Ex-soldier accused in Iraq scheme - News

Ex-soldier accused in Iraq scheme - News

There are 54 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from May 13, 2009, titled Ex-soldier accused in Iraq scheme - News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

A former Schofield Barracks senior enlisted soldier is facing federal charges that he took thousands of dollars in kickbacks from a civilian contractor when he handled Army purchasing and supply functions in Iraq.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“No Free Speech Zones ”

Since: Jun 08

South Kona, brah

#1 May 13, 2009
"Radcliffe now works for defense contractor KBR in Afghanistan..."

Must have fit in perfectly with the Haliburton crew
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#2 May 13, 2009
Every now and then we used to hear of someone blackmarketing or running contract schemes. Usually an officer of high-ranking NCO. They let watada get away with cowardice, let's see if the military redeems it's honor by putting it to this guy.
Your in the Army Now

Kaneohe, HI

#3 May 13, 2009
you're not behind a plow
you'll never get rich
unless your this s.o.b.
you're in the pokey now.
Aloha-nokaoi

Kalaheo, HI

#4 May 13, 2009
They gave him back his passport?? And allowed him to go back to the job that he got as part of the kickback deal? Yet the girl from Kailua (Shaw) is facing life in prison and everyone wants to lynch her. What's wrong with this picture?
Honest

Honolulu, HI

#6 May 13, 2009
This soldier stole only a few thousand dollars. Remember the several officers who stole several millions of dollars and the other soldiers who transported millions of dollars in drugs, why pick on our soldiers, thats why they joined up to kill and steal as much as they can. These soldiers deserve the millions they stole and had fun killing the innocent unarmed locals. I recently saw a private driving a new million dollar Ferrari. He deserves that kind or car for killling so many innocent villagers and stealing their money. Its hard work avoiding the law. You notice many of our honest soldiers are being shot in the back by their fellow criminal soldiers. Its hard to stay honest in our military. Lets hear a big cheer for our military.
Peacenik

Kaneohe, HI

#8 May 13, 2009
Honest wrote:
This soldier stole only a few thousand dollars. Remember the several officers who stole several millions of dollars and the other soldiers who transported millions of dollars in drugs, why pick on our soldiers, thats why they joined up to kill and steal as much as they can. These soldiers deserve the millions they stole and had fun killing the innocent unarmed locals. I recently saw a private driving a new million dollar Ferrari. He deserves that kind or car for killling so many innocent villagers and stealing their money. Its hard work avoiding the law. You notice many of our honest soldiers are being shot in the back by their fellow criminal soldiers. Its hard to stay honest in our military. Lets hear a big cheer for our military.
Now that was one clever dig at our troops in uniform.

Except for that joint hanging from your lip, and that peace sign tatooed to your forehead that was covered up by your hippy hair, you almost fooled me into thinking you were some kind of patriot.

What do you think about Obama sending more troops into Afghanistan? Does it upset your gathering of fellow bong heads knowing you all got burned when you cast your vote for "change" you could believe in? Fools.

Yeah, we back our troops whether or not its Bush, Obama, Palin---whoever, our troops deserve our support. But not troops who pilfer, profit and are used by burnt out hippies left overs from the 60's "that couldn't get it off on that revolution stuff, what a drag."

Since: Feb 09

Kamuela Hawaii

#9 May 13, 2009
Honest wrote:
I recently saw a private driving a new million dollar Ferrari.
Really? Where did you see this? How do you know he was a private? Maybee he rented it.
OldFed

Alpine, CA

#10 May 13, 2009
Hang him!
LEGALIZE PAKALOLO

Fremont, CA

#12 May 13, 2009
Who cares? Let's just all get high.
alice

Kahului, HI

#13 May 13, 2009
Watada ought to get a metal for what he did to expose a dangerously out of control Bush.
Alfred Newman

Paris, France

#14 May 13, 2009
A firing squad is metal delivery.
Ikaika

AOL

#15 May 13, 2009
This is nothing new or hardly unique. Senior NCO's in Vietnam made big bucks on the black market. Check out the book, 'The Khaki Mafia'. It documents the illegal trade in weapons and other contraband involving the military.
kalihihaole

Honolulu, HI

#16 May 13, 2009
typical government n8a8z8i8s at work.
Chief

Kihei, HI

#17 May 14, 2009
Big Sarge! Say it ain't so!?
ryansistah74

San Antonio, TX

#18 May 14, 2009
Aloha-nokaoi wrote:
They gave him back his passport?? And allowed him to go back to the job that he got as part of the kickback deal? Yet the girl from Kailua (Shaw) is facing life in prison and everyone wants to lynch her. What's wrong with this picture?
Alot that's what is wrong with this picture.
Mister Miyagi

UK

#19 May 14, 2009
I work directly under Mr. Radcliffe and I must say that this is indicative of ALL KBR Senior Management personnel....
willie

Plymouth, MI

#20 May 14, 2009
Time to come back to Hawaii and run for office, sounds like he already knows all about graft so no training time needed. He would fit right in.
Girlfriend

United States

#21 May 14, 2009
The girl friend is not a US citizen...she was looking for an american to marry and she found one. unfortunately he didn't catch on to her scheme until it was way to late and she figured out a scheme to make it look like he was the bad guy when in fact she planned the whole thing and is getting away with while ruining a perfectly good man, with children, grandchildren, brothers, nieces, nephews, etc. talk to all those military guys who married foreign wives to find out they were just a mule for them to be a US citizen...
FamilyFirst

United States

#22 May 14, 2009
I agree with Girlfriend. I know Ron...that b*tch took advantage of a great guy who was looking for love. spending 20 years of his life fighting for our freedoms. most people don't agree with how war is but guess what its war. what you hear on the news is not what happens to our military guys. 911! need i say more?!?! he fell in love with a manipulator who is winning! she is ruining his life because she didn't get his money...he worked several jobs to put himself through college and work for pennies for the army. the "money" he put in small increments in a bank account...those were his pay checks! we paid him pennies to put his life at risk...so now the government spends our hard earn dollars to manipulate false stories into something that isn't true. whats the old saying? THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!
FamilyFirst

United States

#23 May 14, 2009
Mister Miyagi wrote:
I work directly under Mr. Radcliffe and I must say that this is indicative of ALL KBR Senior Management personnel....
sure you did!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schofield Barracks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Liberal Sisterhood will Crumble (Again) 4 min blow it out 48
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 4 hr Conchita Balls 2,726
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 5 hr District 1 923
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 9 hr District 1 812
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr District 1 4,709
News Waianae High recalls yearbooks containing racia... (May '09) Wed District 1 337
News Feral cats dog residents - Hawaii News (Oct '09) Wed Balls At Work 246

Schofield Barracks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schofield Barracks Mortgages