Jesse Martinez's Resume
smokescreen

Melrose Park, IL

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Looks like all the talk from Jesse's camp about corruption is a smoke screen for their own leader, stealing tax payer's money.
Imagine

New York, NY

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Friendly Reminder wrote:
Donít forget to remind Jesse to put the 30-day suspension from his government job that he received as punishment for campaigning during work hours. I know Jesse is a 100% honest guy, so I expect this to be on his updated resume!
Haha! Jesse Martinez is making history - he's wasting tax payer's money while CAMPAIGNING for office! Just think what he could do with tax payer's money if he ever WON an election!
Resident too

Villa Park, IL

#23 Jan 14, 2013
Both are true but Serpico's corruption has cost the taxpayers millions and Jesse's mistake cost the taxpayers a couple hundred dollars.
Melpark

South Elgin, IL

#24 Jan 14, 2013
Smokescreen do you honestly think that they wanna run to steal money you are a joke!
Melpark

South Elgin, IL

#25 Jan 14, 2013
Sounds to me like you're scared of losing your job because you have been brainwashed!
smokescreen

Melrose Park, IL

#26 Jan 14, 2013
You are right Melpark, I will probably be fired from my 16 years in the union because I stated J. Martinez was suspended for campaigning during working state hours. No brainwashing here, everyone knows he was, whether he informs his team of his embarrassing suspension is up to him. Just stating facts
Politician of the future

New York, NY

#27 Jan 14, 2013
Imagine wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Jesse Martinez is making history - he's wasting tax payer's money while CAMPAIGNING for office! Just think what he could do with tax payer's money if he ever WON an election!
Usually a politician has to get in to office before they have corruption allegations thrown at them. But Jesse Martinez is able to do it while he's campaigning! At this pace, if he's ever elected, he'll set corruption records! I guess it's no coincidence that he says the first thing he wants to do if he were ever in office is to re-staff all the town's jobs - he's openly CAMPAIGNING about job corruption! What a guy.
Resident too

Villa Park, IL

#28 Jan 14, 2013
Politician of the future wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually a politician has to get in to office before they have corruption allegations thrown at them. But Jesse Martinez is able to do it while he's campaigning! At this pace, if he's ever elected, he'll set corruption records! I guess it's no coincidence that he says the first thing he wants to do if he were ever in office is to re-staff all the town's jobs - he's openly CAMPAIGNING about job corruption! What a guy.
The reason the allegation exist is because Serpico's camp is full of bullies and sheep who follow orders to bash Jesse. Serpico can't run on his record so he has to try to use these dirty tactics. As I said hundreds of dollars to millions.
The truth

Melrose Park, IL

#29 Jan 14, 2013
No allegation here. Just a fact. Martinez was suspended for illegally campaigning when he should have been working at his State job. Let's agree to call a spade a spade here.
Resident too wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason the allegation exist is because Serpico's camp is full of bullies and sheep who follow orders to bash Jesse. Serpico can't run on his record so he has to try to use these dirty tactics. As I said hundreds of dollars to millions.
please answer

United States

#30 Jan 14, 2013
Resident too wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting Serpico aside. Do you believe that steling "a couple hundred" dollars is not a big deal to be found guilty of for a mayoral candidate?
Again answer without throwing Serpico in my face because I don't approve of him either.
Resident too

Villa Park, IL

#31 Jan 14, 2013
The truth wrote:
No allegation here. Just a fact. Martinez was suspended for illegally campaigning when he should have been working at his State job. Let's agree to call a spade a spade here.
<quoted text>
Serpico's corruption is millions due to people like Anthony Bruno, Scavo, Campanelli, Cepeda, Pitassi, Castellan.

Yep let's call a spade a spade.
Resident too

Villa Park, IL

#32 Jan 14, 2013
please answer wrote:
<quoted text>Putting Serpico aside. Do you believe that steling "a couple hundred" dollars is not a big deal to be found guilty of for a mayoral candidate?
Again answer without throwing Serpico in my face because I don't approve of him either.
A mistake of a hundred dollars is better than a mistake of a few million.
LOL

Villa Park, IL

#33 Jan 14, 2013
Friendly Reminder wrote:
Donít forget to remind Jesse to put the 30-day suspension from his government job that he received as punishment for campaigning during work hours. I know Jesse is a 100% honest guy, so I expect this to be on his updated resume!
why would someone put that on their resume? Even if these allegations are true, are you really comparing taking a day off work to Serpico's wasteful spending????? It just shows how little you guys have against Martinez. Your biggest arguments against him are that he isn't a "Melrose Parker" and that he took a day off of work. oh wait, i forgot the other one: Martinez is throwing mud...smh.
Resident

Melrose Park, IL

#34 Jan 14, 2013
Jesse apologist..... they are hilarious! What job did he promise you young man?!
Resident too wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Villa Park, IL

#35 Jan 14, 2013
Hypocracy wrote:
<quoted text>hmmm let's see...BECAUSE HE WAS PISSED OFF AT SERPICO FOR APPOINTING A HISPANIC!!!! He was on his way out of town. Helping Jesse was a way at getting back at Serpico. Apparently his hypocracy knows no boundaries! So take your "LOL" and shove it. Your attempt to make contaduca appear to be a good man demonstrates your ignorance.
So he is soooo mad that Serpico appoints a Hispanic and then turns around and then tries to help to get more Hispanics in?? Especially since Martinez wasnt the only hispanic on the slate. Your idocy knows no bounds. You're attempt to make Conteduca the bad guy demonstrates your stupidity. I never said he was a good guy.
No Mas

AOL

#36 Jan 14, 2013
I know

Chicago, IL

#37 Jan 14, 2013
Yes. That is correct. Hate and jealousy are a powerful thing, and the Martinez camp have a lot of it.
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
So he is soooo mad that Serpico appoints a Hispanic and then turns around and then tries to help to get more Hispanics in?? Especially since Martinez wasnt the only hispanic on the slate. Your idocy knows no bounds. You're attempt to make Conteduca the bad guy demonstrates your stupidity. I never said he was a good guy.
please answer

United States

#38 Jan 14, 2013
Resident too wrote:
<quoted text>
you did not answer my question. Just as I figured.
up in smoke

Chicago, IL

#39 Jan 14, 2013
Same ol group of Martinez followers. All bark and no bite! Smoke screens indeed!
Ha Ha

Barrington, IL

#40 Jan 14, 2013
Martinez doesn't have a prayer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schiller Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,252,161
Abby 7-6-15 7 min Mister Tonka 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min nonattorney spoke... 99,916
Amy 7-6-15 41 min PEllen 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Jacques Ottawa 192,431
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr nag 6,149
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr nag 1,671
More from around the web

Schiller Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Schiller Park Mortgages