnected from his place after he harvested his squash field, but I didn't give them too much information and let their little pinheads boil over. We left the pipe lay because we will use it in the future. The water line was thirty or forty feet from her property anyways, but the spigot LOOKED like it was on her land, but was really on state land. She doesn't have a clue about her own property. Some of "her" property is actually mine even though she has fenced it to square off her place, which is actually triangular. I'll have to bring that up to her someday. Might cost her, big money to move her fence if I decide to raise sheep or something. LOL, The inspectors came back a month later and my friend didn't answer the door. The spigot in question is still there, and if I decide to put squash in this year I'll be using it. Funny thing, she talked her false trash about me, but when she was gone, my friend and I dug a pile of tree stumps from her yard, at the request of her family. LOL, When she came back to the island, she thanked the guy down the road and brought him Mango bread. He probably thinks she's Nutz! She hasn't talked to me since the water incident, but she must feel pretty silly. I'm friends with her husband, not her, and he's in Chicago working, so I don't give a rip what she thinks. She recently told a friend of mine that I can park my tractors on her property if I need room, I think that's the "Olive Branch."
If I remember right when you were busted for attempting to steal water you posted about starting a veggie farm. I guess you could say that went down in another JBalls failure especially when you had to pay for your own water. Your a fcking thief and belong in jail azzhole and soon HPD will do exactly that put your criminal azz in prison. Get ready to get NAILED in the azz by locals hoodlums from Waianae that know what a prick you are.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55328 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Bouganvilla can be a real pain to keep trimmed, but it's thorns are good for keeping homeless from hiding and living. I'm eventually going to plant it along my border, but a foot OFF my property. If the city bitches about it, I'll whip out my plot plan and tell them to do whatever they like. They can bill the state if they like. Are you going to hire someone to rip them out? If so, hire someone with a tracked excavator that can get the roots out and you don't want to listen to anyone scream about their $400 flat tires. Don't worry about what the scofflaws are doing either, it will just turn your hair gray.
I have one in my backyard...about 30 years old or more. It is now a gigantic ball of thorns, only looks like a tree, and is 15 feet high, and that wide. 3 opossums live in it, and it is a pain. One way to have these work is to put them in good sized pots and just move them around. Just water and fetilyze it twice and year. Then they are controllable.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55329 Mar 19, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what the subject Joe Balls know everything about it. The one major problem with him is he really knows nothing of value and loves to makeup things just to boost his lowlife existence. Who reads the news and makes up a similar story with him as the hero and the center of attraction. Joe Balls that's who.
LOLOL @ YOU, I've told you a thousand times, you know dik about squat. Get back to your desk, twerp.
Gurus Huge Shadow

Phoenix, AZ

#55330 Mar 19, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what the subject Joe Balls know everything about it. The one major problem with him is he really knows nothing of value and loves to makeup things just to boost his lowlife existence. Who reads the news and makes up a similar story with him as the hero and the center of attraction. Joe Balls that's who.
Agreed!!!
There is one major problem in his never ending story. Stay tuned to see if his leader straightens Balls out on it cause i'm not going to.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55331 Mar 19, 2013
Leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>If I remember right when you were busted for attempting to steal water you posted about starting a veggie farm. I guess you could say that went down in another JBalls failure especially when you had to pay for your own water. Your a fcking thief and belong in jail azzhole and soon HPD will do exactly that put your criminal azz in prison. Get ready to get NAILED in the azz by locals hoodlums from Waianae that know what a prick you are.
YOU don't remember right, ASSface. Show the post.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55332 Mar 19, 2013
Gurus Huge Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!!
There is one major problem in his never ending story. Stay tuned to see if his leader straightens Balls out on it cause i'm not going to.
...that's great PIG BONER...cuz you need to shut it. While you're at it, go take a flying leap off Mummy Mountain. Be good for you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55333 Mar 19, 2013
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55334 Mar 19, 2013
1.6BILLION bullets...Congressman wants answers on why
http://www.infowars.com/congressman-asks-big-...

...is the radical left that afraid of it's own citizens?

lol!
BWS

Mililani, HI

#55335 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Ask her for her name and employee number! Do whatever you like, LOL, just do it across your property line. When my neighbor turned me in for stealing water, I just told them, "My property line ends here," and showed them the map and even loaned them a 100' tape measure. They couldn't say a word about it, they just stood there looking dumb. Of course, I knew the water line came from another neighbor's place and had been disconnected from his place after he harvested his squash field, but I didn't give them too much information and let their little pinheads boil over. We left the pipe lay because we will use it in the future. The water line was thirty or forty feet from her property anyways, but the spigot LOOKED like it was on her land, but was really on state land. She doesn't have a clue about her own property. Some of "her" property is actually mine even though she has fenced it to square off her place, which is actually triangular. I'll have to bring that up to her someday. Might cost her, big money to move her fence if I decide to raise sheep or something. LOL, The inspectors came back a month later and my friend didn't answer the door. The spigot in question is still there, and if I decide to put squash in this year I'll be using it. Funny thing, she talked her false trash about me, but when she was gone, my friend and I dug a pile of tree stumps from her yard, at the request of her family. LOL, When she came back to the island, she thanked the guy down the road and brought him Mango bread. He probably thinks she's Nutz! She hasn't talked to me since the water incident, but she must feel pretty silly. I'm friends with her husband, not her, and he's in Chicago working, so I don't give a rip what she thinks. She recently told a friend of mine that I can park my tractors on her property if I need room, I think that's the "Olive Branch."
As a board of water supply employee and living in the same area I telling you your a balls face liar. You have a warning that any attempt at doing this again will be prosecuted to the maximum penalty. True to the fact of listening to 2 sides of the story and having proof that you committed a civil liability criminal act. The complaining party has entirely a different story then yours and proof was in their favor sir and you were lucky this time but have been put on notice you will monitored as long as your a paying customer with the BWS.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55336 Mar 19, 2013
BWS wrote:
<quoted text>As a board of water supply employee and living in the same area I telling you your a balls face liar. You have a warning that any attempt at doing this again will be prosecuted to the maximum penalty. True to the fact of listening to 2 sides of the story and having proof that you committed a civil liability criminal act. The complaining party has entirely a different story then yours and proof was in their favor sir and you were lucky this time but have been put on notice you will monitored as long as your a paying customer with the BWS.
LOLOL, Idiot. What do you do at BWS. empty ashtrays? You know that impersonating a government official is a felony, don't you, Sparky?

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55337 Mar 19, 2013
Guru, AI, Lolo, check out the unsolved crimes section in Hawaii Crimestoppers. They are looking for Obama! First guy on the list as of tonight.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55338 Mar 19, 2013
Latest from Japan: Tepco CEO says, "We now believe that the radiation from the damaged reactor at Fukushima is NOT under our control." Debris already in Hawaii. Anyone glowing in the dark yet? Meanwhile, Uncle Neil says, "Don't worry, smoke dope and be happy. We'll tell you when to start blaming Bush."

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#55339 Mar 19, 2013
Today: Scientists say recent repairs to reactors cooling system are,"Largely ineffective and cosmetic." Say the comtamination is, "Pretty much out of control and Hawaii is in danger of becoming the first test case for decontamination procedures on a massive scale." Japan says, "So Solly."
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55340 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Latest from Japan: Tepco CEO says, "We now believe that the radiation from the damaged reactor at Fukushima is NOT under our control." Debris already in Hawaii. Anyone glowing in the dark yet? Meanwhile, Uncle Neil says, "Don't worry, smoke dope and be happy. We'll tell you when to start blaming Bush."
Hey Jackwadd - how's the debris going to be contaminated when the tsunami was well ahead of the meltdown of the reactor?
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55341 Mar 19, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jackwadd - how's the debris going to be contaminated when the tsunami was well ahead of the meltdown of the reactor?
lol...you just outed you own stupidity moron. Stick your head back into your hole. You are safer there.
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#55342 Mar 20, 2013
Hey Jackwadd squared - you provided no proof to back your misery.

How's that crow tasting, "b;itch."?

Yep...Just as predicted and right on schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Barracks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,178
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,933
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 2 hr Guru 3,715
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,244
News Campaign spending hearing against state Rep. Ka... 6 hr Joe Balls 5
Trade war with China 11 hr Sum Ting Wong 4 26
What's your favorite cat feed? Tue Saucequatch Hunter 85

Schofield Barracks Jobs

Personal Finance

Schofield Barracks Mortgages