Juan Acevado what does he stand for?
Wonka

United States

#63 Feb 18, 2013
Willy wrote:
<quoted text>. You have tone the least informed person on this blog, juannie's fundraiser will be held at the COMFORT INN in SCHILLER PARK Friday night. Now we all know businesses in FRANKLIN PARK could use the revenue. In your early post you describe him as careing unfortunately his actions prove you to be an idiot. He's so smart he voted for spending 15 mil of residents money on a underpass on a state road because his massir told him to. 15 mil could have paved and repaired sewers for half of the residential streets. You are a fool Mrs. Acevado
Wher in Fp?Culver?Only somewun with lots of muny could aford Bankwet hall.And both of these wuns are really bad,heer in town.An expensiv.The curent bord isnt a BP ruber stamp? Your the idiot it wood seem.It will be ruber-ier if new members ar elekted.Thay wont have to sho up to meetings just let Baret make all the decisiens an call it a day.
rockstar

Whitewater, WI

#64 Feb 18, 2013
Wonka wrote:
<quoted text>Wher in Fp?Culver?Only somewun with lots of muny could aford Bankwet hall.And both of these wuns are really bad,heer in town.An expensiv.The curent bord isnt a BP ruber stamp? Your the idiot it wood seem.It will be ruber-ier if new members ar elekted.Thay wont have to sho up to meetings just let Baret make all the decisiens an call it a day.
What F'n dumbass language is that?
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#65 Feb 18, 2013
Wonka wrote:
<quoted text>Wher in Fp?Culver?Only somewun with lots of muny could aford Bankwet hall.And both of these wuns are really bad,heer in town.An expensiv.The curent bord isnt a BP ruber stamp? Your the idiot it wood seem.It will be ruber-ier if new members ar elekted.Thay wont have to sho up to meetings just let Baret make all the decisiens an call it a day.
Please learn to spell then criticize others.
How can anyone vote for a group that can not spell or write.
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#66 Feb 18, 2013
VoFP Oracle wrote:
Has anyone heard anything from Juan's camp on how they plan on lowering taxes?
No, because it can not be done. The Cook County controls taxes so does the school systems.
People that promise lower taxes are not informed and should not be voted for.
The unpleasables

Elmwood Park, IL

#67 Feb 19, 2013
Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because it can not be done. The Cook County controls taxes so does the school systems.
People that promise lower taxes are not informed and should not be voted for.
Thank You very much !
Watch dog

Union, NJ

#68 Feb 20, 2013
Watch dog Party got more contributions, from Kurt Kegelberg $1500 and Franklin Park GOP a.k.a Pritchett $3331.91
Watch dog

Union, NJ

#69 Feb 20, 2013
Communist Party got more contributions, from Kurt Kegelberg $1500 and Franklin Park GOP a.k.a Pritchett $3331.91
Willy

Elmwood Park, IL

#70 Feb 20, 2013
Watch dog wrote:
Communist Party got more contributions, from Kurt Kegelberg $1500 and Franklin Park GOP a.k.a Pritchett $3331.91
Looks like danny boy still wants control over Juans party but didnt have the guts to run himself . what a coward
hookah fan

Schiller Park, IL

#71 Feb 20, 2013
hey.....Kurt should watch it....that money he is contributing will probably need to be repaid to the federal government on the taxes he aint paying.

His mom probably lent it to him.
Watch dog wrote:
Watch dog Party got more contributions, from Kurt Kegelberg $1500 and Franklin Park GOP a.k.a Pritchett $3331.91
Paidersen

Chicago, IL

#72 Feb 20, 2013
Worry about where PAIDERSEN is going to get his money.. Why are you do worried about others?? INTIMIDATED????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73 Feb 20, 2013
Watch dog wrote:
Kurt is a scumbag. He can't afford to pay property taxes and his garbage bill, but he can throw away money at a third failed attempt to become trustee. I feel sorry for his mom and the way he leaches off her social security check. He should of spent that money on weight watchers or on some new clothes. No girlfriend, no wife makes you wonder
taxes

United States

#74 Feb 21, 2013
http://worldnewspapersco.wordpress.com/2013/0...
If anyone thinks Barrett had nothing to do with raising taxes
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#75 Feb 21, 2013
I do.
There are some things you can not blame on village, look at your tax bill. Read who is getting what per cent.
That is like saying we can control gas prices, food prices, mim wage.
Give it a rest you are all crazy to think you can change the world.
Local paper today had a house for sale in River Grove taxes were higher then ours.

Location hidden

#76 Feb 21, 2013
taxes wrote:
http://worldnewspapersco.wordp ress.com/2013/01/07/small-subu rbs-exploit-tax-loophole-chica go-tribune/
If anyone thinks Barrett had nothing to do with raising taxes
Juan Acevado voted YES on the underpass, YES on the police bond issue, YES on home rule and was ON the board when they "supposedly" went around tax caps to raise taxes. Now all of a sudden he wants to LOWER our taxes?? Never met a bigger fraud in my life. What does he stand for???
Voter

Downers Grove, IL

#77 Feb 21, 2013
For Juan
VoFP Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan Acevado voted YES on the underpass, YES on the police bond issue, YES on home rule and was ON the board when they "supposedly" went around tax caps to raise taxes. Now all of a sudden he wants to LOWER our taxes?? Never met a bigger fraud in my life. What does he stand for???
Willy

Elmwood Park, IL

#78 Feb 22, 2013
VoFP Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU oracle, he is a contradiction of himslf

Location hidden

#79 Mar 1, 2013
numbers do not lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? The Mayor is in charge of a organazation that has a tax payer funded 40 million dollar budget and 200 hundred employees. You need an education, you need to be politically connected (you are fighting with other local governments for state and federal funding)and leadership skills (trustees that were once against him are now with him and he has taken us out of a large financial hole, dont believe me check the numbers). You still think the only qualifications you need are honest and caring. You can come work for me. I will pay you in rainbows and butterflys!!! Welcome to the real world.
Well said!!!
debate

Wheaton, IL

#80 Mar 2, 2013
VoFP Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>Juan Acevado voted YES on the underpass, YES on the police bond issue, YES on home rule and was ON the board when they "supposedly" went around tax caps to raise taxes. Now all of a sudden he wants to LOWER our taxes?? Never met a bigger fraud in my life. What does he stand for???
Glad someone else remembers all those facts also!
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#81 Mar 2, 2013
Ask him how he is going to lower anything.
Who is is taking it from.
What service sill be cut.
Schools receive 75% of taxes, is he going to go to the schools and cut their part.

He is a idoit --- if it could be done it would have been done.
Poca Hontas

Oak Park, IL

#83 Mar 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schiller Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min OzRitz 60,043
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 34 min WasteWater 39
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr OzRitz 1,394,923
Election =trolls 1 hr Truthbetold 20
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 216,655
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,719
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 8,865
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schiller Park Mortgages