Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Dear Jesse Martinez's campaign staff,

I'd like to make a simple request - that you send out Jesse Martinez's resume again this election cycle. I've been needing a good laugh, and unfortunately I lost his resume from the last election. I'm chuckling to myself as I remember pieces of it, but unfortunately I can't remember all of the great details on that esteemed resume. And I'm sure it's only gotten better over the last 4 years (with his valuable, society-bettering, government job that allows him to take the train in to Chicago at 10am and come back at 3pm everyday).

Sorry, I digress. Please send his resume out to the town soon! We are all very excited to review is his stellar resume (which begins, almost perfectly, with a degree from DeVry University). And we could all use a laugh.

Jesse Martinez DOES bring this town together. Together to laugh. At him.

Best Regards,
Registered Voter
Concerned

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

It is really appalling that people would actually humor a guy with those credentials, or lack there of. Only thing worse than his credentials are the goons on his ticket.
jWow

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

And this means? I don't think you need much to run a town full of beaners! Do you digress! Lol Mexicans don't read this there's no point! Lol
One Request

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

jWow wrote:
And this means? I don't think you need much to run a town full of beaners! Do you digress! Lol Mexicans don't read this there's no point! Lol
This sounds like a typical Jesse campaign volunteer. They'll go door-to-door promising jobs to every Mexican voter in Melrose Park. And then they'll go on Topix and call them Beaners and say they can't read.
I wonder

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Do you think he puts failed campaigns on his resume?
False

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

One Request wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a typical Jesse campaign volunteer. They'll go door-to-door promising jobs to every Mexican voter in Melrose Park. And then they'll go on Topix and call them Beaners and say they can't read.
They then lie to the people and accuse MVP of calling them beaners. As I previously stated on other posts, I am friends with some of there campaign workers. I know the LIES they are telling these people. Mainly our Latino residents. Regarding our non latino population, they laugh at them behind closed doors. Saying the mexicans are gonna take over. What the hell does that mean?! they don't give a rats behind about anybody but themselves. Like I said I hear this firs hand from there volunteers. I just sit back and watch in disgust! As previously stated MVP has my latino vote along with my family. I specify "Latino Vote" because I know that's the vote they are counting on. I spoke my peace and I'm done posting on topix. Its all garbage.
jWow

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Which one do you know liar!
Third Times a Charm

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

He could fill up a nice mail piece with those! Anyone else concerned that Jesse has run 3 trustee elections with this one, and each ticket is completely different. Hmmm seems like he can't convince/beg/brainwash the same residents twice. Even his guy Bobby isn't running. Losing hurts.
I wonder wrote:
Do you think he puts failed campaigns on his resume?
LOL

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

False wrote:
<quoted text>They then lie to the people and accuse MVP of calling them beaners. As I previously stated on other posts, I am friends with some of there campaign workers. I know the LIES they are telling these people. Mainly our Latino residents. Regarding our non latino population, they laugh at them behind closed doors. Saying the mexicans are gonna take over. What the hell does that mean?! they don't give a rats behind about anybody but themselves. Like I said I hear this firs hand from there volunteers. I just sit back and watch in disgust! As previously stated MVP has my latino vote along with my family. I specify "Latino Vote" because I know that's the vote they are counting on. I spoke my peace and I'm done posting on topix. Its all garbage.
How are we supposed to believe that you have friends that volunteer for Jesse when you have bashed them all over this website. you bash your own friends? Your "friends" disgust you? your "friends" dont give a rats behind about anybody but themselves? How do you know what they are telling MP residents? are you walking alongside them as they knock on doors? If you are going to pose as a "Latino voter" that supports MVP then don't do it by saying your friends with some of Jesse's people your BS would be more believable that way.
Saviano

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Must Stop

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

This is the biggest problem with this election. Martinez knows this is it for him. Martinez want to rehash old stories and negative things from the past. In other words throw mud. He has to start as many false rumors as possible. Martinez has never run on his own ideas or positive platform and he never will. Martinez will make all of us Hispanics think we are being mistreated and held back. He thinks this will get us to the polls to vote for him. Mr. Martinez all we want is to be treated fairly and not like we are stupid fools like you think we are. You are insulting your own people by running this type of campaign. Please Stop! I love living here in Melrose Park. There are many different types of people from all different cultures. I have found many friends who are Hispanic and some who are not but we are all friends because we are neighbors and always will be neighbors. Unlike you after Mr. Martinez loses he will leave Melrose Park after starting trouble with the people who want to live here. If you can't run an honest and positive campaign then just don't run at all.
Jesse the Job Creator

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Jesse Martinez does have a plan to create jobs in Melrose Park. He's going to give a local government job to everyone in Melrose Park. The entire town will work for... the town. Maybe this guy is smarter than we thought. But how would we pay for these 20,000+ jobs? Ah, why am I concerning myself with petty DETAILS? Jesse Martinez, the genius, will find a way to get it done!

His resume gives me the confidence in him I need, to know that he'll find a way to pull off every one of his promises! Jesse, what job do I get!?

Jesse! Jesse! Jesse!
Haha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Haha, I love this topic! I like to imagine Jesse is at home right now updating his resume thinking "Oh, I'll show them! Jesse Martinez is NOT a joke!".
LOL

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Must Stop wrote:
This is the biggest problem with this election. Martinez knows this is it for him. Martinez want to rehash old stories and negative things from the past. In other words throw mud. He has to start as many false rumors as possible. Martinez has never run on his own ideas or positive platform and he never will. Martinez will make all of us Hispanics think we are being mistreated and held back. He thinks this will get us to the polls to vote for him. Mr. Martinez all we want is to be treated fairly and not like we are stupid fools like you think we are. You are insulting your own people by running this type of campaign. Please Stop! I love living here in Melrose Park. There are many different types of people from all different cultures. I have found many friends who are Hispanic and some who are not but we are all friends because we are neighbors and always will be neighbors. Unlike you after Mr. Martinez loses he will leave Melrose Park after starting trouble with the people who want to live here. If you can't run an honest and positive campaign then just don't run at all.
How has Jesse thrown mud? Look at this thread and ask yourself who is really throwing mud. There is a difference between throwing mud and giving facts. Facts can be negative but the truth is the truth, is it Jesse's fault that the facts show this town is drowning in debt? Is it his fault that our very own police officers are suing the police dept. for discrimination? Is it Jesse's fault that Serpico appoints incompetent people? Its Serpicos supporters who are throwing mud, telling lies that Jesse's people are promising jobs to everyone, and telling Latinos that we need to take over and all that other BS.
LOL

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Third Times a Charm wrote:
He could fill up a nice mail piece with those! Anyone else concerned that Jesse has run 3 trustee elections with this one, and each ticket is completely different. Hmmm seems like he can't convince/beg/brainwash the same residents twice. Even his guy Bobby isn't running. Losing hurts.
<quoted text>
So should I be concerned that Serpico hasnt had the same candidates either? Didnt Conteduca resign because he was fed up with the way Serpico was running MP into the ground? Besides, im pretty sure the previous trustee candidates are all still supporting Jesse and his campaign.
Hypocracy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
So should I be concerned that Serpico hasnt had the same candidates either? Didnt Conteduca resign because he was fed up with the way Serpico was running MP into the ground? Besides, im pretty sure the previous trustee candidates are all still supporting Jesse and his campaign.
Conteduca resigned because a hispanic was being appointed to the board. That is a fact and you know it. Quite trying to make him out to be a martyr.
LOL

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hypocracy wrote:
<quoted text>Conteduca resigned because a hispanic was being appointed to the board. That is a fact and you know it. Quite trying to make him out to be a martyr.
Then why did he help Jesse Martinez last election?
Resident too

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hypocracy wrote:
<quoted text>Conteduca resigned because a hispanic was being appointed to the board. That is a fact and you know it. Quite trying to make him out to be a martyr.
What about Lomeli and Klein? Looks like Serpico has had a different slate as well.
Hypocracy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did he help Jesse Martinez last election?
hmmm let's see...BECAUSE HE WAS PISSED OFF AT SERPICO FOR APPOINTING A HISPANIC!!!! He was on his way out of town. Helping Jesse was a way at getting back at Serpico. Apparently his hypocracy knows no boundaries! So take your "LOL" and shove it. Your attempt to make contaduca appear to be a good man demonstrates your ignorance.
Friendly Reminder

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Donít forget to remind Jesse to put the 30-day suspension from his government job that he received as punishment for campaigning during work hours. I know Jesse is a 100% honest guy, so I expect this to be on his updated resume!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Schiller Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Schiller Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance