A Less Scary Halloween for Kids with ...

A Less Scary Halloween for Kids with Food Allergies

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Oct 29, 2009, titled A Less Scary Halloween for Kids with Food Allergies . In it, PRWeb reports that:

Enjoy Life Foods , an allergy-friendly and gluten-free product company, is doing its part to make this Halloween all treats and no tricks.Enjoy Life Foods has arranged to donate over 5,000 individual chocolate bars and cookie packs to seven communities in the Chicagoland area where they will be given to children attending locally-sponsored ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

William Beverly

Bettendorf, IA

#1 Oct 29, 2009
Thanks for writing about this. I was not diagnosed with Celiac disease until I was an adult, so I can only imagine what it might be like to Trick-or-Treat and NOT be able to get into the goods.
I have a small list of very big lists of Gluten-Free Halloween candy. Please check it out at: http://glutenfreesimplicity.wordpress.com/200... .
Thanks again for your story.
William

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schiller Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,580,655
Where is Pete Venutes and Debbie and Tina (Oct '16) 36 min Post Mortem 10
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,699
WildBills giving out free BJs 1 hr king turd 25
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 3 hr Sojourner UNtruth 19
Super Stalker 3 hr Donald Supporter 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 4 hr gracew 2

Schiller Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance