Volunteers needed for carnivorous pla...

Volunteers needed for carnivorous plant display at Oak Park Conservatory

Posted in the Schiller Park Forum

OPC Volunteer

Willowbrook, IL

#1 Jan 31, 2011
Towards the end of this year (2011), the volunteer who tends to the insectivorous plant bog at the Oak Park Conservatory will be moving to Florida and will no longer be able to take care of it. Therefore, the conservatory is looking for some new volunteers with knowledge of carnivorous plants such as the Venus Flytrap, the Pitcher Plant, and the sundew to come take his place and keep the bog alive and healthy.

For more information on growing carnivorous plants, by the way, and especially info on how to keep the Oak Park Conservatory's carnivorous plants healthy, please feel free to take a look at http://www.sarracenia.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schiller Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Canuk 1,563,955
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,013
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Dekki le Quado 242,229
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Belleforche 52,055
Maxwell street ghosts 8 hr Anonymous 3
I'm Johnny towing 8 hr Anonymous 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 8 hr Anonymous 67

Schiller Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schiller Park Mortgages