Are 20 Minute Evictions Real?
La Dee Da

Honolulu, HI

#105 May 26, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I have read it, and that's why I know it's true that 20 minute evictions are real. You nice people can't let the word get out. You are EXPOSING the truth.
I'm glad you agree with us. You see Balls if you were really a landlord/slumlord you would know that. I remember you posting that you need a Hawaii license to rent out your own property, which is BS and proof of what a LIAR you are. Both you an Guru were caught bullshyting about that law. You only need a agent if you are a absentee landlord renting out property in Hawaii. Both of you did not know that which proves to me what BS LIARS you guys are.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#106 May 26, 2012
La Dee Da wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you agree with us. You see Balls if you were really a landlord/slumlord you would know that. I remember you posting that you need a Hawaii license to rent out your own property, which is BS and proof of what a LIAR you are. Both you an Guru were caught bullshyting about that law. You only need a agent if you are a absentee landlord renting out property in Hawaii. Both of you did not know that which proves to me what BS LIARS you guys are.
First off, Stupid, you aren't responding to me. You are responding to a faker, but you do what you like, ok? You want to respond to me, you'll have to learn to read first. I don't care what you call a license, permit, whatever. You need a "license"to rent property here. That's what they call it and that's what I call it. You want to argue over semantics, go do it with one of your libral buddies. They'll agree with you, I'm sure.
Leilani

Honolulu, HI

#107 May 27, 2012
Not Urban Legend wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =20+minute+evictions&ie=ut f-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t& rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official &client=firefox-a
There has been a lot of talk around campus about 20 minute evictions. Somebody said that that this happened to their grandparents, then somebody said that it happened to their Auntie.
As I go out on the weekends, I overhear occasional conversations about how it happened to their best friend, a co-worker and so on.
What is going on here? is this some kind of urban legend? I don't think that it is.
So I Googled the information to see what I would come up. It appears that it happens a lot. Number seven down the list there were some that happened right here in Hawaii.
Has anybody else heard about this? why isn't somebody doing something about it?
I've heard of this but I didn't know it was true. Thanks for the post, I'll be sure to watch out.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#108 May 27, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Joe hon you are famous for "making things up" to fit the ongoing thread. When you posts a comment who believes you? Nobody except those 3 that pretend(Infidel,Guru,and Lolo) to be your friend. Behind your back they are like all readers of this forum laughing at how rediculously STUPID you are.Sorry but that is the TRUTH.
No one lies more than you hon.....been telling you to lay down the crack pipe you drug infested dope.
Leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#109 May 27, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> First off, Stupid, you aren't responding to me. You are responding to a faker, but you do what you like, ok? You want to respond to me, you'll have to learn to read first. I don't care what you call a license, permit, whatever. You need a "license"to rent property here. That's what they call it and that's what I call it. You want to argue over semantics, go do it with one of your libral buddies. They'll agree with you, I'm sure.
First i am responding to Ball's hidden location. They are hidden cause they are covered in gerbils. I have a license to lie. You purchase this from me and you won't have to justify your every move and if will protect you from lawsuits.

[QUOTE by hidden balls location] You want to argue over semantics, go do it with one of your libral buddies.[/QUOTE]
Will include a free dictionary with your lying license.
Now i get it joey needs a lie-cents.
BlueBird

Mililani, HI

#110 May 27, 2012
Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Oso Stupid

United States

#111 Jun 8, 2012
The topix posters are going crazy. The gerbils have eaten their brains. Evict Obama from the White house, the people are living in poverty.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#112 Jun 8, 2012
To answer the topic in question, NO, twenty minute evictions are NOT REAL, and if someone tell you they are, they are lying. If they insist that they are, ask them for proof other that the word of a chronic, as the people in the story are. Take note also that this was SEVEN YEARS AGO and has been proven to be bullshyt in court.
Shmoe Mauls

United States

#113 Jun 8, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
To answer the topic in question, NO, twenty minute evictions are NOT REAL, and if someone tell you they are, they are lying. If they insist that they are, ask them for proof other that the word of a chronic, as the people in the story are. Take note also that this was SEVEN YEARS AGO and has been proven to be bullshyt in court.
How would you know? why don't you prove it. Where is the original story to begin with? Why don't you post it here so that we can see it? Your story has holes in it.

Were you there or something? or you must be the one that gave the order in the first place. I've checked with a couple of resident landlords in the area and they said these evictions are a fact.
You are full of it Balls, you are a pathological liar. Prove it or shut the hell up.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#114 Jun 8, 2012
Shmoe Mauls wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know? why don't you prove it. Where is the original story to begin with? Why don't you post it here so that we can see it? Your story has holes in it.
Were you there or something? or you must be the one that gave the order in the first place. I've checked with a couple of resident landlords in the area and they said these evictions are a fact.
You are full of it Balls, you are a pathological liar. Prove it or shut the hell up.
OK, Bigmouth, have one of your landlord buddies that KNOW this to be fact post something traceable. The story you cite was proved wrong long ago. Look it up for yourself.
Truth B Told

United States

#115 Jun 9, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Bigmouth, have one of your landlord buddies that KNOW this to be fact post something traceable. The story you cite was proved wrong long ago. Look it up for yourself.
Game over dummy. I'm backing up the other posters.

The Truth Behind 20-Minute Immediate Evictions

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/honolulu-hi/T...
Truth B Told

United States

#116 Jun 9, 2012
Shmoe Mauls wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know? why don't you prove it. Where is the original story to begin with? Why don't you post it here so that we can see it? Your story has holes in it.
Don't feed the trolls. That moron pretends to be blind to what's going on. He is a known shill put on here to create propaganda. He's not even a landlord, he collects a nut check for being mentally incompetent, plus he gets paid by someone to post his BS.
Yeah

United States

#117 Jun 20, 2012
Not Urban Legend wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =20+minute+evictions&ie=ut f-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t& rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official &client=firefox-a
There has been a lot of talk around campus about 20 minute evictions. Somebody said that that this happened to their grandparents, then somebody said that it happened to their Auntie.
As I go out on the weekends, I overhear occasional conversations about how it happened to their best friend, a co-worker and so on.
What is going on here? is this some kind of urban legend? I don't think that it is.
So I Googled the information to see what I would come up. It appears that it happens a lot. Number seven down the list there were some that happened right here in Hawaii.
I have heard about this. These scumbuckets are coming in from the mainland, buying up junk properties and running roughshod over the locals. Renters beware, if the source that you are renting from has the words "Property Management" in it. Then that should be the very first red flag. Run for the hills before you get ripped off and reemed big time!
Gun For Sale

Ewa Beach, HI

#118 Jun 21, 2012
Evictions (normal) require notice, court appearance, filing, return court appearance, eviction. Takes about 45 to 90 days.

Evictions (20 minute so-called) when the tenant is found engaged in an ongoing criminal enterprise or attacks/assaults other tenants. Removed by police and charged with a crime, landlord can forbid tenants return to the property for protection of others. Tenant normally has to return at a set time in the company of law enforcement to retrieve property and clear out. Normally a TRO is filed against the tenant which prevents them from being on the property grounds due to proximity to the other people.
Gun For Sale

Ewa Beach, HI

#119 Jun 21, 2012
An example of this is the landlord or manager discovering a meth lab in a tenants apartment. I worked as a security manager for a property downtown for almost 8 years, and I saw all types of evictions, including where ones where three of four guys simply dragged someone out into the street and locked them out. You'll notice the aggrieved party never filed charges; there was a reason for that. :-)
The Truth

Kaneohe, HI

#120 Jun 22, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard about this. These scumbuckets are coming in from the mainland, buying up junk properties and running roughshod over the locals. Renters beware, if the source that you are renting from has the words "Property Management" in it. Then that should be the very first red flag. Run for the hills before you get ripped off and reemed big time!
The lying government cheating scumbuckets already live here or they come from the other pacific islands.
LANDLORDS YOU BEWARE!! BECAUSE THEY WILL SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR BUILDING IF YOU LET THEM. KICK THERE LARGE BULLOCKS TO THE CURB ASAP. Cause living on the street in America is 10 times better than living in their former country.
Haley

United States

#121 Jun 25, 2012
I thought the topic was about innocent people being victimized by fraudulent slumlords.
All of a sudden there's all these baboons demonizing poor people and putting them in the same category as criminals.
Shame on you sorry little trolls. Go pound sand in a mine field somewhere. You people are pathetic.
Hillbilly Handfishing

United States

#122 Jul 1, 2012
Not Urban Legend wrote:
They did it just the other day to my cousin and she posted photos on facebook. Whoops!!!!!! the truth is coming out, plus a new video coming out on youtube. Oh yeah!
Hillbilly Handfishing

United States

#123 Jul 1, 2012
Haley wrote:
I thought the topic was about innocent people being victimized by fraudulent slumlords.
All of a sudden there's all these baboons demonizing poor people and putting them in the same category as criminals.
Shame on you sorry little trolls. Go pound sand in a mine field somewhere. You people are pathetic.
Dear, it's called digital camera and the rats get caught in the trap.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#124 Jul 4, 2012
Haley wrote:
The subject went off track when people that didn't read the story from the beginning started to defend a couple of deadbeat tenants that deserved to be thrown out on their asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Barracks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in Hawaii Grocery Stores, in Carts-NoHeal... 4 hr Joe Balls 11
Handsome Men of Hawaii (Mar '08) 4 hr Joe Balls 151
Bwa ha ha ha (Feb '16) 8 hr Eli 15
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Tue Snore 4 481
Poll Alice has worms. (Apr '10) Tue Stork Bird 4 268
News Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) Aug 23 HbH 556
News Senate panel OKs a shorter extension for rail tax (Mar '15) Aug 23 HbH 9

Schofield Barracks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance