new Barrett flyer
overtaxed

Chicago, IL

#346 Jan 29, 2013
Superman wrote:
<quoted text>Someone had to pay off the left over bills from the Prichett years
For how many years are we going to blame Dan starting to sound like Obama blaming Bush!
squirrel lady

Elmwood Park, IL

#347 Jan 29, 2013
Should not be the people that have to pay it.
squirrel lady

Elmwood Park, IL

#348 Jan 29, 2013
overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
For how many years are we going to blame Dan starting to sound like Obama blaming Bush!
Touche like the current Mayors hands are squeaky clean ....
Lip Service

Montgomery, IL

#349 Jan 29, 2013
Wait until it comes out SOON who the #1 Franklin Park Tax Dodger is...I'd bet you can't guess WHO?????This is going to be..!!!!!!!HILARIOUS!!!!!
Kenny BOO BOO

Franklin Park, IL

#350 Jan 29, 2013
who="Lip Service"]Wait until it comes out SOON who the #1 Franklin Park Tax Dodger is...I'd bet you can't guess WHO?????This is going to be..!!!!!!!HILARIOUS!!!!!
Give it up Ken, your age is showing.
You have been dodging taxes all you life living with your mother.
Mickey Miguel

Franklin Park, IL

#351 Jan 30, 2013
I will file an Apppeal to stall for time
Superman

Elmwood Park, IL

#352 Jan 30, 2013
overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
For how many years are we going to blame Dan starting to sound like Obama blaming Bush!
till the debts they created under their administrations are paid for.Reality is your Danny boy screwed us to a 6 Mil tune. Not my fault all Republicans are made of the same mold. Spend like a drunken sailor, 30 Million dollar underpass, unnecessarily pave alleys when streets are flooding, by friends useless properties at inflated prices using village funds. Unfunded wars, Remember they werent payed for when he lost office so an adoult has to step up and pay our debts even if it means raising taxes...You and squirley voted for him, hope you enjoy GOP mentality..
Superman

Elmwood Park, IL

#353 Jan 30, 2013
squirrel lady wrote:
Should not be the people that have to pay it.
One taco short of a combination plate
Willie

Elmwood Park, IL

#354 Jan 30, 2013
Looks like when ya go out with friends everyone leaves and you get stuck wit the bill.Never trusted prichett and his group also Juan.I hear theres a plan to fix sewers and water and pave the all the streets in this town not just the ones prichetts friends live on. Likely wont happen cause the folks in this town lack vision. While Dan was nit pickin which streets to do the surrounding towns paved all. And here we sit. Pedersens engineering dept has a plan to pave all so we decide do we step up or let things rot. Sorry some cant afford to live here so dont drag the rest of the town down
Jerry

Montgomery, IL

#355 Jan 30, 2013
Willie wrote:
Looks like when ya go out with friends everyone leaves and you get stuck wit the bill.Never trusted prichett and his group also Juan.I hear theres a plan to fix sewers and water and pave the all the streets in this town not just the ones prichetts friends live on. Likely wont happen cause the folks in this town lack vision. While Dan was nit pickin which streets to do the surrounding towns paved all. And here we sit. Pedersens engineering dept has a plan to pave all so we decide do we step up or let things rot. Sorry some cant afford to live here so dont drag the rest of the town down
HA!! How much will That cost??If "lack of vision" means raise everyones taxes AGAIN skru you!!So far the underpass and the policeplayground has come to around $50 million and soon to be MORE,due to cost over runs, and cost this town its long term financial security.Everyones around $6-9,000.00 in taxes now how much money of ours do you need??$10-15,000.00.F.U,you nut.
numbers do not lie

Lockport, IL

#356 Jan 30, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>HA!! How much will That cost??If "lack of vision" means raise everyones taxes AGAIN skru you!!So far the underpass and the policeplayground has come to around $50 million and soon to be MORE,due to cost over runs, and cost this town its long term financial security.Everyones around $6-9,000.00 in taxes now how much money of ours do you need??$10-15,000.00.F.U,you nut.
Jerry, you are very uneducated on the issues. Barrett did not have to do anything with the underpass and bills are STILL coming in to finalize all the legalities. ALSO, if you looked at the tax levy from 2011 to 2012 you will see a drop in taxes of a quarter million. NUMBERS DO NOT LIE (you can find this on the Village website)You need to look at your tax bill more carefully. Go talk to both school districts, park district, township, library and others
Superman

Elmwood Park, IL

#357 Jan 31, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>HA!! How much will That cost??If "lack of vision" means raise everyones taxes AGAIN skru you!!So far the underpass and the policeplayground has come to around $50 million and soon to be MORE,due to cost over runs, and cost this town its long term financial security.Everyones around $6-9,000.00 in taxes now how much money of ours do you need??$10-15,000.00.F.U,you nut.
So whats your vision Jerry, let the neighborhoods go to ruins. Not protecting your investment is a very foolish thing. Where were you with your petitions to stop a 30 Million dollar underpass that didnt serve the neighborhood streets and crumbling sewer system. Good to see how you now recognize the value of smart leadership and we really didnt need a 30 Million dollar underpass.. By The Way One Candidate For Mayor Signed Off With Full Approval On The 30 Million Dollar Underpass, Get This JUAN ACEVADO
someone e-mail tribune

Geneva, IL

#358 Jan 31, 2013
First Juan Acevedo voted for underpass when Pritchett Mayor, then he voted for home rule while Pedersen in power...how much does Juan vote(yes master) priced and cost residents?
Recoil

Mundelein, IL

#359 Jan 31, 2013
Barret gets what Barrett wants.Case closed.
mickey miguel

Oak Park, IL

#360 Feb 21, 2013
The case will be closed when he is booted from office for his lieing and cheating ways.
Voter

Downers Grove, IL

#361 Feb 21, 2013
Illinois crime commission just gave Barrett endorcement by inviting him as honorary to the dinner, check his web your village your voice....Barrett/untouchable
Randy

Bolingbrook, IL

#362 Feb 22, 2013
Voter wrote:
Illinois crime commission just gave Barrett endorcement by inviting him as honorary to the dinner, check his web your village your voice....Barrett/untouchable
CC: Ron Serpico Oh I know where this is coming from and it's just as phony as Pedersen. Endorsement bought and paid for that's the way Pedersen does business.
Randy

Bolingbrook, IL

#363 Feb 22, 2013
Voter wrote:
Illinois crime commission just gave Barrett endorcement by inviting him as honorary to the dinner, check his web your village your voice....Barrett/untouchable
The endosements of the Franklin Park Democratic, Republican Party and Green Party and their voters are what count on April 9, 2013 and they have endorsed the United Comunity Party Ticket Juan, Kim, Barry, Kurt, and Peter.

Barrett will have plenty of time on his hands after Aprl 9, 2013 to attend his honorary dinner eat up Barrett.
Dan

Elmwood Park, IL

#364 Feb 22, 2013
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
The endosements of the Franklin Park Democratic, Republican Party and Green Party and their voters are what count on April 9, 2013 and they have endorsed the United Comunity Party Ticket Juan, Kim, Barry, Kurt, and Peter.
Barrett will have plenty of time on his hands after Aprl 9, 2013 to attend his honorary dinner eat up Barrett.
Correction : Leyden Republican Party has NOT I repeat NOT endorsed the united community party and WILL NOT !
Dan

Elmwood Park, IL

#365 Feb 22, 2013
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
The endosements of the Franklin Park Democratic, Republican Party and Green Party and their voters are what count on April 9, 2013 and they have endorsed the United Comunity Party Ticket Juan, Kim, Barry, Kurt, and Peter.
Barrett will have plenty of time on his hands after Aprl 9, 2013 to attend his honorary dinner eat up Barrett.
STOP lieing The Only and True Democratic Party has endorsed Pedersen as have many Republican VOTERS.uct are liars and frauds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schiller Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Just Sux 21 min Old Yellow Dog 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min John 1,535,908
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Steve Hayes 240,957
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,710
Bottomless wife? 2 hr Earl 8
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 2 hr Earl 13
News Red-light cameras rake in millions for Chicago ... 3 hr Fbi238 7

Schiller Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schiller Park Mortgages