Six-vehicle accident ties up traffic

Full story: Northwest Herald
ELGIN A truck driver apparently suffered a fatal medical problem while driving Friday afternoon on Randall Road, leading to a six-vehicle accident near the Interstate 90 overpass that tied up traffic for hours. Read more
Gary

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1 Dec 23, 2007
This Company routinely demands their drivers and supervisors to work way more hours then allowed by the DOT, I know first hand, that my friend Randy Jay, used to work those by order of his superiors, the stress this 40 plus hour schedule of continuos driving can place on the body could easily cause a situation to arise where the body itself will shut down without notice, or in someone with a pre-existing heart condition, could kill you instantly... I am going to miss you Randy, we had our differences, but you were a great guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schiller Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FP not Paying Bills for Property Bought (May '11) 38 min kinju 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr woodtick57 1,205,504
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Seymore 51,846
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 52,231
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr SLY WEST 814
Review: US Navy Transport Mar 2 Ramin 1
Schiller Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Schiller Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]