Schofield workers find phosgene-fille...

Schofield workers find phosgene-filled mortar - Hawaii News

There are 18 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jul 11, 2009, titled Schofield workers find phosgene-filled mortar - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Schofield Barracks workers have found another World War I-era canister on a remote training range that contained a choking gas agent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Yes We Cant

Hayes, VA

#1 Jul 11, 2009
The impact from these rounds is minimal to the general public, but still kind of scary
titainside

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jul 11, 2009
Oh boy-here we go again! I betcha this chemical has never been used here! And for Yes We Cant's comment-howz about putting all that in your yard? Give them a call they would love to hear from you.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jul 11, 2009
Paper's been out for an hour and no-one has blamed Bush yet? Amazing.
Von

Orlando, FL

#4 Jul 11, 2009
It's Bush's fault.
Grinchie

United States

#6 Jul 12, 2009
Phosgene, Depleted Uranium, Lead, White Phosphorus Tracers, Mustard Gas, Groundwater contaminated with TCE, it's all good.

"It a good thing you thought up all that deadly weaponry Anthony, yeah, real good".

It's a Good Life. 1961

I blame the Federal Reserve, after all, they're the ones paying for all this stuff with money created out of thin air and then squeezed out of everyone with interest.

God forbid if our money was actually backed by Gold or anything, cause we'd have gone bankrupt in Nixons first term.
Dan EeNoWay

Mililani, HI

#7 Jul 12, 2009
Instructions: Ship unexpended mortar round to Mr. Grinchie, Oakland, CA. COD of course.
Herb Pacific Islander

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jul 12, 2009
Somebody put it there for 'bama. Now we can get a multi-billion dollar "clean-up" and put many people to work, as soon as the eis is done.
Grinchie

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2009
Herb Pacific Islander wrote:
Somebody put it there for 'bama. Now we can get a multi-billion dollar "clean-up" and put many people to work, as soon as the eis is done.
They already tried that years ago, spent the money, but they gave up.
Wildman

Honolulu, HI

#10 Jul 12, 2009
derogatory statement made by the Grinchie...

To all bloggers.....do not respond to Grinch!...
she is a mainlander who is prejudice against the
BLACKS....she proved it in her statement above ...
no one with common sense would dare use that word to describe a person...espeically after all the racist reports in the U.S....UNFORTUNALTELY,
SHE'S FROM OAKLAND CALIFORNIA...I HOPE THE BLACK'S THERE KICK HER BUTT IN FOR GOOD!.....
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jul 12, 2009
If she's in Oakland she must have a very good reason for hating blacks. Ever been there? You can get shot just driving down the street.
Lefty

Kilauea, HI

#12 Jul 12, 2009
Von wrote:
It's Bush's fault.
Don't forget Cheney, Limbaugh and Bella and Ursula (whoops, wrong George). I meant Linda and Sarah.
Grinchie

United States

#13 Jul 13, 2009
Whats the matter Wildman? You haven't made yourself look more stupid and uneducated enough? Is that all you got? An attempt to convince strangers on a Blog to take your word on this?

I guess the idea that Highly toxic Phosgene was found recently isn't on your list of things that concern you these days..

You'd just rather attempt to diminish someone that has Pwned you and reduced you to jelly time and time again.

Keep jumping up and down like the mad little monkey you are.
Wildman

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jul 13, 2009
The Grinch had been lying like anyother mainland scam artist would to the people....Read this :

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Grinchie
You are really stupid, learn how to spell. You probably have never been to KEAUHOU since you cannot even spell it correctly.

Grinchie
You could have corrected it yourself, but I really don't think a typo is relevent. I make em all the time, and there really is no way to correct spelling errors here you know.
But yeah, that typo destroys my credibility, because it PROVES that I have never been there! Yep, it sure does..

Just ask all the shops in the shopping center up the hill, oh wait, most of them are closed... Shucks

And now the truth :

Thursday Jul 9 2009 post 312:

Grinchie.
Expert touts rail's I live on the Big Island... I'm concerned about the state of Oahu. As Abercrombie said "Catch a cold on Oahua, the other Islands get Pneumonia". He was talking about economic recession in that case, and he is absolutely correct.

<quoted text> Saturday Jul 4 ,2009 post 333:

Grinchie wrote quoted text>
Yep, thats why gasoline inventories are up by 2% for the month of june, causing oil prices to decline. Ican't talk for Hawaii drivers at the moment, but here in the Bay Area, the streets are very quiet. As I said in a previous post, it's so quiet now that California is almost pleasant, and I can almost hear the BART trains when the wind is just right, instead of the traffic that was normal here a few months ago.

Jan 15, 2009 post 74:Grinchie United States
fedup wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't flame me, I don't live on Oahu.

check out the dates on each one...she lied to all of you from the begining....and you fools couldn't see it....she has a past history in the business of huge losses....there is no way in hell she can be here and there at the same time.....a MAINLAND SCAM ARTIST !....Wildman!...

Just for you information kiddo...IRS Has a question for you....Wheres the money you hid from
ENRON ?.........Inquiring minds wants to know....
Grinchie

United States

#15 Jul 14, 2009
Wildman wrote:
The Grinch had been lying like anyother mainland scam artist would to the people....Read this :
Hawaii Girl wrote:
Grinchie
You are really stupid, learn how to spell. You probably have never been to KEAUHOU since you cannot even spell it correctly.
Grinchie
You could have corrected it yourself, but I really don't think a typo is relevent. I make em all the time, and there really is no way to correct spelling errors here you know.
But yeah, that typo destroys my credibility, because it PROVES that I have never been there! Yep, it sure does..
Just ask all the shops in the shopping center up the hill, oh wait, most of them are closed... Shucks
And now the truth :
Grinchie.
Expert touts rail's I live on the Big Island... I'm concerned about the state of Oahu. As Abercrombie said "Catch a cold on Oahua, the other Islands get Pneumonia". He was talking about economic recession in that case, and he is absolutely correct.
Yep, thats why gasoline inventories are up by 2% for the month of june, causing oil prices to decline. Ican't talk for Hawaii drivers at the moment, but here in the Bay Area, the streets are very quiet. As I said in a previous post, it's so quiet now that California is almost pleasant, and I can almost hear the BART trains when the wind is just right, instead of the traffic that was normal here a few months ago.
fedup wrote:
<quoted text>
check out the dates on each one...she lied to all of you from the begining....and you fools couldn't see it....she has a past history in the business of huge losses....there is no way in hell she can be here and there at the same time.....a MAINLAND SCAM ARTIST !....Wildman!...
Just for you information kiddo...IRS Has a question for you....Wheres the money you hid from
ENRON ?.........Inquiring minds wants to know....
Poor Wildman, Sorry to hear your Zoloft prescription ran out. You might want to see a doctor for that.
Wildman

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jul 14, 2009
Poor grinch...you got caught in your own lies...
we all know it...not a resident of hawaii..don't pay any of our taxes or economy and trying to tell us what to do....California is worst off than we are and you can't correct that but want to tell us how to correct ours?....what a joke!...
Grinchie

United States

#17 Jul 14, 2009
Wildman wrote:
Poor grinch...you got caught in your own lies...
we all know it...not a resident of hawaii..don't pay any of our taxes or economy and trying to tell us what to do....California is worst off than we are and you can't correct that but want to tell us how to correct ours?....what a joke!...
Keep repeating the mantra Childman, maybe it will stick in a hundred years.
Wildman

Honolulu, HI

#18 Jul 14, 2009
Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what was it you stated about Blacks...oh yeah,
you call them sla-es !!!!...so much for RACIST !...ARE YOU PART OF THE KKK KLAN ?.....
Wildman

Honolulu, HI

#19 Jul 14, 2009
Grinchie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lie like you do Scam Artist !....you don't pay any of our taxes or contribute to our economy here and you want to tell us what to do ?...get real!.....here's your true lies...in your face...RACIST !....

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Grinchie
Grinchie
And now the truth :
Grinchie.
fedup wrote:
<quoted text>

anyone who can lie to others is untrustworthy!..
I wouldn't trust anyone from the mainland like you !.........Wildman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Barracks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) 18 hr Harry 16
Trump or Hillary 21 hr Leeward Outlier 59
UK maybe Hawaii next Fri Joe Balls 2
News Suit brought down Army's large cross at Kolekol... (Aug '09) Feb '16 Frank Tarnacki 25... 74
Advice on this (Apr '15) Apr '15 Davidstfu 1
1970's (Apr '15) Apr '15 Aloha from texas 1
News PETA asks military to end testing on animals (Jul '08) Feb '15 scrote 2,708
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Barracks Mortgages