Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62078 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55296 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Hey Guru, good morning to you and AI. Well, my new project is off with a bang. Hired three guys that said they needed work. Well, it's after eight and all three are typical no-shows. I guess a hundred bucks a day for two or three hours of easy work is not enough money to coax them out of bed, poor babies. I'll bet they should up around two o'clock expecting to get paid, LOLOL @ the Dumfucks.
I have two vacant houses needing remodeling. Found some workers, want $300/day/person. Hire them and get the place torn apart and am stick with their high prices until finished.
And just heard unemployment in Hawaii is rising. Once they get usurpers free money never wish to work again.
No brain Balls

Honolulu, HI

#55297 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Hey Guru, good morning to you and AI. Well, my new project is off with a bang. Hired three guys that said they needed work. Well, it's after eight and all three are typical no-shows. I guess a hundred bucks a day for two or three hours of easy work is not enough money to coax them out of bed, poor babies. I'll bet they should up around two o'clock expecting to get paid, LOLOL @ the Dumfucks.
So these young homeless boys failed to show up huh Joe. Even though they could use the money who would want your dirty homo mouth on their private parts for several hours for a lousy $100? Somebody should call the cops on you U sick old pervert.
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55298 Mar 19, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Just saw a Cnn picture of the First Family Obama and Michelle with kids standing on the White House porch waving at the cameras. What a wonderful picture it was showing of 2 good looking BLACK people finally occupying the WHITE house. It is sad to think that 3 3/4 years from now they will not be there. I was thinking that Michelle is smart enough like Hilliary to start her run for the presidency. So after Hilliary and Bill are there for 8 years it will be Michelle and Obamas chance again sleeping at the WH. The liberals really have so much to look forward to thanks to how out of touch the GOP party is. Oh glorious America where slaves siblings can become president and slave owners are finally put in a place where they have NO SAY. I can hardly wait till a Mexican,Japanese,Chinese, or Filipino is elected as president thanks to racist tea baggers like Guru,Jballs,AI and so many more dumb Republican idiots out there. As we say in Hawaii MAHALO y-all.
When did Denzel and Rock visit the White House?
You did say good looking, have not seen good looki g there since Mrs Bush. Plus she knew manners and class.
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55299 Mar 19, 2013
Maybe we are doing this wrong.
The return on $20,000 contribution to roachboy is around $20 million on green projects.
Let new black panthers go free after illegal voter fraud and become Secretary of Labor.

Anyone notice they cannot make up own names?
Sounds familiar.
Beautiful wild panthers are hiding in shame.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#55300 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You did say good looking, have not seen good looki g there since Mrs Bush. Plus she knew manners and class.
Look bytch racist manwomen like you are jealous of all people that remain in their own genders. Your another one that thinks posting about your wealth on this forum gives you the right to shyt on people rights. Why don't you go play with your dogs if you know what I mean you old washed up cougar bytch?
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55301 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here if I could get govt. paper shufflers out of here. Some non English speaker and little girl just off the boat have the power to force me to destroy plants so beautiful tourists photograph them and send home.
Move back to that island where you wore the bone in your nose and you will get what you seem to need.
Needy half and half people are the worst.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#55302 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy ugly people you must look like daddy Bush's wife? Now talk about getting hit by the ugly stick she and you must have gotten whacked by a tree trunk not a stick. You must have been really smitten by your ex- black boyfriend to turn queer. Now only black pitbull dogs will have you. If I catch your dogs in my yard I have a surprise for them Lolo.
Snore

Honolulu, HI

#55303 Mar 19, 2013
Too Snore gerbil perv; bye the way Splat.
lol

Canyon Country, CA

#55304 Mar 19, 2013
obamacare solution: "we don't have enough doctors"...

"Obamacare Trend:'Group appointments' for 12 patients -- at the same time...in a small room!"

...OK folks...all people with a problem "down there"....line up!- 12 at a time!

Q- who would line up with Harry or any of the other trolls in here?

hahahahahahaha!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55305 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Move back to that island where you wore the bone in your nose and you will get what you seem to need.
Needy half and half people are the worst.
TONGUE B0NER! you still here jackophf!- get a life you bone head.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55306 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here if I could get govt. paper shufflers out of here. Some non English speaker and little girl just off the boat have the power to force me to destroy plants so beautiful tourists photograph them and send home.
??...please explain lolo. what plants- which ones...?
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55307 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Holy ugly people you must look like daddy Bush's wife? Now talk about getting hit by the ugly stick she and you must have gotten whacked by a tree trunk not a stick. You must have been really smitten by your ex- black boyfriend to turn queer. Now only black pitbull dogs will have you. If I catch your dogs in my yard I have a surprise for them Lolo.
If you think anybody in the white house is good looking I am grateful you call me ugly.

As for the man/woman and popolo comments they are not only laughable but hysterical.

It really bothers you when pitbulls can trace their lineage back many generations but your mutt is not sure of its legal name.
Guru

Phoenix, AZ

#55308 Mar 19, 2013
[[It really bothers you when pitbulls can trace their lineage back many generations but your mutt is not sure of its legal name.]]

You really are LOLO the Loser. And it's always only about what you want and when you want it. Illegal or illegal.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#55309 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
Well, two of the workers showed up, and hour late. The third turd has shut his phone off. I'm sure he'll be the guy that expects to be paid extra. First thing one of them did was knock down a $60 Banana tree, said he thought it was a weed. Luckily the smaller sprouts are already growing. The speak English too, but I can't understand them because they mumble.

Just came back. They have the forms set. Only thing is, the stakes are on the inside of the forms and will have to be entirely done over. Sheesh, they are some dumb-asses. I've gotta look for some white guys, I guess.
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55310 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
??...please explain lolo. what plants- which ones...?
OK, in the area in front of my wall I have nice trees. Also, for security and to add color I planted bouganvillas. Unusual colors, one eve pink and white on one stem. They have grown into tall colorful bushes and people do actially stop and photograph them.
Plus get flowers for leis and cuttings and seeds to plant.
Also a beautiful crown flower bush (the queens favorite flower).

I admit I let them get somewhat out of control as people would park there and break sprinklers and outsiders drive dogs to this street to let them crap. I intended to trim all into a hedge.

So this old guy shows up there one day and says it is not my property but I must maintain it. If all is not removed they will do it and I gave to pay (smirk smirk). He kept talking about tons on the sidewalk. Must have meant thorns and never noticed there is no sidewalk within miles of here. Even on Farrington where people get shot and hit by cars.

Some County workers did show up a few days later and did some trimming which they do all over. But evidently this is not enough for the paper shufflers.

Then I get a call from a female, if I get a variance can maybe keep trees but everything else must be removed. I offered to have them trimmed back nice but was told no way. I asked why I was the only one being harassed as most nice homes have landscaping in front, often bouganvillas. Reply was that I could turn them all in but said I was not a rat.

We have mainlanders in this area now with illegal rentals but nothing is done about that. Beach type houses are beng replaced witg Kahaka type barn like monsters.

More later, am in the middle of trying to have rentals remodeled and have to waste mytime with this crap.
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55311 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
[[It really bothers you when pitbulls can trace their lineage back many generations but your mutt is not sure of its legal name.]]
You really are LOLO the Loser. And it's always only about what you want and when you want it. Illegal or illegal.
What I want is taxes and fees reduced and losers/leaches like you eating from trash cans.
leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55312 Mar 19, 2013
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, in the area in front of my wall I have nice trees. Also, for security and to add color I planted bouganvillas. Unusual colors, one eve pink and white on one stem. They have grown into tall colorful bushes and people do actially stop and photograph them.
Plus get flowers for leis and cuttings and seeds to plant.
Also a beautiful crown flower bush (the queens favorite flower).
I admit I let them get somewhat out of control as people would park there and break sprinklers and outsiders drive dogs to this street to let them crap. I intended to trim all into a hedge.
So this old guy shows up there one day and says it is not my property but I must maintain it. If all is not removed they will do it and I gave to pay (smirk smirk). He kept talking about tons on the sidewalk. Must have meant thorns and never noticed there is no sidewalk within miles of here. Even on Farrington where people get shot and hit by cars.
Some County workers did show up a few days later and did some trimming which they do all over. But evidently this is not enough for the paper shufflers.
Then I get a call from a female, if I get a variance can maybe keep trees but everything else must be removed. I offered to have them trimmed back nice but was told no way. I asked why I was the only one being harassed as most nice homes have landscaping in front, often bouganvillas. Reply was that I could turn them all in but said I was not a rat.
We have mainlanders in this area now with illegal rentals but nothing is done about that. Beach type houses are beng replaced witg Kahaka type barn like monsters.
More later, am in the middle of trying to have rentals remodeled and have to waste mytime with this crap.
NEW STORIES PLEASE. We have already found these beautiful amazing rubbish bushes on Google Earth.

New stories only!
leeward Lolo

Phoenix, AZ

#55313 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Well, two of the workers showed up, and hour late. The third turd has shut his phohne off. I'm sure he'll be the guy that expects to be paid extra. First thing one of them did was knock down a $60 Banana tree, said he thought it was a weed. Luckily the smaller sprouts are already growing. The speak English too, but I can't understand them because they mumble.
Just came back. They have the forms set. Only thing is, the stakes are on the inside of the forms and will have to be entirely done over. Sheesh, they are some dumb-asses. I've gotta look for some white guys, I guess.
JB's play by play broadcasted all over the islands to laid back brahs and sistahs who are related to these workers. IVotebullshit onthisone.
leeward lolo

Ewa Beach, HI

#55314 Mar 19, 2013
leeward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
NEW STORIES PLEASE. We have already found these beautiful amazing rubbish bushes on Google Earth.
New stories only!
I was asked to repeat it.
Want to see rubbish? LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR LOSER.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#55315 Mar 19, 2013
Guru wrote:
OK PIG BONER. whatever you say your still a btfk moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Barracks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon (Aug '14) 12 min Jack 267
News Lawmakers pass bill to extend rail tax for 5 years 2 hr Joe Balls 2
Feral Cat Eradication 5 hr Joe Balls 12
Hawaii: NOT Paradise 6 hr BestFoods 15
News Can transit be done by 2012? (Dec '06) 8 hr Joe Balls 6
Man seriously injured after stabbing in Waialua 18 hr Graham 1
Human Excrement Converted to Energy 19 hr Joe Balls 8
More from around the web

Schofield Barracks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE