Juan Acevado what does he stand for?

Posted in the Schiller Park Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
numbers do not lie

Lockport, IL

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Does anyone know where Juan Acevado stands on the issues? What are his qualifications for becoming Mayor?
Michael from George ST

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
He stands for home rule and Dan Pritchett
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#3 Jan 10, 2013
He stands for revenge for loosing the trustee election.
When he lost he spoke badly about the people of Franklin Park now he want us to vote for him?
Don't think so.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Ha Elvis. Why don't you tell the people the truth about why you won't vote for him?

The truth and the whole truth.
Barb

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Barrett Pedersen is a very sick man very sick.
Poca Hontas

Montgomery, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
numbers do not lie wrote:
Does anyone know where Juan Acevado stands on the issues? What are his qualifications for becoming Mayor?
Just the same as anyone else that has run for Mayor here.He puts his pants on one leg at a time ,just like your guy.Just don't call him a sheister lawyer,or TV Pitchman.
Poca Hontas

Montgomery, IL

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Elvis wrote:
He stands for revenge for loosing the trustee election.
When he lost he spoke badly about the people of Franklin Park now he want us to vote for him?
Don't think so.
You've been posting some degrading/insulting material about the citizens on these threads.I'd avoid casting stones if I was you Cheef.Stick to playing with your hose.
mickey miguel

Oak Park, IL

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Could he be Honest
numbers do not lie

Lockport, IL

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Poca Hontas wrote:
<quoted text>Just the same as anyone else that has run for Mayor here.He puts his pants on one leg at a time ,just like your guy.Just don't call him a sheister lawyer,or TV Pitchman.
So, putting your pants on one leg at a time is all the experience you need to run a city??? Can we a call him a truck driver??? Isn't that what Juan "marbles in my mouth" Acevado does for a living???
Poca Hontas

Montgomery, IL

#10 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So, putting your pants on one leg at a time is all the experience you need to run a city??? Can we a call him a truck driver??? Isn't that what Juan "marbles in my mouth" Acevado does for a living???
Call him whatever you want,especially honest, community oriented,family-man,generous.A nd to answer your foolish question he has all the experience required to take over the Mayors office and hit the groung running.Theres nothing special about running a small town.Look at some of the Mayors in towns around us.99% of them did just fine when they stepped up to the challenges.Theres no "Mayor-training program" that is required study here or in any of the towns around us.Maybe you can direct the fine residents here to the site on the internet that describes this required training program you keep bullshi--ing us all about.
Ogie Ogilthorp

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Poca Hontas wrote:
<quoted text>Call him whatever you want,especially honest, community oriented,family-man,generous.A nd to answer your foolish question he has all the experience required to take over the Mayors office and hit the groung running.Theres nothing special about running a small town.Look at some of the Mayors in towns around us.99% of them did just fine when they stepped up to the challenges.Theres no "Mayor-training program" that is required study here or in any of the towns around us.Maybe you can direct the fine residents here to the site on the internet that describes this required training program you keep bullshi--ing us all about.
AMEN
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Poca Hontas wrote:
<quoted text>Call him whatever you want,especially honest, community oriented,family-man,generous.A nd to answer your foolish question he has all the experience required to take over the Mayors office and hit the groung running.Theres nothing special about running a small town.Look at some of the Mayors in towns around us.99% of them did just fine when they stepped up to the challenges.Theres no "Mayor-training program" that is required study here or in any of the towns around us.Maybe you can direct the fine residents here to the site on the internet that describes this required training program you keep bullshi--ing us all about.
Your full of crap.
4 years ago you were writing a different note. Nobody in the town knows what that want they just want to Bi**h
Ogie Ogilthorp

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Elvis you have your nose shoved so far up BP A$$ to keep your Position its sick..SHUT UP YA BROWNOSE.
numbers do not lie

Lockport, IL

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Poca Hontas wrote:
Really??? The Mayor is in charge of a organazation that has a tax payer funded 40 million dollar budget and 200 hundred employees. You need an education, you need to be politically connected (you are fighting with other local governments for state and federal funding)and leadership skills (trustees that were once against him are now with him and he has taken us out of a large financial hole, dont believe me check the numbers). You still think the only qualifications you need are honest and caring. You can come work for me. I will pay you in rainbows and butterflys!!! Welcome to the real world.
I love it

Melrose Park, IL

#15 Jan 11, 2013
That was just way to funny (rainbows and butterflies).communist unity have sense of humor running
<quoted text>
Really??? The Mayor is in charge of a organazation that has a tax payer funded 40 million dollar budget and 200 hundred employees. You need an education, you need to be politically connected (you are fighting with other local governments for state and federal funding)and leadership skills (trustees that were once against him are now with him and he has taken us out of a large financial hole, dont believe me check the numbers). You still think the only qualifications you need are honest and caring. You can come work for me. I will pay you in rainbows and butterflys!!! Welcome to the real world.
numbers do not lie

Lockport, IL

#16 Jan 11, 2013
I love it wrote:
That was just way to funny (rainbows and butterflies).communist unity have sense of humor running
<quoted text>
Yeah it's like shooting fish in a barrel with these morons! All bark and no bite these guys. They have NO plan and NO platform for this town. No wonder why no one takes them seriously

Location hidden

#17 Jan 11, 2013
We will see come April numbers looser. All of you scum will be slapped down like the little bitches that you are when Juan wins. Wins by a landslide.
overtaxed

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>Really??? The Mayor is in charge of a organazation that has a tax payer funded 40 million dollar budget and 200 hundred employees. You need an education, you need to be politically connected (you are fighting with other local governments for state and federal funding)and leadership skills (trustees that were once against him are now with him and he has taken us out of a large financial hole, dont believe me check the numbers). You still think the only qualifications you need are honest and caring. You can come work for me. I will pay you in rainbows and butterflys!!! Welcome to the real world.
Your cant be talking about BP the guy is on drugs he has A.D.D. and he told me this himself!
numbers do not lie

Lockport, IL

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Ogie Ogilthorp wrote:
We will see come April numbers looser. All of you scum will be slapped down like the little bitches that you are when Juan wins. Wins by a landslide.
Didn't Juan just get crushed running for trustee? Was it last place he came in? You can keep putting different dresses on Juan, but a pig is still a pig and he stinks! Haven't heard from your buddy Bullwinkle in a little while. Are you still embarassed how I caught you posting under two names???

Location hidden

#20 Jan 11, 2013
The only person embarrassed here is you because everybody here knows you are a fraud along with your butt buddy Elvis. You two still hanging out by the old mayors house? Still peaking in his windows ya freak stalker? Come April you will be slapped down like the little bitch you are and you and your buddy can hold BP hand and cry the blues with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schiller Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,523,791
Salvo pleads guilty, looking at 10 years in jail. 23 min True facts 5
Beautify Lake St. 38 min True facts 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Go Trump 240,409
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Resistance Works 105,140
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 5 hr Shills For The We... 9,820
A Little Ditty 5 hr Longfellow 1

Schiller Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schiller Park Mortgages